I'm having a little difficulty on making a decision

See, at the end of the episode I had a choice to burn the ironwood contract or keep it. I WANTED to keep it but by acsadant I clicked on "Burn it" and I'm not sure if I shuld go back and do it again so I can have my orignal choice. so I want to ask you guys, is it cheating to go back and make the choice I wanted?

Comments

• If I made the choice accidentally, then I would replay it. But it's up to you.

• Yeah, make the choice you want to make, not the one your mouse ended up on.

• Usually I'd say stay true to your first choices for your first playthrough at least for the best experience no matter how much you regret them. But if I accidently picked something I'd probably go back. But at the end of the day it's your decision doesn't matter what I think.

• In TWD Season 2, something like this happened to me at the very end of Episode 4. I was a bit too hasty, and by the time I realized that I actually had a choice over a certain click, it had already happened. Those who played it will know what I'm talking about, for the rest, no spoilers.

I thought about it for a bit, and decided that no, I definitely would have made the other choice if I realized it was an option. So I rewinded and made that choice. It...didn't turn out quite how I envisioned, but that was my choice, not the previous misclick. Didn't regret it.

• Well if it was by accident then I don't see any harm in going back and changing your decision.

• edited April 2015

I made an accidental choice too. I kept the knife because the game began to glitch just when the choice came up. I don't know if time ran out or I pushed the wrong choice box, but I ended up with it when I thought I selected ditching it. I simply chalked it up to the character (being generic to avoid spoiler tag) being in a panic as was I, thereby ending up with the knife. I could rewind, but I'm sticking with my accidental, panicked choice. But, that's just me.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.