Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• And we will be like :

Alt text

Poogers555 posted: »

Im starting to have a feeling that Telltale had a plan for a romance, but now after seeing the huge splits they will just be like And no one will get a romance ;-;

• Yeah, or we each blame each other for it. That could get ugly

GrumpyDof posted: »

And we will be like :

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited April 2015

Alt text

Sasha is very upset at Rhys because he has not said 'I think you look pretty Sasha' to her face yet.

• Did you ever finish this?

Or did I totally miss/forget it?

LoseMyHome posted: »

I'm drawing a rhysha fan art right now, I'll post it as soon as I'm done. Until then, have a text post meme I made for tumblr.

• Still working on it. This is my first time doing anything extensive with digital art (I'm much faster and capable with traditional art), but I wanted to take this chance to do something new. I would say it's about 65% done, but so far I think it's looking good. I'm hoping to finish it sometime this week.

Did you ever finish this? Or did I totally miss/forget it?

• I'm working on a Rhysha art piece, I think you'll guys like it a lot ;)

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited April 2015

Not to brag guys but I think I'm getting pretty good at this stuff, Special thanks for Grumpydof for inspiring me

https://youtu.be/6_wqlRfdTfY

now onto making a movie with actual footage from game, those that weren't in the movie say so I'll add you ;)

• its private

Leluch123 posted: »

Not to brag guys but I think I'm getting pretty good at this stuff, Special thanks for Grumpydof for inspiring me https://youtu.be/6_wqlR

• THen give up and join us, don't worry you will be pardoned for your crimes

Poogers555 posted: »

Im starting to have a feeling that Telltale had a plan for a romance, but now after seeing the huge splits they will just be like And no one will get a romance ;-;

• what about now?

its private

• And I've seen several people spell Rhysha as Rysha and you don't see me bragging about it in your thread.

Sheesh, it's not that big of a deal, everyone knows what we're talking about anyway.

bloop posted: »

You guys do realize that your spelling Rhyona wrong. It's Rhyiona, not Rhyona.

• Hehehe, can't wait to see it. :P

I'm working on a Rhysha art piece, I think you'll guys like it a lot

• looks good... i didnt participate, i have aldready fallen in battle :-)

what about now?

• Yay!! I saw me. :D. Well done.

Not to brag guys but I think I'm getting pretty good at this stuff, Special thanks for Grumpydof for inspiring me https://youtu.be/6_wqlR

• Don't worry I might update it with all of us...after all I still hadn't done much with Rhyio- I mean orks ;)

looks good... i didnt participate, i have aldready fallen in battle :-)

• Alt text

This is perfect.

• Eh, I wouldn't add specific Rhyiona members. They didn't include us in their pictures either. I'd leave them be as orcs. :)

Don't worry I might update it with all of us...after all I still hadn't done much with Rhyio- I mean orks

• ^ this

Pipas posted: »

Eh, I wouldn't add specific Rhyiona members. They didn't include us in their pictures either. I'd leave them be as orcs.

edited April 2015

Ok ok I'll post the un-rhyiona fans version, I'll take it down for a bit

Pipas posted: »

Eh, I wouldn't add specific Rhyiona members. They didn't include us in their pictures either. I'd leave them be as orcs.

• This is my favorite scene in movie history, and you just made it SO awesome! A million upvotes to you!

Alt text

Plus, I saw myself - thanks!

• edited April 2015

I'm not trying to start any real conflicts, just, you know... fanart!

Alt text

• Yeah I wasn't there either :P

Ok ok I'll post the un-rhyiona fans version, I'll take it down for a bit

• PAlt text

armis37 posted: »

• It's good :) too bad there's this advertisement in the middle. You should try an other program who doesn't do that (i hate shameful advertisement)

• Well it's a water mark of trial version if you know some good free moive editing program, then I would be grateful

It's good too bad there's this advertisement in the middle. You should try an other program who doesn't do that (i hate shameful advertisement)

• Alt text

I made this, since I finally decided I need to contribute more proga- I mean collaborations to this thread.

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited April 2015

Not a lot of space on Rhys' side, but I'll try.

I feel like this picture needs both sides to think the same without knowing what the other is thinking xD Huff and Puff

• I feel like this picture needs both sides to think the same without knowing what the other is thinking xD

Huff and Puff

I made this, since I finally decided I need to contribute more proga- I mean collaborations to this thread.

• Waiting for the results :)

Not a lot of space on Rhys' side, but I'll try.

• Here's another one of my works:

Alt text

All hail Rhysha

Huff and Puff

• Alt text

I feel like this picture needs both sides to think the same without knowing what the other is thinking xD Huff and Puff

• It's too blurry !

Here's another one of my works: All hail Rhysha Huff and Puff

• Want my help? ...what? i'm a perfectionist and yes it's a mental disorder !

Nice, one-up for you!

• Still easily readable :)

Huff and Puff

It's too blurry !

• You can't just say you're not trying to start conflicts and post this kind of picture.

Alt text

edited April 2015

In love since 25.11.2014

Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.