Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Alt text

First design of the post-Ep3 era

• Thank you, Grumpy! Awesome job!

GrumpyDof posted: »

@ata95: @dpetersz: @Forsoothe:

• In the dome of course.

armis37 posted: »

Rhysha question for today: where would Rhysha live in Pandora and in what kind of house?

• You know I love Jack and I'm totally ok with him shooting at my friends. But messing with Rhysha is unacceptable.

still haven't played, but everybody is on about Handsome Jack screwing over Rhysha. Am I out of the club if I told you I am not mad about th

• Alt text

First design of the post-Ep3 era

• seems like we're soulmates. let's not waste our time with all this love and relationship-stuff and just instantly marry

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Omg man same here xD weird we both picked the same o.O

• edited June 2015

Found a fluffy Rhysha fic on tumblr, but the link is giving me issues. Durn it :(

EDIT: got it working!

• Treehouse surely sounds nice. If they could afford some of those medusa-thingies to illuminate the place, it would truly be beautiful :)

Well in a tree now i'm sure of it. They have a thing for mother nature

• It's really romantic, so no surprise :)

dpetersz posted: »

In the dome of course.

• I didn't trust Jack on my main Rhysha playthrough, so I don't really care. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

still haven't played, but everybody is on about Handsome Jack screwing over Rhysha. Am I out of the club if I told you I am not mad about th

• 1) That escalated quickly 2) Be aware I am a male 3) WTF JUST HAPPENED?!?!

Dracu98 posted: »

seems like we're soulmates. let's not waste our time with all this love and relationship-stuff and just instantly marry

• Check your PM. ;)

I can't read it ;-;

• This episode was so awesome, specially that song montage at the start, god that was brilliant. I think I'm in love with telltale :D

• Yeah I'm torn too....HJ or Rhysha....despite we all know that Rhys would love to smack the hell out of dat ass....

You know I love Jack and I'm totally ok with him shooting at my friends. But messing with Rhysha is unacceptable.

• edited June 2015

I find Jack hilarious most of the time, but as a human being (well, hologram) he's a complete dick.

Choosing not to trust him in Ep3 results in him basically threatening that he'll take over your body one day, which is the only reason he's trying to be "buddies" with Rhys in the first place.

Then, on my second playthrough, I wanted to see what happened in Ep3 if you let him into your cybernetics at the end of Ep2. And him being an utter prick to your friends when he controls your body, especially slapping Sasha on her tush, was the last straw for me.

Jack isn't a bro, he's just an evil dude who has no respect for anyone.

• Of course but, not like that.

Leluch123 posted: »

Yeah I'm torn too....HJ or Rhysha....despite we all know that Rhys would love to smack the hell out of dat ass....

• Hey Grumpy, I'm from the UK, if you can squeeze me in? Thanks.

Here's a little update. For the ones who want to be here: if you need a "Rhysha" please tell me the color you want and if you want to be

• especially slapping Sasha on her tush

Oh come on we all know Rhys would love to do the same if he wasn't so.....reasonable

I find Jack hilarious most of the time, but as a human being (well, hologram) he's a complete dick. Choosing not to trust him in Ep3 resu

• LOL now thats the new deal with it

• "PIECES OF PEOPLE WE LOVE"
    Song's name. :)

ArshK78 posted: »

This episode was so awesome, specially that song montage at the start, god that was brilliant. I think I'm in love with telltale

• Yeah HJ suck as wingman....I can't wait for Rhys to confrot Sasha about it that will be interesting.

Of course but, not like that.

• Nah, i still like the ep2 intro better.

ArshK78 posted: »

This episode was so awesome, specially that song montage at the start, god that was brilliant. I think I'm in love with telltale

• Of course they would have to take care of the flying red things first

It's really romantic, so no surprise

• I was thinking Wam Bam Island.

Very relaxing place.

Rhysha question for today: where would Rhysha live in Pandora and in what kind of house?

• Awesome

Awesome...

• I like both :P

Nah, i still like the ep2 intro better.

• This is Jack if you trust him in ep2

Alt text

• Alt text

I hope handsome jack didn't screw up the relationship Right when I think things are getting pretty serious handsome jack does that shit and ruins everything!

• edited June 2015

Guys, have you noticed the biggest Rhysha fan in the episode? That's right, she was there! In the "Previously on" segment.

Who, you ask? What a silly question! It was our beloved Rakk Hive!

Alt text

Look at how excited she is in the picture! She can't wait for you to play the episode because she just knows that Rhysha is going to happen.

RIP Rakk Hive. It's a shame you didn't get to see it for yourself.

Let's honor her memory with a moment of silence for the greatest Rhysha supporter of us all.

• Alt text

Pipas posted: »

Guys, have you noticed the biggest Rhysha fan in the episode? That's right, she was there! In the "Previously on" segment. Who, you ask?

• The force is strong with this ship.

• Yeah I shazamed it while it was playing, thanks though :)

ata95 posted: »

"PIECES OF PEOPLE WE LOVE" Song's name.

• It is, it really is.

A great ship.

The force is strong with this ship.

• I see we're remembering him again... Poor Rakk Hive. He only wanted an autograph :(

Rest in Peace Rakk Hive

Pipas posted: »

Guys, have you noticed the biggest Rhysha fan in the episode? That's right, she was there! In the "Previously on" segment. Who, you ask?

• @Pipas my dear, you should upgrade a little our main page ! We've got more materials now :)

• Hey guys, what do you think about this gif I made - when I saw this in game, this idea instantly popped into my mind xD

Alt text

• Oh my god, I'm crying xD

Alt text

Hey guys, what do you think about this gif I made - when I saw this in game, this idea instantly popped into my mind xD

• 1) love knows no time 2) same here 3) we got married. how many children do we want?

1) That escalated quickly 2) Be aware I am a male 3) WTF JUST HAPPENED?!?!

• nah, sasha is not stupid, she'll understand that once rhys explains it to her. and I think vaughn told them, too. but maybe not, athena was right next to them...BUT vaughn didn't know that she shouldn't know, so he maybe told them and athena just didn't hear it or gave surprisingly less f*cks

This is Jack if you trust him in ep2

• You're welcome ;)

Oh my god, I'm crying xD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.