Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Is it REALLY important for you? Some people are crazy! To the hell Rysha......Ryiona......Shiona.....Fasha......Ryvhn..... Ryboat.....Lodersha.....Or something else!!! You want these things? So don't play TTG games!

• Someone can enjoy something for its own thing and then create their own entertainment surrounding it. I love Tales from the Borderlands and other TTG despite my ships maybe not being canon (to be honest I haven't ever really shipped something like this before). People are just having fun.

Sherlock221 posted: »

Is it REALLY important for you? Some people are crazy! To the hell Rysha......Ryiona......Shiona.....Fasha......Ryvhn..... Ryboat.....Lodersha.....Or something else!!! You want these things? So don't play TTG games!

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited April 2015

We're doing it simply for fun dude, take chill pill no one is really serious about it

Is it REALLY important for you? Some people are crazy! To the hell Rysha......Ryiona......Shiona.....Fasha......Ryvhn..... Ryboat.....Lodersha.....Or something else!!! You want these things? So don't play TTG games!

• That's you singing? Bloody hell that's awesome! Please make some song for us!

LoseMyHome posted: »

Oh yeah I can also sing kinda. I don't know what good that'll ever do but you never know, I've done telltale covers before here: Oh My Darli

edited April 2015

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rNAnplKWNrc

I think that when we change word Helghan to Rhysha that will suit us perfectly

• "This is where we hold them !"

Click here

Leluch123 posted: »

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rNAnplKWNrc I think that when we change word Helghan to Rhysha that will suit us perfectly

• Or ARE we ?

We're doing it simply for fun dude, take chill pill no one is really serious about it

• Alt text

armis37 posted: »

Or ARE we ?

• Or maaaybee not... : ^)

• TFB is fun! You want more? In my opinions,making foolish things about a game isn't good way to having fun.Even in TFB you can find things more interesting than Somebody X Somebody !

edited April 2015

Alt text
    Something in actual climate of the borderlands

Also guys I think we're being trolled. Every time one of the songs is close to winning it suddenly get a tie, suspicious

Edit:

Alt text

• And now you've said that everyone will... XD

Yup... Its how Rhys and Sasha make out Btw. I was planing to reply to this by making a cool pic... I was planing on adding the faces of

• Just let us have our fun. We aren't hurting anybody.

:P

TFB is fun! You want more? In my opinions,making foolish things about a game isn't good way to having fun.Even in TFB you can find things more interesting than Somebody X Somebody !

• OK kids.........................Grand papa let you......But try to don't waste your time Buddy!

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Just let us have our fun. We aren't hurting anybody. :P

• edited April 2015

I'm not spending night and day working on shipping related things. Besides, it ain't wasted if you're having fun!

OK kids.........................Grand papa let you......But try to don't waste your time Buddy!

• edited April 2015

Sasha A.I.

Imagine that.

Something in actual climate of the borderlands Also guys I think we're being trolled. Every time one of the songs is close to winning it suddenly get a tie, suspicious Edit:

• Don't like it, don't be here. What's the problem ?

TFB is fun! You want more? In my opinions,making foolish things about a game isn't good way to having fun.Even in TFB you can find things more interesting than Somebody X Somebody !

• Guess it's time to end it then :)

Something in actual climate of the borderlands Also guys I think we're being trolled. Every time one of the songs is close to winning it suddenly get a tie, suspicious Edit:

• Then why they didn't used them!? It would be so epic!
    Btw how the par 3 coming?

Ooooh man I can't wait to show you guys the audio files because there are some unused ones that are just screaming "Rhysha". Example: Rhys: "Sasha... that's her name right?" Jack: "You know her name jackass. You're not fooling anyone."

• Hello, Rhysha shippers! Another great thing happened today - we finally chose our anthem, the anthem of Rhysha.

Behold the glorious song called 'Sweet Child O' Mine' !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1w7OgIMMRc4

Alt text

@Pipas, I think you should include it in the start of the thread as our song :)

All hail Rhysha!

• edited April 2015

Ooooh man I can't wait to show you guys the audio files because there are some unused ones that are just screaming "Rhysha". Example:

Rhys: "Sasha... that's her name right?"

Jack: "You know her name jackass. You're not fooling anyone."

• I've started it but these audio files have got me distracted, and there are hundreds of them so it's taking a while. I'll post it within the next few hours though :)

Then why they didn't used them!? It would be so epic! Btw how the par 3 coming?

• "I still can't hack damnit!"

Pipas posted: »

Sasha A.I. Imagine that.

• That's hilarious.

Ooooh man I can't wait to show you guys the audio files because there are some unused ones that are just screaming "Rhysha". Example: Rhys: "Sasha... that's her name right?" Jack: "You know her name jackass. You're not fooling anyone."

• Jack knows what's up.

• Done. Removed Loader Bot though, that post was too long and everyone knows which ship Loader Bot supports. :P

Hello, Rhysha shippers! Another great thing happened today - we finally chose our anthem, the anthem of Rhysha. Behold the glorious song

• Nice to see it :)

Everyone knows that Loader-Bot knows what's up :)

Done. Removed Loader Bot though, that post was too long and everyone knows which ship Loader Bot supports. :P

• @Pipas I know your secret.

Alt text

Tell me the future.

Also 666 comment.

• You're a little late XD

@Pipas I know your secret. Tell me the future. Also 666 comment.

• @Pipas I know your secret. Tell me the future. Also 666 comment.

• Awesome, I love this song.

Hello, Rhysha shippers! Another great thing happened today - we finally chose our anthem, the anthem of Rhysha. Behold the glorious song

• Who doesn't, really ?

Awesome, I love this song.

• Rhyiona fans.

Who doesn't, really ?

• From now on, this song shall be the bane of Rhyiona fans!

Rhyiona fans.

• Sasha A.I. is a thing now. She's giving Rhys hacking advice.

Alt text

You're not helping, Sasha.

• Goddammit, my secret has been discovered! No point hiding it anymore then..

Alt text

@Pipas I know your secret. Tell me the future. Also 666 comment.

• Love it, looks like Jack is not the only one constatly in his head

Sasha A.I. is a thing now. She's giving Rhys hacking advice. You're not helping, Sasha.

• Alt text

Love it, looks like Jack is not the only one constatly in his head

• ok looks I'm on a roll today. ;)

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.