Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• edited August 2015
  • Nice. You're such a cool artist. ;)

GrumpyDof posted: »

@AronDracula :

• This isn't art, just resizing pictures x)

AronDracula posted: »

Nice. You're such a cool artist.

• TOOOO FUCKING NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leluch123 posted: »

I'm back and I bring gifts!

• edited August 2015

TF2 event was ... good :D

Alt text

• Did you just give Rhys Vaughn's abs? XD

I would imagine Wam Bam Island would be their go to vacation spot, it's quite beautiful. I can see them enjoying a nice day in the beach, relaxing in the sun, listening to Metallica music.

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) yuuuup, Rhys is finally gonna get that pussy this episode.

Alt text

His name is Bubbles.

RHYSHA confrimed ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Edit: Guys,GUYS!!! GoT got same rating on sex and we have had that! Coincidence? THINK NO

• hey, our names are alike! we should start dating.

AronDracula posted: »

Nice. You're such a cool artist.

• Personally I'd be happy with more bonding, maybe a bit of hand-holding at the climax. I really don't think we're going to get the whole relationship package.

I'd love both, thank you very much. I live in Aalborg, Denmark.

Pipas posted: »

Shh, we still need a kiss. Anyway, welcome to the Rhysha thread! :P Do you want Rhysha mark and/or to get added to the Rhysha map?

• edited August 2015

@c0ntinue-testing:

Alt text

Better?

(It's too bad, but their faces are too bright. you should try to darken your lines, it helps)

• im ded wow <3

(Yeah i need to step up my lineart game x( but thanks! it looks super cool m8)

@c0ntinue-testing: Better? (It's too bad, but their faces are too bright. you should try to darken your lines, it helps)

• edited August 2015

69 new comments....

and 80% of them are lenny faces

the 10% pure Rhysha thirst

and 10% spongebob memes
    ....how convenient.

• Activate the charge, doc.

SzymeG posted: »

TF2 event was ... good

• The actual name of that song is "Warm"

Off_Ground posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bROnAiXZChw Just wanted to put it up here.

• Lol good to see my video here

• Heh, good job. It's cute as hell.

Lol good to see my video here

• it Still takes skill though, than again i can do it as well, just not as good as you, i did do my own pic

This isn't art, just resizing pictures x)

• I didn't, @WeMissYouCarley did.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Did you just give Rhys Vaughn's abs? XD

• yeah i just changed it to a more suiting name because who would search "warm" on youtube, more people would search rhys and sasha music

Poogers555 posted: »

The actual name of that song is "Warm"

• Yours isn't bad, just need some elements to be moved a little.

it Still takes skill though, than again i can do it as well, just not as good as you, i did do my own pic

• Love it,dude and I just liked the video on YouTube too :)

• Alt text

We will have more to work with once the new episode comes out!

69 new comments.... and 80% of them are lenny faces the 10% pure Rhysha thirst and 10% spongebob memes ....how convenient.

• In case you didn't know, Rhysha is everywhere.

Alt text

• HELL YES! That is definitely a Rhysha moment.

Sauron and his orcs are going down!

Alt text

RHYSHA confrimed ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Edit: Guys,GUYS!!! GoT got same rating on sex and we have had that! Coincidence? THINK NO

• Alt text

Grimnir3 posted: »

In case you didn't know, Rhysha is everywhere.

• edited August 2015

I must save that ... for reasons.

Also: Great work, I love the detail with his arm.

• .________.

armis37 posted: »

It's blood. .__.

• 100% quality comments, eh? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

69 new comments.... and 80% of them are lenny faces the 10% pure Rhysha thirst and 10% spongebob memes ....how convenient.

• edited August 2015

Guys. I am so sorry I've been so inactive over the past 3 weeks. Not being able to provide you with Rhysha art has got to me a little :(

My depression has been hitting me a lot lately, and the passing of my grandfather really hasn't helped matters.

Fortunately, I have started to feel a little better recently. And the news that Ep4 has been classified and is just around the corner makes me feel happy :)

I just thought I'd give my reasons for not being on here as active as I have been in the past. I hope that everyone in here is doing great, and to all the new members, welcome.

Let's hope for some awesome Rhysha moments in Ep4 hey? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• It'll happen! It better! Telltale wouldn't Rhysha-bait us with Episode 3 like that!

Also, glad you're feeling better. Life sucks sometimes, but it's important to just keep going. You're doing great!

Guys. I am so sorry I've been so inactive over the past 3 weeks. Not being able to provide you with Rhysha art has got to me a little My

• You don't have to explain yourself to us Carley, we're just glad to know that you're with us, in flesh or otherwise. And yeah we're all doing great thanks.

Well I think that we all agree that Ep4 will be marvelous for us( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Guys. I am so sorry I've been so inactive over the past 3 weeks. Not being able to provide you with Rhysha art has got to me a little My

• edited August 2015

Sooooo.

Anyone think Sasha will gush over life in Helios?

I mean I know she is no fan of Hyperion, but come on!

It's a luxury compared to Pandroa.

• I think she will rather be pissed off that the soul-sucking love defing corp have such luxuries

Sooooo. Anyone think Sasha will gush over life in Helios? I mean I know she is no fan of Hyperion, but come on! It's a luxury compared to Pandroa.

• edited August 2015

EDIT: Nevermind.

• Actually, I figured she would expect it by now. It's no secret that Hyperion is rich.

Then again, being in the station ought to give her new views.

I think she will rather be pissed off that the soul-sucking love defing corp have such luxuries

• Hey, no worries Carley. No need to be here every day, we're just glad you're still with us. :P

And there has to be some Rhysha moment since we're going to Helios and Sasha wanted to see Pandora from above. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• OK. So, I was trying out a few things, when I thought; "Hey. I wonder what Sasha would look like with Carley's hair?" Welp.

Alt text

I think I'm in love <3

• Woah!

What about Rhys with Bigby hair?

OK. So, I was trying out a few things, when I thought; "Hey. I wonder what Sasha would look like with Carley's hair?" Welp. I think I'm in love

• So you're asking for a Rhysha then you say "nevermind". How rude.

OK. So, I was trying out a few things, when I thought; "Hey. I wonder what Sasha would look like with Carley's hair?" Welp. I think I'm in love

Sign in to comment in this discussion.