Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Your style is so cute!

enter image description here

rhonu posted: »

so the pen pressure of my tablet isn't working but i was thinking that i have never drawn sasha so here it is!

• I couldn't...

armis37 posted: »

Keep going.

• Nein! I can not!

HazzatheMan posted: »

I finished it, so can you! XP

• enter image description here

Made by yours truly.

• Oh my god i just read the damn fanfic only because i wanted to know what you guys were talking about it i just did it for sht and giggles not to get a damn aneurism why do you all do this i wasnt prepared for that jesus help me my virgin eyes cannot take this anymore

• gah this is so adorable! I like your artstyle!

rhonu posted: »

so the pen pressure of my tablet isn't working but i was thinking that i have never drawn sasha so here it is!

• Its not that bad really, is just that the characters are waaaaay too OoC (out of character btw) so its cringeworthy

dunno why you all hate it so much? Was fairly decent, if you asked me. Definitely not as bad as you all had made it sound.

• I showered. I dared 1 more paragraph. Never again.

Oh my god i just read the damn fanfic only because i wanted to know what you guys were talking about it i just did it for sht and giggles no

• At this point we just should make reading Rhystricted a requirement for this thread. You know, just to see if they're worthy.

Keep it OG!

Oh and if you think this is cringeworthy, try some masterpieces like "My Immortal" of "Root her". I dare you, I double dare you motherfuckers!

• What is this Rhystricted you are all talking about, let me search this shit up I bet it's something a baby could handle

Oh my god i just read the damn fanfic only because i wanted to know what you guys were talking about it i just did it for sht and giggles no

• jesus fucking christ holy shit

Green613 posted: »

What is this Rhystricted you are all talking about, let me search this shit up I bet it's something a baby could handle

• You're only a few minutes in... Just... shivers

jesus fucking christ holy shit

• Yeees. Yeeeeeeees! Let it flow through you, let it consume you.

jesus fucking christ holy shit

• im not going any further into that satanic fucking fanfic

bigdogg0821 posted: »

You're only a few minutes in... Just... shivers

• The author must be the 50 Shades of Gray director.

im not going any further into that satanic fucking fanfic

• edited August 2015

Why do we keep bringing up that fic, just AUGH.

It's well written, just the material is a bit much, and it doesn't help that the author did an outstanding job creating verbal imagery.

So, to dissipate the mood, I'm going to change it into a better one, by posting these less-NSFW Rhysha fics I have found before!

Of this list, which of these is your personal favorite?

Mine would be (Sasha Hates) Pet Names.

• edited August 2015

Let me pray for your soul

Paeniteat nunc magis quam antea dicta a diabolo

Mundabo vos

im not going any further into that satanic fucking fanfic

• Now you know my pain, let us suffer together.

• We posted those reaction gifs to the word "Rhystricted" for a good reason.

Make sure you recite the entire bible too.

• I loved Home and Family, nice job Grimnir3.

Why do we keep bringing up that fic, just AUGH. It's well written, just the material is a bit much, and it doesn't help that the author d

• edited August 2015

Lambchop jesus fucking christ Rhys

EDIT: Part 2: Egg. Bacon. Rice. Flour. Gummy bear.

Why do we keep bringing up that fic, just AUGH. It's well written, just the material is a bit much, and it doesn't help that the author d

• I need therapy. Pls halp

Now you know my pain, let us suffer together.

• That fic is 2gud.

Also, the new site update is actually super mobile friendly!

Lambchop jesus fucking christ Rhys EDIT: Part 2: Egg. Bacon. Rice. Flour. Gummy bear.

• enter image description here

I need therapy. Pls halp

• I came here to talk about Rhysha and all i did was getting mentally hurt with a pure evil and sinful fanfic x')

• Hmmm, I see, and how does that make you feel?

I came here to talk about Rhysha and all i did was getting mentally hurt with a pure evil and sinful fanfic x')

• This thread is the offspring of God.

• God is not here, there is only ... RHYSHA!

• Preach It!

Grimnir3 posted: »

God is not here, there is only ... RHYSHA!

• Loving the new style on this forum. Seems really retro.

• Wise words my friends wise words

Kibarann posted: »

This thread is the offspring of God.

• Yeah but the account part seems worse to me previously it was more clean and easier to navigate

Loving the new style on this forum. Seems really retro.

• edited August 2015

Are you sure yours isn't glitched? I thought mine was really clunky but then I realized it was all messed up

Here's how it should look, if it's glitched out for you ^-^

Leluch123 posted: »

Yeah but the account part seems worse to me previously it was more clean and easier to navigate

• Ok mine's glitched that how it looks for me...

almost like it stoped in mid way between old and new version....

Are you sure yours isn't glitched? I thought mine was really clunky but then I realized it was all messed up Here's how it should look, if it's glitched out for you ^-^

• Yeah that's what happened to mine too, but I fixed it by clearing my browser cache. Do that :P

Ok mine's glitched that how it looks for me... almost like it stoped in mid way between old and new version....

• It worked! Thanks dude! I have to say that it looks neat!

Yeah that's what happened to mine too, but I fixed it by clearing my browser cache. Do that :P

• Sweet, no problem B]

It worked! Thanks dude! I have to say that it looks neat!

• Yeah, but I miss followed discussion, can't find it in the mobile. :(

That fic is 2gud. Also, the new site update is actually super mobile friendly!

• edited August 2015

fuq u armis

Sign in to comment in this discussion.