Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• True, we are much more peaceful than Rhyionas.

Leluch123 posted: »

War is when two sides fight or more on less equal term. If something happens it will be rather one-sided slaugher. But I guess it won't aside from little puns. We Rhyshans are not that kind of people

• The crave for S2 will be just like TWAU :P

If we get a S2 that is, tell tale is already busy with other projects but we can only hope 1 day.

• edited August 2015

Don't get me started on TWAU the disappointment/false hope of S2 is coming back to me

HazzatheMan posted: »

The crave for S2 will be just like TWAU :P

• Me too brah, everyday..... :'(

Don't get me started on TWAU the disappointment/false hope of S2 is coming back to me

• Lol, the most important word in the universe entered the sentence: technically xD

i know your not defending it im just giving my thoughts on it, you know what's funny Using Fake Names on the Internet is technically illegal but nobody cares anyway including me

• I had fun in that scene, but I was totally confused about the purpose of it. I was playing thinkin "wtf is this" xD

The only thing I'm worried about is what will the other think about me now :(

Oh yeah the 'shootout' was hilarious!!!! Poor Scooter though Good for you, don't be surprised if someone tries to kill you!!!! XP Nah I might choose Hyperion on my next playthrough, having known what the choices will give me now

• xD

enter image description here

armis37 posted: »

Lol, the most important word in the universe entered the sentence: technically xD

• Technically is my jam <3

xD

• Hey!

Well, I suppose I should shortly introduce myself first when visiting you Rhyshas, like I did when I visited Rhyionas earlier today, since people actually know each other in these threads. :) So, um, the only thing you need to know about me (for now) is that I love this game and that I'm not on either side of the shipping spectrum. Which means I'm up for it, but I don't really care which side will ultimately win, at least for now. :)

As for season 2, I certainly hope that they will announce it in a foreseeable future, but I am worried it will end up like TWAU... :(

That's what S2 is for Aside from that Hello

• It's corporate crap in Borderlands dude :P

I had fun in that scene, but I was totally confused about the purpose of it. I was playing thinkin "wtf is this" xD The only thing I'm worried about is what will the other think about me now

• And skirt, instead of those old pants.

To be honest, Sasha looks good wearing heels.

• Cool I hope you have good time on this forum, fell free to visit and post here whenever you like ;)

HellFish posted: »

Hey! Well, I suppose I should shortly introduce myself first when visiting you Rhyshas, like I did when I visited Rhyionas earlier today

• Well put it this way. If Sasha got mega pissed at you for not telling her about Jack sooner, how do you think she'll react when you're taking over hyperion with him (BY CHOICE) and having him kill people left and right and possibly almost her

• Speaking of Sasha's clothes did she ever wash them, with the amount of action she sees they probably smell terrible

And skirt, instead of those old pants.

• Guess it is lol xD

It's corporate crap in Borderlands dude :P

• Sasha's so fabulous they wash themselves when she sleep ^^

Speaking of Sasha's clothes did she ever wash them, with the amount of action she sees they probably smell terrible

• Your welcome to visit/discuss in both ship threads, people here on the forums are much friendlier than other places on the internet and we mostly get along. we get the usual friendly trash talking from time to time

Hey! Well, I suppose I should shortly introduce myself first when visiting you Rhyshas, like I did when I visited Rhyionas earlier today

• edited August 2015

True. Also, I DO NOT trust Jack. At all. But he's too funny/charming to say no to xD

stevean2 posted: »

Well put it this way. If Sasha got mega pissed at you for not telling her about Jack sooner, how do you think she'll react when you're taking over hyperion with him (BY CHOICE) and having him kill people left and right and possibly almost her

• So this is what you are basically saying :)

enter image description here

Seems legit

Sasha's so fabulous they wash themselves when she sleep ^^

• Hey, welcome to the forums! Hope you'll have a great time here. :P

• Black magic bro ;)

So this is what you are basically saying Seems legit

• Just got back from playing ep 4.
    Welp... I am disappointed.

• Great to know, thanks! I enjoy being friendly, so hopefully I'll fit right in. :P

Your welcome to visit/discuss in both ship threads, people here on the forums are much friendlier than other places on the internet and we mostly get along. we get the usual friendly trash talking from time to time

• How come? :(

Just got back from playing ep 4. Welp... I am disappointed.

• well, too be fair. the comment about bigbadwolf was golden, even if it was quite mean. "Damn kid, if you were any edgier you'd be a sphere." xD

Even if people ship Rhyiona or even Rhysha that reddit discussion is way too toxic, i understand friendly trash talking here on forums is fine but that reddit discussion has personal attacks and name calling thats when shit goes too far.

• bring it on. The guilty king is always keen to tasting some Rhiona tears.

No_username posted: »

Yup, but also World War 3 will break out on the forums.

• I'll admit it's pretty funny -- but he completely missed the point of the post. ;P

well, too be fair. the comment about bigbadwolf was golden, even if it was quite mean. "Damn kid, if you were any edgier you'd be a sphere." xD

• edited August 2015

Brutally short. (I thought they were just trolling with the credits until the menu screen came up).
    Predictable, unavoidable, forced ending.
    Worst episode thus far.
    I also feel bad for the Rhyionas. They seem to be reacting badly. I don't understand how people think that Rhyiona is abandoned though. i didn't detect much Rhysha or anti-rhyiona in this ep except for the opening sequence.
    I would have at least liked telltale to cater to both parties. Give us a choice for example. This doesn't feel right.

Pipas posted: »

How come?

• I respect you for taking it so well. I am sure I would be quite furious.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I'll admit it's pretty funny -- but he completely missed the point of the post. ;P

• edited August 2015

Alright, I was silently reading most of the threads (well, except Rhyiona, it's just impossible to keep up), but I'll probably start posting a bit more now that I have finally made an account. :)

Cool I hope you have good time on this forum, fell free to visit and post here whenever you like

• I just find it funny that he took it so literally. People question my username because I'm usually really nice but since I was complaining a lot I thought I'd make a reference to the comments as a joke. Guess he took it seriously. :P

I respect you for taking it so well. I am sure I would be quite furious.

• edited August 2015

Thanks, I hope so! :D

Pipas posted: »

Hey, welcome to the forums! Hope you'll have a great time here. :P

• imho the ending wa sthe only cool part. the rest was a bit...well...dull. I did enjoy playing as Vasquez and siccing Dumpy on Yvette, but everything else...

Brutally short. (I thought they were just trolling with the credits until the menu screen came up). Predictable, unavoidable, forced ending

• I disliked the ending. Gearbox are so thirsty for Handsome Jack that it was obvious he was gonna come back. Not to mention being forced to have jack take control of the system at a point that felt (to me) halfway through what length an episode would be.
    :(

imho the ending wa sthe only cool part. the rest was a bit...well...dull. I did enjoy playing as Vasquez and siccing Dumpy on Yvette, but everything else...

• Don't forget the gun scene.

imho the ending wa sthe only cool part. the rest was a bit...well...dull. I did enjoy playing as Vasquez and siccing Dumpy on Yvette, but everything else...

• ugh, it's about 2 in the morning--finally finished major schoolworks and have to get up early to study

anyway, i'll replay episode 4 to do alternate choices because I missed the [Kiss Him] option for Fiona.

• Brutally short.

It took me a little over two hours to play the first time, but granted I try to look and scan everything I can. To me, it was about the same length as all the other episodes, and way longer than GOT Episode 5.

Predictable, unavoidable, forced ending.

I thought the ending was one of the best parts of the episode. Yes you kind of knew that Jack was going to do whatever it takes to get back into power, but it was still well done how they did it, especially if you reject him, because that is one hell of a terrifying sight to behold, especially when he says how he's going to make you kill Fiona. Now we have a pissed off guy who can control all of Helios, that's awesome.

Brutally short. (I thought they were just trolling with the credits until the menu screen came up). Predictable, unavoidable, forced ending

• That's EXACTLY what I've been saying! And also the fact he becomes absolutely terrifying and nasty if you refuse the deal.

True. Also, I DO NOT trust Jack. At all. But he's too funny/charming to say no to xD

• It was fun, but really too long. By the time it ended, it wasn't funny anymore.

Don't forget the gun scene.

• He didn't say he was gonna make me kill Fiona.
    ???

Brutally short. It took me a little over two hours to play the first time, but granted I try to look and scan everything I can. To m

Sign in to comment in this discussion.