Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• enter image description here

Leluch123 posted: »

ANNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDd 10.000 comment goes NOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now...

Now that's a huge milestone, someone should make a speech or something... ;)

ANNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDd 10.000 comment goes NOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now...

• someone should make a speech or something... ;)*

Leluch123 stares at Pipas

Pipas posted: »

Now that's a huge milestone, someone should make a speech or something...

• Can someone tell me what's missing in this picture ;)?

enter image description here

• No Rhyiona?

Can someone tell me what's missing in this picture ?

• Shh, don't disturb Rhyionas. They're sleeping.

• Ehm... Now it's armis' turn! He promised!

* someone should make a speech or something... * Leluch123 stares at Pipas

• Continue to stare at Pipas

Ehm... Now it's armis' turn! He promised!

• :/

Continue to stare at Pipas

• ohhh they're sleeping! Better not disturb them.

Shh, don't disturb Rhyionas. They're sleeping.

• So much happened on these past few days - new episode, full of emotions and action, some bad luck for our frenemies with Reddit, and don't forget the new video by Irunts!

Of course, we're growing in numbers, as we always do, and that brings much joy to me! However, in this post I want to congratulate every single one of you Rhyshans - we have achieved 10 thousand comments on our thread! A round of applause, please!

Thank you, thank you. But this clapping session wasn't to the achievement - it was to you, all the wonderful people that post here and to all the wonderful people that helped achieve this huge milestone! I want to thank you all for being faithful to our cause and that you never abandoned us - really, without any of those who are here right now, we would have never gotten so big!

I want to wish for you, guys, to remain as amazing as you were, to keep posting fanfics, fanart, questions and in general, whatever you feel like posting here - keep it up and we'll get to 20 thousand comments in no time. For Rhysha!

• edited August 2015

Cheers!

Next stop - 20k comments.

armis37 posted: »

So much happened on these past few days - new episode, full of emotions and action, some bad luck for our frenemies with Reddit, and don't f

So much happened on these past few days - new episode, full of emotions and action, some bad luck for our frenemies with Reddit, and don't f

• The cel-shading may be freaky, but going the extra mile is always encouraged.

stevean2 posted: »

Holy crap. I just saw this August cosplayer on tumblr and they look awesome! Tumblr Source: glas-onion

• Looks good! :D

GrumpyDof posted: »

Alright @Pipas, tell me :

• I thought Rhyiona were nocturnal...

• I love it XD

Scene straight from the Ep 4 intro.

• There is such truth to this lol XD

ImUrban posted: »

Thought I'd use this brilliant opportunity from the Episode 4 intro to label the Tales shipping situation at hand. enter link description here

• I am sooooo glad I didn't tell them. I didn't at the time because I didn't think they'd believe me without proof.

While there weren't many Rhysha moments, I would say that that one look was a solid confirmation that both Rhys and Sasha have some sort of

• most Telltale cosplayers I see always add the "cel-shading". One Bigby cosplayer i took a picture of last year did so.

LawmanZero posted: »

The cel-shading may be freaky, but going the extra mile is always encouraged.

• Why are all of you guy's suddenly aged men tipping alcoholic beverages? WHAT HAPPEND?!

• Wow, 10,000 comments, that's amazing.

• You're on the internet kid. Everyone is like that.

stevean2 posted: »

Why are all of you guy's suddenly aged men tipping alcoholic beverages? WHAT HAPPEND?!

• I first I thought I was going to regret it, but in the end, I'm glad I told them, yeah they were pissed, but they would have been more pissed later on most likely once they find out about Jack being inside Helios.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

I am sooooo glad I didn't tell them. I didn't at the time because I didn't think they'd believe me without proof.

• Congratulations! That's definitely a big milestone. :)

• It might happen. I don't think we're prepared for those feels.

Sasha dying

• What's happens when you try to reason with a Ryhiona in denial...
    enter link description here

• Cheers! What a perfect way to post my 69'th comment

I DID IT! also FUCK DETAILS FUCK THOSE DAMN OCTAGONS OR WHATVER THEY ARE

• Thanks guys. Why not, what do I have to do ? :)

Hello Tancud, welcome to the Rhysha thread! Would you like to get added to the map or a Rhysha mark?

• I love that move, hilarious

kaza125 posted: »

What's happens when you try to reason with a Ryhiona in denial... enter link description here

• Thanks!

Toffe posted: »

Epic stuff there m8

• CUTENESS OVERLOAD

LoseMyHome posted: »

Cute art by tumblr user the-pantsing-panda

• I hope in the finale Rhys and Sasha go to Step 3...or maybe, Step 4 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• I don't thinkTelltale is stupid enough to leave such massives spoilers in ep4 specially when people already did the same thing with unused audio in previous episode, they just are trolling you or they put various different lines to prevent this. And seriously if it is not the case you could use your brain and realize that you are simply spoiling totally the ending, but anyway i think the real ending will be some shit like that, and that make me sad.

• edited August 2015

Step 5: Get married

Step 6: Have kids

I hope in the finale Rhys and Sasha go to Step 3...or maybe, Step 4 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Or maybe Step 7

I hope in the finale Rhys and Sasha go to Step 3...or maybe, Step 4 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• At least mark this as a spoiler ffs

Sign in to comment in this discussion.