Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• edited September 2015

enter image description here

Wait a moment ... he had a mind ?

No_username posted: »

Losing his mind.

• enter image description here

Farkyde posted: »

Hello everyone new guy here, just wanted to say hi on my favorite couple's thread,So glad to see this

• Welcome!

Hello everyone new guy here, just wanted to say hi on my favorite couple's thread,So glad to see this

W E L C O M E

• I wonder if I were to leave the chat, would he keep rambling on?

SzymeG posted: »

Wait a moment ... he had a mind ?

• SHIT THEY KNOW

Also, thx m8

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Feed me more t h r a s h telltale. I'm not gonna lie I actually thought you said trash for a sec. I bet it was on purposeヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ. nice work doe m8

• edited September 2015

¯_(ツ)_/¯

I wonder if I were to leave the chat, would he keep rambling on?

• I'm out of smol & tol ideas.

Help me. :c

• Ok, I think he's finally done.

SzymeG posted: »

¯_(ツ)_/¯

• Do it when they were kids and Sasha was taller, and then present day.

I'm out of smol & tol ideas. Help me. :c

• Seriously though after ep 3 and the pre sequel I think the world would be a touch bit better if they were all dead.

Nah, i like them, even lilith

• WELP

Do it when they were kids and Sasha was taller, and then present day.

• Modern setting, Rhys and Sasha meet as kids

Sasha: -is taller than Rhys-

Sasha: :^]

Rhys: (:^/

-the day Rhys outgrows Sasha-

Rhys: :^]

Sasha: >8[

• Do you mean like, all vault hunters dead or only the first ones? And if thats the case can you please explain why?

Seriously though after ep 3 and the pre sequel I think the world would be a touch bit better if they were all dead.

Leluch123 posted: »

EKM! I have bad news guys...today we Rhyshans suffered a terrible blow. One of our predecessor threads Will Rhys get that puss tonight got p

• Hello there... fresh meat

Naah, I'm kidding. But seriously, welcome!

• edited September 2015

I cry every time.

The feels are just too much.

Modern setting, Rhys and Sasha meet as kids Sasha: -is taller than Rhys- Sasha: :^] Rhys: (:^/ -the day Rhys outgrows Sasha- Rhys: :^] Sasha: >8[

• edited September 2015

What would Sasha and Rhys do if they read this thread?

My guess is "blush and look away" followed by a lot of awkward (sexual) tension.

• Lilith and Mordecai, because he insulted Fiona's vault hunting abilities in Episode 3 if you chose that dialogue option.

Pipas posted: »

Only Lilith, the others are k.

• edited September 2015

Welcome to the OTP thread bruh.

• Doesn't even need dialogue to deserve an oscar or whatever award you give to literature.

Modern setting, Rhys and Sasha meet as kids Sasha: -is taller than Rhys- Sasha: :^] Rhys: (:^/ -the day Rhys outgrows Sasha- Rhys: :^] Sasha: >8[

• Fiona would mostly likely slap Rhys. Or punch him. Yeah.

What would Sasha and Rhys do if they read this thread? My guess is "blush and look away" followed by a lot of awkward (sexual) tension.

• Wow, such warm welcome...Thanks everyone, I can already tell I am really gonna enjoy being here :)

Lokoso posted: »

Welcome to the OTP thread bruh.

Welcome to the Rhysha thread and to the forum as well, Farkyde! Hope you'll like it here. :P

• Nah, he's just not not high.

Guys, I think Toffe is losing it.

Lokoso posted: »

Fiona would mostly likely slap Rhys. Or punch him. Yeah.

• Lel, it looks like he's dancing on his head.

Duck_Hunt posted: »

Rhase (Rhys x Hyperion Case) Thumbs up for dancing rhys in the background

• Right, I forgot. It's done now. :P

Make sure to update the OP with it!

• I'm back again, with only 1 thing to say: TELLTALE, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE RELEASE THE GODDAMNED HANDSOME TEASER TRAILER ALREADY, WE FEED ON TEASERS.

• Relax, it's been only a month. :P Plus I think they'll mainly focus on propagating Minecraft in the upcoming weeks.

Tcjmcd posted: »

I'm back again, with only 1 thing to say: TELLTALE, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE RELEASE THE GODDAMNED HANDSOME TEASER TRAILER ALREADY, WE FEED ON TEASERS.

You are just jelly that i discovered the meaning to life

Ok, I think he's finally done.

• If you talking about me. Yeah now is I can I wanna be with u guys. Do i need to do smth special some ritual or spawn satan? :D

Enigma12 posted: »

hmmm... a new player has entered the shipping game.. very interesting.

• Hey it's only second day of mine too :D

• But we already knew that. It's 42.

Toffe posted: »

You are just jelly that i discovered the meaning to life

• Not you, it's just that Rhys is being shipped with almost everyone/everything and by a new player he meant the case. :P

And you're already considered as part of the family, so you don't really need to do anything special. :D

If you'd like a Rhysha mark or a place in the map, then just say so. The thing is it might take a while for @GrumpyDof to get it done, because he's pretty busy these days.

We also have a Rhysha chat, so if you want a password to get there, reply below. :P

UnicornsFTW posted: »

If you talking about me. Yeah now is I can I wanna be with u guys. Do i need to do smth special some ritual or spawn satan?

• Duh ofc i want password to chat I am here bc I wanna ship so hard those two. Rhysha forever and ever!!!
    If I wanna get in the map do I need to write where I am from?
    And besides I am still learning how to use this thing :D
    I have been reading your older posts I am so into this.
    Annd I am working on one fanfic :D but i still don't know if I will publish it.

Not you, it's just that Rhys is being shipped with almost everyone/everything and by a new player he meant the case. :P And you're alread

• Alright, check your PMs. Yeah, you need to tell me where you're from and I'll write it down.

Annd I am working on one fanfic :D but i still don't know if I will publish it.

• I will ttell you fromwhere I am. I am from Lithuania. And I still can't upload it bc of grammar mistakes. But my friends helping me a lot with it :) I am gonna join chat now.

Not you, it's just that Rhys is being shipped with almost everyone/everything and by a new player he meant the case. :P And you're alread

Sign in to comment in this discussion.