Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Yes.

enter image description here

bossmanham posted: »

Can i haz too?

• You rock! Thanks!

Pipas posted: »

Yes.

• Two of my favorite video game OTPs in one profile pic. Yay! :)

@TheAutisticGamer

• I think it should be a thing, too. (determinantly, I mean)

HazzatheMan posted: »

Hey whoa whoa whoa! We had a say in this and we agree that Rhys and Fiona should be a thing! We are the minority and we're proud of it

• Who da man?

U da man!

@TheAutisticGamer

• can you imagine how badass would be Asher/Sasha duo?

@TheAutisticGamer

• edited May 2016

Wait... I thought "they took out the kiss" was some big joke we made up.

HazzatheMan posted: »

Yeah we were pissed :P Even more so when we discovered that a Rhyiona kiss was CUT from Ep.3!

• It was a CPR, mouth-to-mouth "kiss" for when Rhys fell and was knocked out I think.

lottii-lu posted: »

Wait... I thought "they took out the kiss" was some big joke we made up.

• Oh yeah, I remember that audio. I actually thought it was Vaughn who had to give him CPR tbh.

It was a CPR, mouth-to-mouth "kiss" for when Rhys fell and was knocked out I think.

• I could have sworn I saw evidence somewhere that the stun baton was used to revive him. Like a makeshift defibrillator.

lottii-lu posted: »

Oh yeah, I remember that audio. I actually thought it was Vaughn who had to give him CPR tbh.

• I think so too, Idk, I'll have to look back on that audio.

I could have sworn I saw evidence somewhere that the stun baton was used to revive him. Like a makeshift defibrillator.

• I think Asher and Sasha would be cool, but...Asher and Beskha is so special to me.

Leluch123 posted: »

can you imagine how badass would be Asher/Sasha duo?

• Indeed.

Btw, THIS was probably the audio that Rhyionas freaked about.

I could have sworn I saw evidence somewhere that the stun baton was used to revive him. Like a makeshift defibrillator.

• edited May 2016

Lol I remember it now! She jokingly suggested that Vaughn kiss him to wake Rhys up!

That explains all the notes. Gayperion potential.

Indeed. Btw, THIS was probably the audio that Rhyionas freaked about.

• Haha, I always get the vibe she was talking to Vaughn.

Indeed. Btw, THIS was probably the audio that Rhyionas freaked about.

• 22 : My Hippocratic Oath, Part 2

Serve's up!

I think I may focus on our two primary groups from this point on. (Mac and Fi, Nora and Rhys). Sasha will get her moment to shine, as will Vaughn. It's developing as it goes.

• Damn. Think I need to start cooking up some art again.

• enter image description here

Yiss, can't wait. :)

Damn. Think I need to start cooking up some art again.

• The only bad thing about reading that chapter is that it ended.

Can't wait for more.

22 : My Hippocratic Oath, Part 2 Serve's up! I think I may focus on our two primary groups from this point on. (Mac and Fi, Nora and Rhys). Sasha will get her moment to shine, as will Vaughn. It's developing as it goes.

• SFM art! It's been a while!

Damn. Think I need to start cooking up some art again.

• 900k omg we're getting so close!

• @Pipas can you please make this with the 'Rhysha' tag as this is my favourite avatar ever tbh. And I'll probably not change it. You can also update the map with this new image.

Feel free to do whenever :D

• They are definitely not a hugely popular pairing. Heck, I don't know if they even have an "official" ship name. When I first started looking for Fiona x Vaughn fanart etc. I couldn't find anything at all, so I started referring to them as Faughn. I've never had to make up a ship name before. I try not to post too much about it on here, because it's not Rhysha, but since the topic has come up... oh yeah, I totally ship Glasses Face and Hat Lady. My DeviantArt gallery is full of Faughn fanart (I even did a 30-day OTP drawing challenge around them).

While there were no overt romance dialog choices, and certainly no flower scene, I agree, there are several 'moments.'

Depending on your choices, Fiona can say some very supportive/nice things to Vaughn before the race, and save him from the bandit during the race. There is also the determinant greeting in episode 5, and as pointed out, Fiona is the one who revives Vaughn if he's paralyzed (and of course, it bears noting that Vaughn was paralyzed while trying to impress Fiona with how cool he was being during the fight). Then, after Vaughn's paralysis is cured, and he is being left behind (again) while the others go off to "have fun being awesome," it's Fiona who cares enough to turn back and (depending on your choices) either give Vaughn a task to do, tell him to focus on getting rest, or tell him to stay out of trouble. If Fiona gives Vaughn a task, or tells him to rest, he responds very favorably to her (but if you tell him to stay out of trouble, he gets miffed).

They are certainly a much more subtle pairing than Rhysha, but then again, both Fiona and Vaughn have more nuanced personalities than Rhys and Sasha.

TLDR: Hey look, I made a Glasses Face + Hat Lady GMV

Ok, that is enough non-Rhysha nonsense out of me for now. :)

Hey quick question: why isn't Fiona x Vaughn a thing? There are several moments between them in the game

• I think it makes a lot of sense. There are certainly more moments than Rhyona enjoys (a sock? Really?).

mcemily posted: »

They are definitely not a hugely popular pairing. Heck, I don't know if they even have an "official" ship name. When I first started looking

• New avatars coming up!

@AronDracula

@JordaaNPopee

• Sweet! Cheers, bro!

New avatars coming up! @AronDracula @JordaaNPopee

• Sweet!! Thanks bro

New avatars coming up! @AronDracula @JordaaNPopee

• edited May 2016

I think Rhys went a little too crazy over the meteor shower....

• Damn Rhys, it's not that big of a deal.

• POSSESSED.

• Hahaha, Rhys' face is hilarious! :D

• I mean... to be fair... Rhys has had to actually dodge smoldering boulders raining out of the sky during a Pandoran Meteor shower... I can see why his default reaction would now be abject terror. ^_^

Damn Rhys, it's not that big of a deal.

• edited May 2016

Decided to remake my first-ever Tales from the Borderlands fanart in SFM. So here you go.

"Tales from Moxxi's... now in 3D!

EDITED TO ADD:
    If you want a 1920x1080 wallpaper size, it's right here.

• enter image description hereenter image description here

• This guy is jumping on the Rhysha ship really early, and he seems to be very enthusiastic about it.

enter link description here

• Love it <3

Decided to remake my first-ever Tales from the Borderlands fanart in SFM. So here you go. EDITED TO ADD: If you want a 1920x1080 wallpaper size, it's right here.

• edited May 2016

He certainly did ship them pretty early... and with immediate conviction and enthusiasm. Pity he missed out on the pinky promise... but then again, that might have made his brain explode. He was already losing his mind over how cute they were when Sasha was being openly disdainful of Rhys. ^_^

(He gets Bonus Points for shipping Glasses Face and Hat Lady, too.)

This guy is jumping on the Rhysha ship really early, and he seems to be very enthusiastic about it. enter link description here

• This guy. He knows what's up.

He certainly did ship them pretty early... and with immediate conviction and enthusiasm. Pity he missed out on the pinky promise... but then

• Ship all the ships!

This guy. He knows what's up.

• It Sasha

Sauce

Sign in to comment in this discussion.