The 51st Hunger Games! (TRAINING PART 5 + 6)

edited June 2015 in Forum Games

Hi! So I've kinda lurked on these forums for like a week or something and I've fallen in love with all the Hunger Games fanfics so I'm gonna write my own!

It's the 51st Hunger Games, a year after the brutal Second Quarter Quell. The Gamemakers will be desperate to make these games just as, if not more, interesting and entertaining!

Maximum of two characters per user but I'll maybe change that to 3 if submissions that a while.

Name:

District:

Age (12-18):

Personality:

Appearance:

Backstory:

Preferred weapon:

DISTRICT 1:

Male: Ruby Lascius

Female: Sprinkle Tigerson

DISTRICT 2:

Male: Zachary (Termain)

Female: Acacia (Wells)

DISTRICT 3:

Male: Tector Ramsey

Female: Electra Wright

DISTRICT 4:

Male: Aaron Velliedeen

Female: Morgan Moore

DISTRICT 5:

Male: David (Nukelor)

Female: Gia Draxelle

DISTRICT 6:

Male: Charon Malgus

Female: Lucy (Maskell)

DISTRICT 7:

Male: Rowan Orford

Female: Lea Orford

DISTRICT 8:

Male: Calico Cambray

Female: Tessa Tutra

DISTRICT 9:

Male: Farro Cornson

Female: Riley Macduff

DISTRICT 10:

Male: Helion Sinheras

Female: Atlanta Dixon

DISTRICT 11:

Male: Suomaf (Oranha)

Female: Eva Lilac

DISTRICT 12:

Male: Foxglove Soot

Female: Yuko (Jun)

THE REAPINGS: DONE

THE TRAIN RIDE: DONE

THE TRIBUTE PARADE: DONE

THE TRAINING: 6/10

THE INTERVIEWS: NOT STARTED

THE GAMES: NOT STARTED

THE VICTORY TOUR: NOT STARTED

Happy Hunger Games and may the odds be ever in your favour!

Comments

• Hi, if anyone wanted to see what my writing was like I made a short interview between the Gamemaker and Caesar, I hope you like it!

Bright lights glare into my eyes as cheery Caesar Flickerman welcomes me to the stage. My smile stretches across my dark skin and I wave amiably to the audience who are screaming and applauding.

“Eudoxia Gronicks, everybody!” Caesar bellows, his arm reaching out for me. The crowd love it and screech more ecstatically. “Now, Eudoxia, welcome,” Caesar greets, his eyes switching from me to the audience, “In the 11 years I’ve been hosting these interviews, I don’t think I’ve ever had to pleasure to interview a female Gamemaker, which is great! Right, ladies and gents?” Laughing, Caesar involves the audience and a few people chuckle, but majority just clap.

“I know, I personally can’t wait to host this year’s Hunger Games!” I beam. Truthfully, I’ve been hoping to host a Hunger Games ever since I remember watching my first one, which was the 29th Hunger Games. Just being in control of what happens, who lives, who dies, it’s everything I’ve ever dreamt about!

Caesar crosses his right leg over his left one and leans in slightly, “I can only imagine the difficulty you’ll have, last year’s was incredible!” He grins, relaxing back into his chair as everyone cheers. It’s true, last year was fantastic. 48 tributes must have been a dream!
    “Oh, don’t worry about that Caesar…” I smirk, looking at the expecting crowd, “I’m going to make it just as exciting.” Hopeful cheers and whistles erupt around me and I smugly smirk again, crossing my arms.

• edited April 2015

Allow me to create the first tribute :)

I'm going to make a second one later, but for now I'm claiming the D4 female before anyone else does.

Name: Morgan Moore

District: 4

Age (12-18): 16

Personality: Morgan has a fiery temper and a sharp tongue, quick to lash out at anyone who gives her a bad time. She is quick-witted and a smooth talker, able to brutally mock anyone who tries to insult her in any way. This can even be seen as cruel and cold by some people. However, she has a good heart and is usually able to forgive those who wronged her. She likes to appear ruthless and cruel to make sure those who could be a danger to her fear her. However, this is merely an act as she has in fact a good heart and is far nicer towards anyone who is not a threat to her. Behind her ruthless facade, she is sweet and surprisingly caring towards others. Naturally, she does not show this unless she is sure that the person she is kind to won't tell anyone. However, she has severe trust issues, usually fearing the moment where an ally turns against her, often taking preparations to stay safe should anyone decide to betray her. In stark contrast to that, she has a very strong sense of family and friendship and even though she can be manipulative, she would never betray her friends or kill them unless in self-defence. Should she see someone as a friend, she can be very caring towards them, but always fears the moment where they will inevitably turn against her. In dangerous situations, she will always try to stay safe herself, even if that means that people she cares for suffer for it. However, should something happens to her friends, she blames herself and usually shows deep regret for this, sometimes even trying to make amends if possible. From time to time, her sweet personality breaks through, leading to her becoming emotional and openly caring towards others, especially in times of great emotional stress for her and people she cares for.

Appearance: Morgan is 5'5 tall, with light brown hair and ocean blue eyes. She has a pretty face and a slight tan from the many hours she spent outside. On her left cheek she has a small, but very visible scar. She is physically fit, able to move very fast, striking quick and with brutal force.

Backstory: Morgan was born into a family of poor fishers. She is the youngest of three sisters and was always seen as the families sunshine, spending her early childhood nearly constantly smiling and having fun. Her older sisters gave her a strong sense of family and friendship, which lead to her becoming a very sweet girl, popular with others and a good friend. She was always adventurous, roaming the landscape of District 4, sometimes alone, sometimes with her sisters, sometimes with friends. However, one of these small adventures marked a major turning point in her personality. When she was fourteen, she and Marlin, a boy she had a crush on, were wandering through the district, when suddenly Marlin saw a squirrel, killing it with a makeshift knife to get some food for his family. Morgan slightly freaked out by this, since she feared what the peacekeepers would do to them should they find out. They were indeed watched by a peacekeeper, who confronted them with what he saw. To save his own life, Marlin told the peacekeeper a lie about Morgan being the one who killed the squirrel. This betrayal absolutely devastated her and lead to a permanent change in her personality. Fortunately for her, the peacekeeper was one of the better ones, not interested in punishing an innocent girl when he had actually seen the true culprit. He gave her a heavy slap in the face as a punishment, resulting in the scar on her cheek and told her to go home, while he took care of Marlin. She never saw him again and never cared to find out what happened to him. After this, she started to become more aggressive, distancing herself from several old friends in fear that they would betray her too one day. She became increasingly cold towards anyone who wasn't family, but also felt deeply troubled by this, often trying to trust other people again, to no avail.

Preferred weapon: Trident

• I certainly like it! You're writing is really good and I have a very good feeling that this is going to be a great story.

BethGreene posted: »

Hi, if anyone wanted to see what my writing was like I made a short interview between the Gamemaker and Caesar, I hope you like it! Bri

• I will submit a character once I have thought one up.

• Thank you for the great character!

Allow me to create the first tribute I'm going to make a second one later, but for now I'm claiming the D4 female before anyone else doe

• edited April 2015

Name: Lea Orford

District: 7

Personality: Lea is not everybody's cup of tea. She hates the pity that her and her family have gotten since her dad died. She's quick with a comeback when somebody messes with her or her family. She hates attention and would rather divert the attention away. Because of this, Lea has few friends, because she closed other people off immediately. She gives this icy exterior to her own family, but that does not mean she loves them any less, she wants the twins to grow up to be independent and responsible. When she watched Haymitch's Games last year, she smiled and believed the Capitol was shown to not hold all the power and was happy somebody finally showed them up.

Appearance: The first thing people notice about Lea is her height, she stands at 6'4 and because if her size, can handle well in a fight. Broad shoulders and while she's thin from lack of food, she's strong. Her hair is loose and wavy and falls to her shoulders, but she typically wears it in a bun. Hazel eyes and olive skin. Stern face that doesn't show much emotion. She's been told she has her dad's personality as well as height and her mother's good looks.

Backstory: Lea would go work to work and provide for her family after a cut tree crushed her father when she was 11. She has an older brother who she resents for not providing to the family and two younger siblings that are fraternal twins, one make and one female who she cares deeply for. Her life hasn't been easy, she's had friends and there family give her and her siblings food but Lea hates taking there food because they pity her. She does anything she can to get food, steals it from the market, hunts, you name it, she's done it. When her brother, Rowan who's only twelve is drawn to fight in the Games, Lea volunteers so she can help look out for him.

Weapon: Hatchet, her strength.

Name: Rowan Orford

District: 7

Personality: He tries to keep a positive attitude, unlike his sister who's become cold. In fact, Lea and Rowan have completely opposite personalities. While Lea is cold and closed off, Rowan is a friendly and caring guy who cares for others because of his tragic upbringing. He's recently started working in the forest as well, though he's not as experienced with an axe or hatchet as Lea is.

Appearance: Rowan is tall for his age at 5'7 but not nearly as tall as Lea. He's an attractive young boy, forest green eyes, dark brown hair that falls in waves over his forehead. He's on the thin side from the lack of food. His twin sister is similar to him, hair in two braids, forest green eyes and dark brown hair.

Backstory: His backstory's the same as Lea's. He was only six when he lost his father. There mother is still alive but can't work anymore after she lost a leg. He tries to keep positive, and isn't as closed off as Lea became. Likely because he was still young when his father died.

Weapon: Running, hiding, limited experience with an axe. He's interested in learning traps.

• Name: Foxglove Soot

District: 12

Personality: Foxglove is rather mistrustful of those whom he has yet to be acquainted with. He is loyal to his friends but can be seduced out of loyalty. He is merciless when it comes to deciding an opponent's fate.

Appearance: Foxglove is 5 feet and 8 inches tall and of muscular build. He has reddish-brown hair and the beginnings of a stubble on his face. He is regarded to be quite handsome despite the soot seemingly always caked onto his face from his excessive amounts of mining. He also has dark grey eyes. Several scars are carved onto his body with a few visible on his face.

Backstory: Foxglove comes from a family of miners and is the second-eldest out of his 5 siblings. He spends most of his days mining and has rarely ever seen sunlight. He enjoys hiding in the dark. He would volunteer himself if any of his siblings were in danger of getting reaped.

Preferred weapon: Anything blunt.

• Thank you!

TheFurryOne posted: »

Name: Foxglove Soot Gender: Male Age: 18 District: 12 Personality: Foxglove is rather mistrustful of those whom he has yet to be

• Thank you!

TWD_25 posted: »

Name: Lea Orford District: 7 Age: 17 Personality: Lea is not everybody's cup of tea. She hates the pity that her and her family hav

• Name: Tessa Tutra

District: 8

Age (12-18): 16

Personality: Tessa is very sarcastic and blunt with most people. She is very opinionated and feisty. She is rather expressionless as well.

Appearance: Red, curly hair that falls just above her shoulders. She is average weight and around 5'6. Her skin is very pale and she has blue eyes.

Backstory: Tessa grew up as comfortable as you could get in District 8 but she is still quite cynical and unforgiving. Her parents were managers of one of the many textile factories and her mother's uncle is Woof, a previous victor so he is quite generous to them. Tessa grew up with very few friends due to her choice and never feels lonely

Preferred weapon: Throwing knives

• I like it! I'm worried of what Eudoxia has in store for us.

Hi, if anyone wanted to see what my writing was like I made a short interview between the Gamemaker and Caesar, I hope you like it! Bri

• Thank you!

Purugly posted: »

Name: Tessa Tutra District: 8 Gender: Female Age (12-18): 16 Personality: Tessa is very sarcastic and blunt with most people. Sh

• Name: Riley Macduff, or just 'Rye' If you want to shorten it.

District: 9 (Grain)

Personality: Riley happens to be a very independent individual, she doesn't like to share feelings or show emotions. She likes to keep her head low and survey the situation before jumping in, preferring to always make informed decisions. Although she is quite quiet and shy, she does like to talk with people every now and then. She likes to listen to other people's stories, as long as they listen to hers. Riley is also very forgiving, almost to forgiving. She finds it hard to hold grudges, and can sometimes be easily taken advantage of.

Appearance: long Brown-Blonde hair that she always keeps tied back. Around average height, Semi-muscular, Tan skin, brown eyes.

Backstory: Riley always had to work hard her entire life, Her parents attempted to support to family, but it was to much and Riley soon took it upon herself to help get enough to support the family, which included her, her mom and dad, Her younger sister, and her older brother. Riley used to be very social and had a lot of friends, until her brother died. After the sudden death of her bother Riley began growing distant from everyone, becoming afraid to get attached. Because of this she lost many friends and was seen as an outcast. Despite never really having any friends from that point on, Riley was determined to stay positive.

Preferred weapon: Knifes or Machetes.

Hope you like it! Cant wait to start reading!

• Thank you!

mr.quality posted: »

Name: Riley Macduff, or just 'Rye' If you want to shorten it. Gender: Female Age: 17 District: 9 (Grain) Personality: Riley happ

• Posting this for @ualexen92 :

Name: Suomaf

District: 11,eleven

Personality: Suomaf is a young boy with intelligence far beyond his years or district. Because of this, he can be rather cocky especially when he's bored but never to the point of arrogance also believes he holds the knowledge of all that there is to know in the world, showing a strong sense of pride. Despite his bold nature, he's rather shy in front of crowds, free-spirited, innocently sassy, warm, loyal, and ultimately very loving and appreciative however underneath his kind heart lies the darkness, showing revenge against the wrongdoers, going as far as conscious murder, he appears persistently influenced by guilt for his actions and mistakes, both past and present, that why he developed kind of aloof and sarcastic personality.

Height: Suomaf have Height: 152 cm 4'4" Weight: 39 kg/86 lbs

Favored weapon/Preferred weapon:: All he can use in/to his advantage, including people...

Facial features:

https://sociorocketnewsen.files.wordpress.com/2015/01/517.jpg?w=580&h=435

https://sociorocketnewsen.files.wordpress.com/2015/01/419.jpg?w=580&h=812

https://sociorocketnewsen.files.wordpress.com/2015/01/top6.jpg?w=580&h=774

Backstory: Suomaf is different from the rest of his district because he's white and not black, was raised in a rich family, his family were murder by Peacekeepers after her sister was Reaped to The Hunger Games last year, later in the games her sister die, then the Capitol took all what he had and he ended up homeless in the streets, reduced to steal for surviving. Suomaf hate him self because was unable to do something to help his family. He's afraid of loneliness so he will do anything to protect his partner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjRaKId4Rps

Stylist:

Name: Selene Kate

Personality: Selene appears to be born and rise in capital, sweat girl, strong willed, soft-spoken and kind hearted, but arrogant and prideful by nature and is well aware of this also is very successful in tricking people to do her bidding. A perfectionist by nature always tries her best at everything, and is willing to go to spend great lengths to do something perfectly however she is very clumsy which often leads her to mistakes that hes realizes after is too late or other person points it out to her, often fails to see. Selena has a great amount of patience as she doesn't allow furry to take over and remain calm even when provoked or angry.

Height: Selene have Height: 176 cm 5'9" Weight: 63 kg/139 lbs

Clothing: Selene is wear cute thinks.

Signature Stamp: A white carnival mask that smile.

Alt text

Preparation Team: She is alone and is the younger stylist in capital.

Facial features:

Alt text

Other info: Other info: She love cats and hes obsessed in colors and lighting reflection and refraction, rainbow. ?

I want you to present her wearing a mask like this, you can make her take of mask after she introduce it self :P

Alt text

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQpsZImpsdU

Mentor:

Name: Isly

Personality: Isly is 25 year old, has a character with two faces, on the one hand she always came across as a polite and cheerful person, on the other hand this may have been only a facade to hide hes cold and naughty personality.

Appearance: Isly appears thin and frail, smart and beautiful, she has straight light brown hair and long, her eyes are light green. Her body reveals scarred from her Annual Hunger Games.

Backstory: ... even from childhood, hes enormous willpower was apparent despite the dangers, she developed an aloof and cold personality, the opposite of which she was when she was a child.

If there was a song that relates to your characters story, what would it be?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_hgh5jLTuE

• Suomaf is different from the rest of his district because he's white and not black...

so that makes him different how? How does the color of your skin make you different?

AWESOMEO posted: »

Posting this for @ualexen92 : Name: Suomaf Gender: Male Age: 13 District: 11,eleven Personality: Suomaf is a young boy with i

• Thank you!

AWESOMEO posted: »

Posting this for @ualexen92 : Name: Suomaf Gender: Male Age: 13 District: 11,eleven Personality: Suomaf is a young boy with i

• When will you start?

• Name: Farro Cornson

District: 9

Age (12-18): 13

Personality: He mostly keeps most of his thoughts and feelings to himself and doesn´t talk much. He likes helping people , but he also knows when he shouldn´t. He is very impulsive , emotional , and irritative. He doesn`t like being alone , but doesn´t talk much. He is also mostly abstent-minded and also smart. Hw is very pessimistic.

Appearance: black short smooth hair , asian hazel eyes , fair skin , usually wears grey or brown dirty old clothes.

Backstory: He was born in a very poor family along with three others silbings , Ayra the oldest one (19) , Kasha the youngest (6) , and his brother Till (15). His father Milo and his mother Caritta are morphling addicts ,and doesn´t care about their sons and daughters. Ayra forces her younger brothers to take tessarae so she can have food , leaving the others to take care of themselves. Till works in a fabric , while Farro and Kasha work in the fields. Farro also sometimes steals from people.

Preferred weapon: Small Dagger/Poison

• Most morphine addicts are from six. :p

supersagig posted: »

Name: Farro Cornson District: 9 Gender: Male Age (12-18): 13 Personality: He mostly keeps most of his thoughts and feelings to h

• The morphines of 75th Hunger Games are from 9

Most morphine addicts are from six.

• supersagig posted: »

The morphines of 75th Hunger Games are from 9

• Whatever

No... http://m.imgur.com/XMUBkkg

• Once I get both of the District 1 tributes, I'll write their reaping

When will you start?

• Thank you!

Name: Farro Cornson District: 9 Gender: Male Age (12-18): 13 Personality: He mostly keeps most of his thoughts and feelings to h

• Name: Sprinkle Tigerson

District: 1

Age (12-18): 15

Personality: She is vety jealous of people better than her and hates them internally. She talks a lot and wanta attention of people always. She doesn´t making people suffer , but for het it will be easy killing. She is also very nosy in other people busines and is very careless.

Appearance: golden smooth long hair , green eyes , pale skin , for the reaping she wears a blue dresd with black studs.

Backstory: She always was the secpnd in everything. School , Training , Her parents (Esmeralda and Glitter) favourite , etc. They always preferred her oldest sister Diamond and Sprinkle is very jealous of her. Now that is Diamond last reaping amd because she will most likely volunteear , Sprinkle will stole her place.

Preferred weapon: Swords

• edited April 2015

Name: Ruby Lascius (I kept the name I think it still fits)

District: 1

Personality: Bubbly, friendly to friends, family and allies, and competitive. She hates losing. Her favorite part of the Games are the Games itself, followed by interviews because she's so charismatic. She's not catty or tries to be mean to the tributes like most careers, but her upbringing can make her come off as arrogant, which she doesn't mean to be but is from time to time.

Appearance: Tall, porcelain skin and emerald eyes. Short brown hair he parts to the side. Attractive. Athletic build.

Backstory: She grew up in a middle class family that lived comfortably, never starved and she's the middle child of three children. She loves her entire family very much.

Weapon: Throwing knives

Thank you!

• Name: Aaron Velliedeen

District: 4

Personality: Quick to make judgements, intelligent, charming, sarcastic, sly, sneaky.

Appearance: Light brown curly hair, green eyes, tanned skin, athletic.

Backstory: Back in four he was always known as the charmer, the one who people would always fall for. In trainings people would admire him for his skills with a trident and spears and his knowledge about water and edible foods.

Weapon of choice: Tridents, or a spear. But usually prefers tridents.

• edited April 2015

Yay! Another Hunger games fanfic c:

Name: Acacia

District: 2

Personality: She's cute, and small. She basically has the 'baby face' . However, she uses this as an advantage at times. People easily underestimate her until she shows her skills with a bow and arrow. She appears as snarky, humorous, sneaky, and really bitchy at times.

Appearance: Long black hair tied into two braids, brown eyes, pale skin, light muscle.

Backstory: She was one of the respected people back in two. She's been practicing for the games ever since the age of 9 and she's relatively good with a large amount of weapons, but she prefers a bow and arrow.. Acacia comes from a loving family background which consists of her 7 year old brother and parents.

Weapon: Bow and arrow.

• Was it on porpuse to make a tribute from District 1 and female just after i made one?

AAA_Jane posted: »

Name: Ruby Lascius (I kept the name I think it still fits) District: 1 Gender: Male Age: 18 Personality: Bubbly, friendly to fri

• And could you turn Ruby into a male please?

Was it on porpuse to make a tribute from District 1 and female just after i made one?

• Name: Eva Lilac

District: 11

Personality: She's really shy and gets easily scared. She's good at hiding her emotions. She hates the hunger games and knows that she's going to die at some point in the games but she comforts herself knowing there might be a better life after death.

Appearance: Afro hair, really thin, dark skinned, dark brown eyes, has dimples.

Backstory: Eva comes from the poorer sides of District 11. She signed up for tesserae the day she turned 12 to feed her family as her birthday present to them. She used to do small jobs back home that involved climbing and edible plants.

Weapon: stealth, climbing, knowledge on edible plants, a dagger.

• Thank you! But as supersagig said could you maybe turn Ruby into a male as he made the female from 1 before?

Name: Ruby Lascius (I kept the name I think it still fits) District: 1 Gender: Male Age: 18 Personality: Bubbly, friendly to fri

• Name: Zachary

District: 2

Personality: Evil, will do what it takes to win, pretty smart

Appearance: He's tall, menacing, has hazel eye's, and black hair.

Backstory: His brother bullied him. Other than that, he lived a normal life.

Preferred weapon: Sword

• ok

Thank you! But as supersagig said could you maybe turn Ruby into a male as he made the female from 1 before?

• Both d1 spots are filled!... If I knew how to make a gif I would do something that shows how excited I am.

• edited April 2015

And here's my second tribute. Took me a while longer to come up with something I haven't exactly used in the other stories, but I'm happy with how he turned out. Originally I planned him as the D2 male, but Zach was faster :P

Name: Charon Malgus

District: 6

Age (12-18): 18

Personality: At first, Charon displays many characteristics stereotypically seen with tributes from the career districts. He is arrogant, vengeful and can come off as rude. While usually starting a conversation in a very polite way, he is quick to show a very cynical and callous side of himself, rarely taking someone's feelings into consideration. He is easy to anger, but very good at hiding this, often preferring to take cold vengeance instead of simply lashing out directly at someone. On top of that, he appears to be completely ruthless, showing little to no empathy with others. However, this isn't all there is to him. Behind his usual cynical and arrogant personality, he shows great intelligence and is actually not as bad as he seems to be at first. Charon is not a cruel man, despising brutal violence and actually hates nothing more than needless killing. While he indeed cares mainly for himself, he is also able of surprising acts of kindness, especially when it comes to younger tributes. In fact he would even consider helping others, especially when this in turn might be able to help him in the long run. His main weaknesses are indeed children, who often remind him off his siblings and he often finds himself unable to keep his cold and abrasive attitude around them, even showing genuine concern and kindness around them. He is also a surprisingly loyal person, albeit his definition of loyalty sometimes includes hurting the people he cares for in order to help them, often deliberately appearing far worse than he actually is in order to anger others and to help them overcome their weaknesses, cruelly mocking and teasing them over their failures and mistakes until they start to work on them. When he is alone, he becomes deeply thoughtful, troubled with regret over the things that happened in his life. He is determined to win the games over everything else though, knowing what is at stake for him, which leads to him being incredibly troubled over the thought that he might have to kill children soon in order to make it back home.

Appearance: Charon is very tall, standing almost 6'3 in height, on top of being very muscular thanks to hundreds of hours of hard labour. He has dark brown hair which he wears extremely short and light brown eyes with a very piercing, slightly unnerving stare. His facial features are quite plain and dull-looking and his usual facial expression is a cold smirk.

Backstory: Charon was born into one of the poorest parts of District 6. His parents greatly cared for him, but were weak-willed and unable to shelter him from the horrors a life in poverty often had. He got disillusioned with his district, the capitol, the games and Panem in general from a very young age, growing up into a splendid cynic, learning that the only person he should care for is himself. However, he always had one weakness, namely his younger sisters Astra and Demica. While both of his parents fell into a serious morphling addiction soon after his sister's birth, Charon took it onto himself to raise them better than he was raised. However, like his parents he was a very weak person, failing to protect his sisters when necessary and failing to teach them strength when necessary. One day, when he wasn't paying attention to what his sisters where doing, both of them were attacked by a desperate morphling addict who hoped that they were rich girls whom he could ransom to finance his addiction. He killed Demica immediately by accident and kidnapped Astra. Charon tried to save his sister, but accidentally provoked the morphling addict, causing him to seriously wound Astra. In a fit of rage, Charon beat the addict to death before hiding his body in fear of the peacekeepers. His sister survived but required continuing and expensive medical treatment from this day onwards to live without pain. The costs of her treatment soon depleted the families limited resources and lead to Charon working extremely hard to get the money needed. The events of that day also changed him into the cold and self-centered cynic he is today. He directly blamed himself for what happened to both of his sisters, believing that he failed to teach them strength. He also tried his best to stop caring for others, albeit he always retained a soft spot for children in his heart, especially since they always remind him of his sisters. While he somehow managed to work hard enough to pay for the medical treatment Astra needed, her condition eventually got worse, as well as the costs for her treatment. Knowing fully well that he won't be able to pay for her treatment for much longer, he decided to take his chances in the last Hunger Games he is able to participate in and started to make plans to volunteer, in the hopes that he will be able to get treatment for her should he win, or that he will at least die trying and in the knowledge that he did all he could for her.

Preferred weapon: Spear

• edited April 2015

His motive for volunteering sounds like Cheyenne's from @TWD_25 story. But your's is way better and more detailed.

And here's my second tribute. Took me a while longer to come up with something I haven't exactly used in the other stories, but I'm happy wi

• edited April 2015

Oh darn, I'm sorry! Rereading it, I see the similarities. It's unintentional, I swear, albeit I'm pretty sure her backstory was in my subconsciousness when thinking about his and likely inspired me. It makes for a good motive for volunteering after all and it does wonders in giving him positive character traits :D

His motive for volunteering sounds like Cheyenne's from @TWD_25 story. But your's is way better and more detailed.

• It's fine, I wasn't accusing you. I just thought it was cool.

Oh darn, I'm sorry! Rereading it, I see the similarities. It's unintentional, I swear, albeit I'm pretty sure her backstory was in my subcon

Sign in to comment in this discussion.