What are you listening to right now?

Comments

• I love this so much.

• She's a fugitive but nobody knows.

This is a widescreen video, and I want to see how the Telltale forums handle it.

Halflives - Fugitive

• "Simple man" cover

• Warning, spoilers - video contains footage from new Half Life.

• Ain't no sunshine

• edited November 2018

Mine

• Why can I relate to this so much

Ruger_556 posted: »

Mine

• I love the video has a very powerful message

• Well, good news, New Light has started to fade from my mind, my obsession will probably come back someday. The bad news is my older sister had me listen to this. I'll be spending another week trying to get this out of my head.

• My friend is a troubled soul...

• I loved this movie, song fits me quite well

• Those ear worms are hard to shake

Well, good news, New Light has started to fade from my mind, my obsession will probably come back someday. The bad news is my older sister had me listen to this. I'll be spending another week trying to get this out of my head.

• Pretty good song, though everyone listens to it for the best part.

(2:52)

Hide and Seek -- Imogen Heap

• "At least we're living before we die"

• edited November 2018

A cool song from an album that the creator of Spongebob Squarepants, Stephen Hillenberg, said was a big inspiration for the show.
    Ween - The Mollusk

• Seether's Shaun Morgan, and Amy lee- Broken [live] probably my favorite seether song

• Man does this song bring back some good memories. Reminds me of growing up and my uncle teaching me to play the drums. He got me hooked on all the old school metal bands. Idk why I ever quit listening, almost brings a tear to my eye.

• I found a new religion

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited November 2018

This can cure cancer

• Light the Fire Up in the Night

• edited November 2018

You have to mix both versions of that theme to get the absolute most out of the song.

AnimalBoy posted: »

Light the Fire Up in the Night

• This “trailer”, even though its more of a music video than it is a trailer.

• Okay, so I was listening to Wolf on a random playlist and it cycled to this song.

Pretty sweat.

• Ohoho this is boppin'.

Remember, We Got Your Back - Persona Q2

Wait and See - Persona Q2

• I need this game to get to America asap!

AChicken posted: »

Ohoho this is boppin'. Remember, We Got Your Back - Persona Q2 Wait and See - Persona Q2

• The Battle for Everyone's Souls

• Carnifex - Slow Death

• This is Deutsch

• Not Dark Yet - Silversun Pickups

• After hearing again Nanobii's song Rainbow Road that was popularized by pewdiepie I decided to search for the rest of their music. There were some nice gems hidden in their albums.

Fantasia

Lost on Whale Island

They've mellowed out since their days of Rainbow Road

• edited December 2018

This reminds me of an artist I've been following recently. Snail's House.

Hot Milk

Grape Soda

Snailchan Adventure

After hearing again Nanobii's song Rainbow Road that was popularized by pewdiepie I decided to search for the rest of their music. There we

• Tales From The Borderlands, huh? Another game I would definetely recommend. :)

DabigRG posted: »

Okay, so I was listening to Wolf on a random playlist and it cycled to this song. Pretty sweat.

• For the last week or so, this song has been stuck in my head, not that it's a problem as I think it's one of Sabaton's most underrated pieces. It's about one of the final battles of World War II in Europe, the Battle for Castle Itter, which has been dubbed the strangest battle of World War II. It is the only battle where American troops and German Wehrmacht soldiers fought together and repelled an attack by the 17th SS Panzergrenadier Division of Nazi Germany. Along with that, you had, fighting with the Americans and Germans, French prisoners that consisted of former prime ministers and a tennis star. During the battle, the commander of the Wehrmacht soldiers, Major Josef Gangl, actually died protecting former French prime minister Paul Reynaud.

• edited December 2018

Come Back To Me - Trading Yesterday

• I think I briefly considering getting the actual game(s) as well.

Fangirl101 posted: »

Tales From The Borderlands, huh? Another game I would definetely recommend.

• edited December 2018

First Aid Kit - The Lion's Roar

• "I won't ask for much this Christmas
    I don't even wish for snow
    Just want a Jew who runs show business
    Spielberg, Stiller, Ari Gold..."

""All I Want for Christmas Is... Jews.""

Sign in to comment in this discussion.