• Memory - Sugarcult

• edited March 2019

More of Alan Walker (I’m on my way)

• Take us back

• edited March 2019

♪ Started slow, started late ♪

Hey, that sounds like me.

Metric - Risk

• Ooh, I like ‘Combat Baby’ and ‘Help I’m Alive’.

AChicken posted: »

♪ Started slow, started late ♪ Hey, that sounds like me. Metric - Risk

• Speaking of Halestorm, they released a new video yesterday!

• Oooh yeah.

Metric - Combat Baby

Metric - Help I'm Alive

Ooh, I like ‘Combat Baby’ and ‘Help I’m Alive’.

• Are you a fan too?! ?

WarpSpeed posted: »

Speaking of Halestorm, they released a new video yesterday!

• Going Under

Are you a fan too?! ?

• edited March 2019

I know that one. My favourites of theirs are 'Everybody's Fool', 'Bring Me To Life' (+ Synthesis), 'My Immortal' (+ Synthesis), 'What You Want', 'My Heart Is Broken' and 'Call Me When You're Sober'. Also, 'Going Under'.

Going Under

• Oh, yeah, I'm a fan of both Halestorm and Evanescence. ("Fallen" just celebrated its 16th anniversary earlier this month! And yes, I bought it when it was new.) I'm also a fan of In This Moment, The Pretty Reckless, and a bunch of other groups I've discovered over the past couple of years.

I know that one. My favourites of theirs are 'Everybody's Fool', 'Bring Me To Life' (+ Synthesis), 'My Immortal' (+ Synthesis), 'What You Want', 'My Heart Is Broken' and 'Call Me When You're Sober'. Also, 'Going Under'.

• What is your favourite Halestorm song? That is cool! I love In This Moment’s cover of ‘In The Air Tonight’. I like a few of The Pretty Reckless’ songs and also like a few of New Year’s Day / The Haxans. Do you know them?

Oh, yeah, I'm a fan of both Halestorm and Evanescence. ("Fallen" just celebrated its 16th anniversary earlier this month! And yes, I bough

• I am really bad at picking favorites, even though every band I ever buy music from wants to know what my favorite song of theirs is. To me, every song has its purpose, whether it's funny or sad, exciting or somber.

I was aware of New Year's Day but didn't know Ash Costello was also in The Haxans, which appears to not be as well known. I may check them out a bit more thoroughly when I have time.

What is your favourite Halestorm song? That is cool! I love In This Moment’s cover of ‘In The Air Tonight’. I like a few of The Pretty Reckless’ songs and also like a few of New Year’s Day / The Haxans. Do you know them?

• I could not agree more with that view and nice. ?

I am really bad at picking favorites, even though every band I ever buy music from wants to know what my favorite song of theirs is. To me,

• Almost Here - The Academy Is...

• edited April 2019

Dang it no matter how hard I try the songs from Lego Movie 2 just can't get out of my head. They're all so fun and catchy.

This is one from the credits that I really love.

Luckily the songs in this movie's soundtrack are less cringy than Everything is Awesome of 5 years ago... (Actually there's even a new mix of EiA that's way better this time. It's more... subdued.)

• Wasn't that supposed to a parody anyway?
    Also, while I did just skim through bits of it, it's a bit hard to understand what they're saying.

Dang it no matter how hard I try the songs from Lego Movie 2 just can't get out of my head. They're all so fun and catchy. This is one fr

• Wow. I haven't heard this song since I last played Burnout 3.

Memory - Sugarcult

• Disturbed-Deify

• edited April 2019

Speaking of Burnout 3 (Lazy Generation)

Wow. I haven't heard this song since I last played Burnout 3.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Rammstein - Deutschland

• One of my favourite Halestorm ballads:

<3

• edited April 2019

You're The One That I Want - Loving Caliber, feat. Olivia Dunn

• Beerus Hakai theme

• Been watching Umbrella Academy recently.
    This interesting song cover popped up.

Happy Together - Gerard Way, ft. Ray Toro

• One ex-band I could never get into.

Been watching Umbrella Academy recently. This interesting song cover popped up. Happy Together - Gerard Way, ft. Ray Toro

• screen love - Trifect, (feat. slyleaf and bien)

• Alien Ant Farm (Smooth Criminal )

• Movies - Weyes Blood

• Disturbed (Indestructible)

• Poets of the Fall - My Dark Disquiet

• edited September 2019

"You Will Be Found"
    DEAR EVAN HANSEN - Original Broadway Cast Recording

this song really resonated with me.
    Great musical, too. There's a guaranteed cry at the end of both Act 1 and Act 2.

"Disappear" is a good companion song to this, though probably because it comes before this one.

• Telephone Line - Electric Light Orchestra

• edited April 2019

Elliott Smith - Coming Up Roses

• Aelonia - Crazy Ex. Lots going on in this one.

• edited May 2019

So Mean - afternoon, (ft. mxmtoon, Samsa, & Love-sadkid)

• Farewell - Danny Elfman

Sign in to comment in this discussion.