Comments

• Dust In The Wind - Kansas

• Brown Bird - Fingers to the Bone

• Kingdom Hearts - Hikari (Orchestra)

• Say Goodbye.

One Last Time - Christopher Jackson, Lin-Manuel Miranda. [Hamilton]

• This popped up one day a few weeks ago

• Nick Drake - Saturday Sun

• My sister had me watch that. It was freaky.

DabigRG posted: »

This popped up one day a few weeks ago

• Home like plank did.

• Yeah, wasn't expecting it to go that route.
    Your sister sounds like a bit of a bat.

My sister had me watch that. It was freaky.

• You got that right.

Yeah, wasn't expecting it to go that route. Your sister sounds like a bit of a bat.

• Is this like some sort of fanfiction where they're all adults?

Home like plank did.

• Yes.

Is this like some sort of fanfiction where they're all adults?

• This song was running through my head this morning. Not sure why. Now it can run through your head, too.

Cold Kingdom - Resolution.

• My friend would probably like this band. They've been listening to a few artists similar to this.

WarpSpeed posted: »

This song was running through my head this morning. Not sure why. Now it can run through your head, too. Cold Kingdom - Resolution.

• They've changed a couple of band members since that song came out, including a brand new vocalist, but she's pretty good, too! They just released a new album, Into The Black Sky.

Cold Kingdom - A New Disaster

My friend would probably like this band. They've been listening to a few artists similar to this.

• Holy Wars - Orphan

• John Mayer - No such thing

• Yo, the Persona 4 battle themes are straight GOLD. Just recently started the game, and man I don't think I'll get tired of these tracks. (The Jazz-themed music overall is pretty nice as well.)

Time to Make History

Reach Out to the Truth

While I think the P3 battle track is a banger, these ones are probably less likely to get annoying later on... (Probably because there's 2 tracks here rather than the one.) It's still iconic though. "BabyBabyBabyBabyBaby Yeaaaahhhh-Hey-Yah!" :sunglasses:

• edited July 2019

Khia - Lick my Neck

• Beyond the Black - Fairytale of Doom

• Don't know a single word to this song, but its instrumentals feel playful and give a fresh take on oldern style.

Aparentemente Bien

• Who don't like a bit of Avicii?

• I was gonna reference Addicted to you, but then I pressed play and realized I actually have heard this song.

mn9dude posted: »

Who don't like a bit of Avicii?

• It's a good song :D

I was gonna reference Addicted to you, but then I pressed play and realized I actually have heard this song.

• Love Tom

• Katy Perry - California Boys.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Iron Maiden - Flight Of Icarus

• Music from the anime film Penguin Highway

Finally received my dvd of this film today, but had to stop myself from watching it all the way through. The intro is just so good. [The dub seems very well-made as well. The English voices really fit the characters, and complement the original Japanese VO in a good way].
    I will say, it's a great summer film to watch. There's mystery, sci-fi-ish stuff, kids being kids, and great music. It does get pretty weird in some aspects, but that's a part of it you'll have to live with. (And a part of life, too, that you have to live with. Not all questions have answers.)

• Plike - SYZYGY

• Cruel 2 B Kind
    THEM
    Mïrändä
  • edited August 2019

A good song for the recent news.
    Kool & The Gang - Celebration

• Wayne's World 2.

• Nirvana - Where Did You Sleep Last Night?

• Ghost - Kiss The Go-Goat

• edited September 2019

Post Malone - Circles

• Have you heard his new song with Ozzy Osbourne and Travis Scott? I am not into his music nor this genre, but I love it. If it was slightly heavier, it could have been a solo track by the prince of darkness. 🙃🙃

Post Malone - Circles

• You mean this absolute tune?

I love it, I was playing it on repeat for a couple of days, but decided to give it a break so I didn't exhaust myself.
    I was never a massive fan of Post Malone, I liked a few of his songs like rockstar, Stay and Better Now, but with this new album he released recently, I feel like he's growing on me.

What's slightly frustrating is that there are genuine people out there who believe that Ozzy was a nobody before this, that this song with Posty was his big break, completely oblivious to the fact that Ozzy was killing bats and killing it in the music industry long before Posty came onto the scene.

Have you heard his new song with Ozzy Osbourne and Travis Scott? I am not into his music nor this genre, but I love it. If it was slightly heavier, it could have been a solo track by the prince of darkness. 🙃🙃

• Yes, I saw on the comments. Malone thinks he is a rockstar and trust me: he ain’t no Lzzy Hale or Dave Grohl. 😂

You mean this absolute tune? I love it, I was playing it on repeat for a couple of days, but decided to give it a break so I didn't exh

• Don't mind me, just chilling out (and getting hyped) with the finally released Mr Robot Vol. 6 soundtrack (S3, Pt2).

Some Chilling Out

3.5_1-alittlepush.ktp

3.8_1-cybersecurity.mogg

Some Getting Hyped

3.5_2-wheelbarrow.red

3.5_3-loc4tion-burnt.m2

Sign in to comment in this discussion.