What are you listening to right now?

Comments

• It’s been 20/21 years since this song came out.😮

Oh this song. It's been too long.

• Cher [Believe]

I remember first listening to this song when I first was in elementary school my mom would drive a van and play this song when we go to the YMCA.

Another good time I remember hearing this song is when I was 7 years old my mom or my older sister would take me to the gym and a personal trainer for kids will help me on working on the machines for 30 minutes or less then he’ll take me to the daycare area where I would play with other kids or play on a video game console I made tons of friends there it was something.

• Resident Evil CGI Trilogy themes

• Never thought that Wii music could have such a nice beat to it. But these visuals add even more to it.

• edited January 2020

Supergott : Caramelldansen
    Can’t believe it’s been almost 20 years since this song I’ve heard this song , in my pep rally back at high school and on some morning shows at 8:00 in the morning makes me warm in side just hearing this song.

Thank you Sweden for making my childhood awesome.

• Huh. I've never experienced the OG though I've heard to sped up version a million times. That honesty sounds cool and am glad that this version took the world by storm in it's heyday.

And now there are versions like these going around.

Don't listen if you don't want your memories Defiled

Supergott : Caramelldansen Can’t believe it’s been almost 20 years since this song I’ve heard this song , in my pep rally back at high sc

• Been listening to Eminem's new album on repeat. I'm sure I've listened to it, beginning to end, at least 20 times now. I love it.

• They both played this in my pep rally’s in different times, it was so catchy I can’t even get that out of my head Imagine if a superhero has this as his main theme in the opening credits when he’s kicking villains behind .😂

Huh. I've never experienced the OG though I've heard to sped up version a million times. That honesty sounds cool and am glad that this vers

• Same here. I had no idea the song was originally from a Swedish pop group. As you say, that video you linked is the popular version, and I assumed it was originally created for that.

Well, not the 2018 version. I originally saw this. Probably about 7 or 8 years ago in 8th grade.

Huh. I've never experienced the OG though I've heard to sped up version a million times. That honesty sounds cool and am glad that this vers

• Imagine Deadpool Caramelldansen 😆

AChicken posted: »

Same here. I had no idea the song was originally from a Swedish pop group. As you say, that video you linked is the popular version, and I a

• Go the same thought lol

Imagine Deadpool Caramelldansen 😆

• edited January 2020

Recently, two of my favorite Metal bands came together to remake Angels Calling. Hell Yeah

• [Depeche Mode] -Enjoy The Silence
    Can’t believe it’s been 29 years since this song I’m just greatful to be a 90's kid so much nostalgia in that era .☺️

• edited January 2020

M83 - Outro

just yes

• Lol when I used to this song to sum up Poogers 🤣

M83 - Outro just yes

• No Mercy - Where Do You Go

• We Like To Party-Vengaboys [1999]

• Pokémon B/W(+2) had some of the best music. So catchy, so memorable.

• edited January 2020

Anti-Nightcore The Vengeful One (Normal speed)

I’ve listen to this Nightcore version for the first time , extremely satisfying especially if you put it to 1.25X or 0.75X🤘🏻🤘🏼🤘🏽🤘🏾🤘🏿

• Super [OTC] -Two Perfect Moments

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Whats interesting is that Nirvana also covered the song, one of the earliest versions was recorded by someone called Lead Belly who also covered it from a old folk song.

Wow. To this day, I never knew this song was a cover! I was willing to agree with Reddit, as I really love the song myself, but damn does the original Nirvana track sound badass. It's close between the two.

• Re-listening to my childhood nostalgia end themes from Powerpuff Girls - Dexter‘s laboratory and rewatching (Dexter Secret Formula music video)

• Ooooh MAN, you wanna talk about going back to beginnings, this right here.
    I didn't even know that PPG song had a start up, much less a second verse.
    And how did I forget the FUNK in the lab?

Re-listening to my childhood nostalgia end themes from Powerpuff Girls - Dexter‘s laboratory and rewatching (Dexter Secret Formula music video)

• edited January 2020

Resident Evil franchise soundtrack

I hope they do a reboot soon of the franchise because that was a complete letdown on Resident Evil Fans I mean really Paul W S Anderson kept mixing Resident Evil game elements into one film which shouldn’t have headed to in the first place I mean the (Red Queen) was in the Umbrella Chronicles and Albert Wesker pulled the plug on her after he served that encounter with the tyrant and going to Russia to finish her off.

• I just discovered this fun song

Tally Hall -- Ruler of Everything

• Korn-Narcissistic Cannibal & Evanescence-The Chain

• Get out of my head, OK GO

OK GO -- Turn Up the Radio

• Sounds like what the movie theaters will play on their projection screens before the movie even starts .

Get out of my head, OK GO OK GO -- Turn Up the Radio

• Also just found the greatest music mash-up YouTube channel. Triple-Q.

Jonas Brothers' Sucker x Everything Else

Persona 5 x Weightlifting Anime?

• This is my JAmN!

• Listening to my 2 favorite The Fast and the Furious soundtracks themes .
    Limp Bizkit-Rollin & Pitbull - Blanco.

• Bangles-Manic Monday
    I first heard this song from this movie back when it was movie day Friday back in 03 the opening credits had this song playing and the main character look like (Wendy’s chick) if you guys know what movie I’m talking about let me know.

• Will Smith + Nintendo Music.
    This is too good to be real.

• Oh this song. I first heard this song when I started working at a supermarket and haven't stopped hearing it since. My mom probably knows the movie.

Bangles-Manic Monday I first heard this song from this movie back when it was movie day Friday back in 03 the opening credits had this so

• Evanescence-Korn Narcissistic Cannibal & Going Under (Autio Mix)

Just woke ump 51 minutes ago and doing stuff to start my morning and while I was having breakfast and when I got this YouTube recommendation from 10 months ago.

To be honest, got hooked this is my third or fourth time listening to this fan made mix who ever did it shout out to them for helping me start the morning.🤗

• Oh man, I'm not crying to this, but my body sure remembers the emotion behind this song.
    Ooh this is a heartwarming one.

• System Of A Down-Chop Suey

• Kingdom Collapse -Suffer

Sign in to comment in this discussion.