What are you listening to right now?

Comments

• Wild Hearts Never Die

• Lauv & Troye Sivan - i'm so tired...

• September Mourning - Hiding From Heaven

• edited September 2019

Unbreakable Tie (Persona 2: Innocent Sin)

• edited September 2019

KKB did a surprise EP drop today. This particular track is a fresh bop.

Edit: Oof but the bop means something else once you hear what the album [Civilization I] is actually about. The human race destroying itself in various ways.
    Battle Lines, this song - is about humans killing each other over war
    When the Fires Come - is about the constant forest fires we face and the eventual heat death of the planet
    The River - is about droughts, a potential flood

• Listening to the song "American Idiot", its by green day!

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Rammstein - Engel

• Learn to Let Go - Welshy Arms

• Hurts - Silver Lining

• edited October 2019

RAMONES - I Don't Want to Grow Up

• If you're ever doing school stuff and are feeling stressed, don't worry. Here's a sick beat.
    You Are Smart.

• The Wonders - That Thing You Do

• My Chemical Romance - Disenchanted

• So... are you telling me that this is the theme song for Infinity Train?

Holy shit. It's perfect. Desiretowatchshowintensifies

• One Day In The Universe - Machinae Supremacy

• edited October 2019

After watching (Iron Sky) on the Vudu app I got hooked too it’s Soundtrack (Extremely Catchy)

• Is it a music video? Is it a short film? IS IT A VIDEOGAME???

(It's not a videogame.)

C Z A R I N A - "BLAZE: Dances of the Yokai [The Tale of the Assassin and the Samurai]"

• Woah in the beginning she only uses one sword lol. Then some random dude with a light sabre shows up and she duel-wields. Then she fights fucking Wolverine and goes back to using one sword. Then after that she has to mask her identity. Like, what is up with that? After that I'm all fucking confused. Not even M.Night shyamalan could come up with that many plot twists.

WarpSpeed posted: »

Is it a music video? Is it a short film? IS IT A VIDEOGAME??? (It's not a videogame.) C Z A R I N A - "BLAZE: Dances of the Yokai [The Tale of the Assassin and the Samurai]"

• edited October 2019

I've been really loving this short edit of Dynamite by MUD, featured in the game Control

• BDIGUNG - Pures Gift für mich

• I Believe - Persona 5 Royal

• BB's Theme - Ludvig Forssell [Death Stranding]

• Execution is Fun!

• edited November 2019

Terminal Choice Killer

Edit : funny how most of these songs talk about how crazy humanity is when they talk about killers especially like Disturbed (Immortalized album)-( Legion of monsters) also talks about killers that want fame also.

• Attack of the dead men

• This is a beautiful medley

• The soundtrack for Death Stranding has been pretty chill so far

• edited November 2019

Listening too 115

• edited November 2019

Kpop. 2nd one click video to go to YouTube, and then turn on CC for eng subs.

• edited November 2019

recently fallen in love with twenty one pilots, ode to sleep and the judge are pretty good overall, but I think everything on their latest record trench is way better and way tighter than their usual fare. kinda wish I didn't let cringe culture stop me from listening to it for so long, because the negative press is a lot of hyperbole tbh.

• Twenty one Pilots is good. "Jumpsuit" is my favorite of their newest album. Though "Ride" is a classic also.

recently fallen in love with twenty one pilots, ode to sleep and the judge are pretty good overall, but I think everything on their latest r

• really love nico and the niners and leave the city, but yeah jumpsuit is straight up one of their best songs. i love ride too, although currently i think my favorite track off of blurryface is tear in my heart. i've actually written an entire joke essay about how that song is actually just a song about maneater mildred from dark souls lmao

Twenty one Pilots is good. "Jumpsuit" is my favorite of their newest album. Though "Ride" is a classic also.

• Lol  I gotta take a listen to those other songs.

really love nico and the niners and leave the city, but yeah jumpsuit is straight up one of their best songs. i love ride too, although curr

• When Norman Reetus in the middle of battle and his BB starts to cry and he has to take care of it

• ThanksKilling theme

• Again & Again - Keane

• lord of the rings soundtracks
    pirates of the caribean soundtracks

• Today is just a day for some Bruno Mars and Sugar Ray.

• Just some good Finnish rock
    Marko Hietala - Kiviä

• edited December 2019

I found this guy called Clam Manson while I was high.

Plasticular Cancer

When The Ocean Fights Back

Sign in to comment in this discussion.