What are you listening to right now?

Comments

• edited September 2016

New Metallica song motherfuckers.

• The Goonies R Good Enough by Cyndi Lauper.

• I think I'm dizzy after that video. Good one!

New Metallica song motherfuckers.

• And I need all the love I can get, and I need all the love that I can't get, too.

Yes, Meat Loaf has a new album out. It's no Bat Out Of Hell IV, but it's not too bad if you like his style.

• LADS, these guys are local to me. They've been killing it

• edited September 2016

Kozah - Dream State. I always listen to it while playing Borderlands 2 online. That's some goooood stuff right there (especially at 2:58).

• Love it.

Kozah - Dream State. I always listen to it while playing Borderlands 2 online. That's some goooood stuff right there (especially at 2:58).

• Good shit, SuicideSheep always posts excellent music.

• Danny Brown's new album. Yeeeewwww!

• Death Grips - no love

• edited October 2016

Just bought this game yesterday, the OST is phenomenal.
    1:23 and the buildup to it are the best parts of the song.

• edited October 2016

I've been listening to Metallica as of late, in hopes of getting a feel for something new. So far I'm loving it, but two obstacles are keeping me from listening to as many different songs as possible:

One of these is always in the recommended sidebar, and I can rarely avoid clicking on one. They keep eating up my designated music time!

• Kenny726 posted: »

I've been listening to Metallica as of late, in hopes of getting a feel for something new. So far I'm loving it, but two obstacles are keepi

• edited October 2016

Both great songs, especially Fade to Black, that is easily one of the greatest songs the band has ever written. The Unforgiven was, at a time, one of the only 2 Metallica songs I knew, along with Enter Sandman. Back then (probably when I was 11), as these were the only songs I knew by them, I thought Metallica was like a one or two trick pony, that these were their only noteworthy songs (since that was all the radio station ever played by them) and they weren't worth listening to more, especially since I still considered metal as a bunch of people screaming into a microphone. Looking back, it's quite ironic considering the person I am today.

But while I have you here, just in case you haven't heard, a new Metallica song was released earlier this week, called Moth Into Flame.

Kenny726 posted: »

I've been listening to Metallica as of late, in hopes of getting a feel for something new. So far I'm loving it, but two obstacles are keepi

• You actually gave me Metallica advice awhile back. You showed me your top 20 songs list, which was what I started picking off of. Thanks again, by the way!

Moth to Flame isn't bad...not at all. It's crazy that they can maintain a good quality after being out there for so long. I've listened to a few songs from varying albums, and yeah, some did have a different feel to them. Evolving and branching out in my opinion is not the same thing as selling out. For something to be out there for so long, some changes are to be made. They formed around 35 years ago, no?

Kind of got a little off-topic there, but the fact that anything can still be "out there" with no apparent loss of quality for so long just fascinates me. It takes skillz to do that. Not skills, but skillz. Pardon the cringe, I am ashamed of myself.

Both great songs, especially Fade to Black, that is easily one of the greatest songs the band has ever written. The Unforgiven was, at a tim

• Yeah I remember, but The Unforgiven wasn't one of my songs, so it's good to see that you took my advice and also listened to some of their other songs.

I've listened to a few songs from varying albums, and yeah, some did have a different feel to them. Evolving and branching out in my opinion is not the same thing as selling out. For something to be out there for so long, some changes are to be made. They formed around 35 years ago, no?

Thank you, that's what I've been saying for years. But yet, because metal heads can be so close minded and elitist, many do believe Metallica sold out, and as a result, the band gets a lot of criticism. There is a great quote by Lars Ulrich, the drummer of Metallica, I forget the whole thing, but he said something along the lines of that, if Metallica had just made an album like Master of Puppets over and over again, that would have been the sell out thing to do, and I completely agree. And yes they did form 35 years ago, they formed sometime in October, 1981.

Kenny726 posted: »

You actually gave me Metallica advice awhile back. You showed me your top 20 songs list, which was what I started picking off of. Thanks aga

• edited October 2016

Forget about it, oh forget about it. Forget about it, I can be your back to front.

• Been feeling nostalgic recently...

• edited October 2016

This song is so happy[enter link description here]https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=LLE4QDm3R4Kntz_CXabDnmJQ&v=qDVW81bXo0s

• I thought you were listening to this.

This song is so happy[enter link description here]https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=LLE4QDm3R4Kntz_CXabDnmJQ&v=qDVW81bXo0s

• edited October 2016

• Damn good song. Kinda makes me sad, but happy at the same time.

• For my daily existential crisis.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.