Episode 4 achievement breakdown

edited April 2015 in Game Of Thrones
  • Achievement 1. The old, the true, the brave I'm thinking this is the part when Rodrik picks up the sword and he starts practicing to see if he can take action.
  • Achievement 2. None so Wise I'm predicting that this is the part when Asher and Daenerys talk about Drogon and I'm guessing that Dany doesn't believe in Asher about her dragon and she tells him that Drogon wouldn't attack without reason and she tells him to get out of my tent.
  • Achievement 3. Pride and Purpose I'm thinking this is the part when Gared and Jon Snow talk about Britt's death and telling him that he swore his vows that he wont kill a brother.
  • Achievement 4. Honed and Ready I'm thinking this is the part when Sera comes to Mira and Tom and ask what the heck is going on why are you hanging with this coal boy, why was the Lannister guard asking you questions about this "Damien" and there is going to be a choice to keep it as a secret or tell Sera if u tell Sera she will tell Cersei that you killed a Lannister guard, if you keep it as a secret Sera will be mad at you and probably quit on you.
  • Achievement 5. I'm thinking this is the part where Eleana Glennmore arrives at Ironrath and tell Rodrik some bad news that she is not allow to go to the wedding because of the whitehills.
  • Achievement 6. Righteous in Wrath I'm thinking this is the part when Beskha and Croft are fighting and there is going to be a choice if you chose Malcolm last episode Beskha would want to leave Asher and Malcolm the choice is convince Beskha to stay or to tell her to stay.
  • Achievement 7. The Sun of Winter I'm thinking this is the part when Cotter and Gared escape CastleBlack because of Britt's death and To find the North Grove.
  • Achievement 8. Castellan I'm thinking this is the part when the Forresters go to Highpoint and there is going to be a war at Highpoint and maybe Duncan Tuttle dies from the whitehill soldiers.

Comments

• I fixed the formatting to make your post a little more readable.

As for the achievement names, I think you bring up some interesting possibilities. However, keep in mind that the 8th achievement for each episode is not related to the plot but rather is a generic achievement for completing the episode. When you complete the first episode, you get an achievement named "Squire" and as you look at the last achievement for each episode after, it shows a higher rank in the Game of Thrones universe.

• Given that every chapter has had multiple perspectives at a time, I think that every two of these could make up one chapter.

• Thanks for doing that I was trying to figure that out

I fixed the formatting to make your post a little more readable. As for the achievement names, I think you bring up some interesting poss

• When you make a new post, the buttons above the text box are different features you can use to format your post.

The bullet point feature I used is around the middle, and has the icon with the list. Instead of typing a bunch of sentences together, having a new paragraph for each thought you have also helps make posts easier to read. :)

Tylerh316 posted: »

Thanks for doing that I was trying to figure that out

• Thanks for the advice

When you make a new post, the buttons above the text box are different features you can use to format your post. The bullet point feature

• http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/3220-Game-of-Thrones

We've already got all of six episodes.....

• As mentioned before in another thread, nearly all of the achievement names for the coming episodes are actually the House mottoes of various families from the books, so I'm pretty sure they're basically irrelevant to the plot.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.