Would you like to see a Monkey Island Cartoon series?

2»

Comments

• edited April 2010
    Id prefer going traditional animation over limited animation, i wouldnt want to see Monkey Island in a Ben 10 style.

Although it is very expensive and time consuming having traditional animation, id pefer if they did a 13 episode limited series and keep it at that, instead of having a full blown saturday morning cartoon type of thing.

Similar to what they did with the Devil May cry Anime series, which was only meant for 12 episodes or even MTV's Spider-man: the New Animated series, feat Neil Patrick Harris as spidey. which only had 13 episodes aswell

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devil_May_Cry_%28anime%29

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spider-Man:_The_New_Animated_Series

hmm i wonder what Monkey Island would look like if it was done in a Japanese Anime? lol
  • edited April 2010
    Wolfstar27 wrote: »
    hmm i wonder what Monkey Island would look like if it was done in a Japanese Anime? lol

I'd commit suicide.
  • edited April 2010
    You know what this forum is.

This and This.
  • edited April 2010
    Yeah, and?
  • edited April 2010

oh yeah i forgot about One piece, but relax lol, i wasnt suggesting Monkey Island Cartoon be in an Anime style, i was thinking what the character would look like if they were drawn in an anime style
  • edited April 2010
    Yeah, and?

Did I hurt your feelings or something?
  • edited April 2010
    Did I hurt your feelings or something?

No, I don't understand your point and was asking what it was. What's with the attitude, dude?
  • edited April 2010
    No, I don't understand your point and was asking what it was. What's with the attitude, dude?

No attitude. It's just a *really* vague idea of what a Monkey Island anime would look like.

I was confused by the whole "fandumb" and "hatedumb" remark.
  • edited April 2010
    No attitude. It's just a *really* vague idea of what a Monkey Island anime would look like.

Oh, okay. Well, I agree Monkey Island wouldn't work as an anime for sure. And the "fandumb" thing was in general, not reference to you in particular or anyone else. Just the whole MI fanbase, of which I'm included.
  • edited April 2010
    Oh, okay. Well, I agree Monkey Island wouldn't work as an anime for sure. And the "fandumb" thing was in general, not reference to you in particular or anyone else. Just the whole MI fanbase, of which I'm included.

Ok, that's good to hear.
  • edited March 2011
    I was searching this exact topic, thinking to myself (I really hope this doesn't suck ) when I found this post. It would be awesome, if it was on late on cartoon network, or even better, adult swim.:)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.