will there be a demo?

cause ive never played any of the other mi so i dont exactly want to waste my money not that i dont think it wont be good i just saw the gameplay trailer and it looks funny but you can never be to careful

Comments

• edited July 2009
    cause ive never played any of the other mi so i dont exactly want to waste my money not that i dont think it wont be good i just saw the gameplay trailer and it looks funny but you can never be to careful

You could try looking for a Curse of Monkey Island demo and playing that for a taste of what Tales could be like.
  • edited July 2009
    I doubt it, but as the game comes out you know people on youtube will upload gameplay videos left and right. So, if you're still skeptical just watch videos after the game's release.
  • edited July 2009
    Ikzai wrote: »
    I doubt it, but as the game comes out you know people on youtube will upload gameplay videos left and right. So, if you're still skeptical just watch videos after the game's release.

Why do you doubt it? There has been a demo for EVERY Telltale release so far :confused:

Edit: Just found another topic related to this...
    Eduardo wrote: »
    From the FAQ

http://www.telltalegames.com/monkeyisland/faq

Will there be a demo?
    Yep, we're planning to release a PC demo. Watch for it around the same time as the July 7 series premiere.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.