The cult of Ted

#Here to the original post!

http://strawpoll.me/5779914/r

Here is where we gather to talk about our lord Dr. Ted. We talk about things our lord has done to make this world better, more fit for living. Dr. Ted takes on many forms, but he is all the same. You can join us. You can rejoice in the presence of Ted, Let him flow through you. While you may think that you know Ted best, just remember a Quote directly from our lord:

"Oh, you think you know Dr. Ted best, but you merely adopted the spirit of Ted. I was born as Ted, molded by him."

-- Dr. "Greasy Broccoli" Ted.

I am here to lead you towards a better path towards Ted. His research is greater than we are. His breath is the air we breathe. If you want to join, you must show us your love for Ted. Tell us how he has saved your life, made you a stronger man/woman. Embrace the love of Ted with open arms. In order to join make an offer to Ted.

Dr. Ted is love. Dr. Ted is life.

Your God:

Dr. "Greasy_Broccoli" Ted

Your Leader: 

Dr. " @Greasy_Broccoli " Ted

Cult Lead Song writer:

@farsight37

Gearbox Employee Members:

@Joekgbx

Cult High ranking members:

@P_Anarchist

@truetomapd

@FlamesForAll

@KrewlraiN

@Kitty_Jo

Cult Normal members:

@OfficialSheriffMaybe

@HandsomeJack

@LittleSimsCraft

@Gigan

@GoldenPaladin

@InGen_Nate_Kenny

@Rock114

@SirScrubbington

@Duck_Hunt

@Lottii_Lu

@JordaaNPopee

This cult has a weapon to use against its enemies. It was forged by our friend, @P_Anarchist .

Name: Doctor's Orders

Brand: Bandit (?)

Type: Shotgun (duh)

Red Text: We're losing him! Give me 20ccs STAT!

Effect: Bullet's are shaped like syringes, has a random effect per trigger pull (explosive, acid DOT, Shock DOT, Fire DOT, Slag/Cyro DOT, Singularity gravity effect, dud (no effect) but slightly increased damage for "bullets")
Bullets fired per shot: 12

Ammo consumed per shot: 3

Clip Size: ~12

Accuracy: ~30-50%

Whaddya think?

[/quote]

Cult Songs (All Made by: Farsight37)

It's a whole 'nother dayHe's back up in ya

Doc T-E-single-D

He representa

'Been away forever, but you all know

He's still Teddy stylin' in Hallow

Got Ned locked down

Sewed up

And if you plan on comin' out, doctor hold up

This a check up

Neck up

They got yo' meds on the shelf, yo his is too

And guess where they gon' trek up?

Some doctaz think they know they meds

But they don't,

Some M-D's escape

Some won'tBumpin' heads with doctaz

Where he from?

West Hallow's End, docta, H-1

The Ted-man just got licensed

Now he got more dough with them med vendor prices

Tellin' me 'bout the zombies and Doc Ned crisis

But he'll make that out late

'Cause docta, he got vices

Doctaz try'na get in, to get out

Put me up on game, tellin' me who gon' heal me

But ever since

He was a student'Till he got licensed

He never had no other doc pullin' on his chrome

Say Ted's upside ya head

Said Ted's upside ya head

Say Ted's upside ya head

Say Ted's upside ya head

Say Ted's upside ya head

Y'all know me, still the same ol' T

But I been low key

Hated on by most these doctaz

With no heads, no deals and no meds, no wheels and not Ted

No homes, no instant heals, and no Zeds

Mad at me 'causeI can finally afford to provide my family with anti-Ned

Got a place with a beat up lab and it's all full of vials

To add to the wall full of smiles

Hanging up in the office of my practice for the not-dead

But y'all think I'm gonna let 'em go like Ned

Unfed

You better bow down to me, Ted

Who you think taught you how to drink red

Who you think brought you the new meds

Dr. Zeds, Bahas and Knoxxes, and undead Doc Neds

And the group that said motherlove the undead

Gave you a case full of blown headsTo bump when you stroll through the Cove

And when your health bar wasn't a treasure trove

Who's the doc that they told you to go get?

Y'all better listen up, I said

All you doctaz that said I turned back

Or that the Firm's wackY'all are the reason Ted ain't gettin' no sleep

So screw y'all, all y'all

If y'all don't like me, stab me

Y'all gonna keep messing around with me

And turn me back to the old me

Nowadays everybody wants to talk, like they got something to be said

But nothin' comes out when they move they lips, just a bunch of gibberish

And motherlovers act like they forgot about Ted

Nowadays everybody wants to talk, like they got something to be said

But nothin' comes out when they move they lips, just a bunch of gibberish

And motherlovers act like they forgot about Ted

Our Goals (suggest them):

Get Awsome meeting Place: $0/35,400,000

Get that statue of Ted: $0/2,200,000

Threads and links dedicated to Ted`

http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/t/class-person-dr-ted-the-forbidden-brother/699?u=greasy_broccoli

http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/t/dr-ted-as-a-playable-character-for-borderlands-3/280094

Comments

• Hmm...Shippers and now cults. This Forum gets better each day.

• Are you willing to to embrace Teds welcome?

Hmm...Shippers and now cults. This Forum gets better each day.

• Sure.

Are you willing to to embrace Teds welcome?

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Now that you have me thinking of Cults, I want to see a few hidden "Cult of the Vault" symbols in the game.

• BUt before you may join, must give an offering to Ted, praise him. Praise him with your soul.

Sure.

• I praise the almighty savior Ted as I open my heart and soul up to him to allow him in.

BUt before you may join, must give an offering to Ted, praise him. Praise him with your soul.

• You may want to see the cult symbol, but why not be one with the cult? Our cult.

dojo32161 posted: »

Now that you have me thinking of Cults, I want to see a few hidden "Cult of the Vault" symbols in the game.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Sorry, I do not believe in cults.

You may want to see the cult symbol, but why not be one with the cult? Our cult.

• That may be your path now, but the cult of Ted is a wave that will erode everything else away with time.

dojo32161 posted: »

Sorry, I do not believe in cults.

• So... there is a suggestion at the end of the OP and it isn't a direct copy+paste from the GBX thread
    lol

• Yeah, so it was somehow related to this game

P_Anarchist posted: »

So... there is a suggestion at the end of the OP and it isn't a direct copy+paste from the GBX thread lol

• edited July 2015

I must Formally welcome our newest member, @HandsomeJack. If you try to leave, we are going to chain you up and throw you down to Teds Abominations.

Not really. Leave whenever you want.

• edited July 2015

If only I was cool enough to have my own cult and be in a game. But what can I say, I'm just a very lonely robot.

[flops over]

• edited July 2015

Join my legion, and you will rise to greatness. Will you join us?

SCR4P-TP posted: »

If only I was cool enough to have my own cult and be in a game. But what can I say, I'm just a very lonely robot. [flops over]

• Not really. Leave whenever you want.

See, this is why I like you guys - you're a casual cult - and way more chill about your alliances than the shippers (they scare me sometimes)...

I must Formally welcome our newest member, @HandsomeJack. If you try to leave, we are going to chain you up and throw you down to Teds Abominations. Not really. Leave whenever you want.

• edited July 2015

A cult? Dude, I've been looking for one of these. Sign me up, I'm ready to take the blood oath.

• s (they scare me sometimes)...

Wow jerk you could at least say it to our faces coward ;____;

Not really. Leave whenever you want. See, this is why I like you guys - you're a casual cult - and way more chill about your alliances than the shippers (they scare me sometimes)...

• I said sometimes!

And I didn't specify which shippers...

But you're not helping your cause with this stalkerish behaviour:

Alt text

:P

Green613 posted: »

s (they scare me sometimes)... Wow jerk you could at least say it to our faces coward ;____;

• I... um I... don't....

• You must give your praise to Ted before we can accept you.

Rock114 posted: »

A cult? Dude, I've been looking for one of these. Sign me up, I'm ready to take the blood oath.

• Lol, Trying to out run the power of Ted. He is everywhere.

Alt text

• dont... what?

Usually using the ellipsis means that there is more to the idea that you were trying to convey but decided to not type it. Leaving it unknown what it is that shouldn't be done, leaving it open for the mistakes of what you don't want to happen to be made without the entirety of the message you were trying to convey to prevent people from making it.

AgentZ46 posted: »

I... um I... don't....

• Oops?

dont... what? Usually using the ellipsis means that there is more to the idea that you were trying to convey but decided to not type it.

• with this stalkerish behaviour:

WHY ARE YOU SO MEAN TO ME ;~~~~~~~~;

I said sometimes! And I didn't specify which shippers... But you're not helping your cause with this stalkerish behaviour: :P

• How can I do that?

You must give your praise to Ted before we can accept you.

• Just say something good about Dr. Ted.

Rock114 posted: »

How can I do that?

• Dr. Ted saved me from ravenous skags. If it weren't for him I wouldn't be here. All I seek to do is pay him the respect he deserves, for he is mighty and good and watches over his patients/disciples as if they are his children. I live to serve.

Just say something good about Dr. Ted.

• I welcome our newest member Rock114 into our group. HJack is no longer the newest guy now.

So, fellow Ted followers, we were discussing on the older forums that we are pooling our money together to buy that luxury condo with fresh made doughnuts every day. I calculated everybody has to put in $1,475,000 US Dollars each. I really want that diamond, and solid gold 10ft. Statue of Dr. Ted. If we come together we can do it.

Apparently, they don't take monopoly money. I mean what the f**k am i right?

• Are you really asking that question?

Handsome Jack:

Alt text

Green613 posted: »

with this stalkerish behaviour: WHY ARE YOU SO MEAN TO ME ;~~~~~~~~;

• WELL, I'M PUTTING A MILLION OF COMBUSTIBLE LEMONS SO THEY CAN BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN, BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW, WHAT YOU MEAN

I welcome our newest member Rock114 into our group. HJack is no longer the newest guy now. So, fellow Ted followers, we were discussing o

• Our home is held together by our faith in Ted. Fire wont burn us down.

WELL, I'M PUTTING A MILLION OF COMBUSTIBLE LEMONS SO THEY CAN BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN, BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW, WHAT YOU MEAN

• Well, now thnx to that, I PUT A TRILLION MORE COMBUSTIBLE LEMONS NOW, WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO TURN THEM ON FIRE.?

Our home is held together by our faith in Ted. Fire wont burn us down.

• This looks fun.

• It can only get better. You should join, the master of mutations would welcome you.

This looks fun.

• Ted-- No, I am immortal, as long as I live, our faith in Ted the maser of mutation, shall live on.

Well, now thnx to that, I PUT A TRILLION MORE COMBUSTIBLE LEMONS NOW, WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO TURN THEM ON FIRE.?

• I for one welcome our new Doctor Ted overlords

It can only get better. You should join, the master of mutations would welcome you.

• edited July 2015

3 new members in 3 days. The cult is growing. We will to power and finally get that condo.

I chalked up the numbers. The statue of our lord is actually going to be 30 ft tall, made of Steel or Marble or something else cool. Not gold tho. That should lower the cost of the statue to ~$1.1 million. And since we wont be able to fit it in the condo, it will have to go outside or we need a bigger place.

So in all, we need about 37.6 million dollars.

• Who the hell is ted? :D

• Let me enlighten you. This may end being a long reply so hold on to your butts.

kaza125 posted: »

Who the hell is ted?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.