So what is the game about??

well basically what is it about??? like i said ive started watching the show and i really dig it, so would i like the game??

Comments

• edited May 2015

The story is about House Forrester, which is a minor House in the North. It follows them after the fall of Robb Stark and his cause (immediately after the Red Wedding) and their struggle to reclaim their position in the North. But more specifically, the overall survival of the House.

You play as 5 characters - Ethan Forrester (Lord of Ironrath), Mira Forrester (handmaiden in King's Landing), Asher Forrester (sellsword in Essos), Gared Tuttle (squire to House Forrester), and I won't spoil the 5th one.

For a better explanation - http://www.telltalegames.com/blog/86265/your-story-begins-first-details-on-game-of-thrones-a-telltale-games-series

Overall, I highly recommend the game. It's probably become my favorite Telltale series just within 3 episodes, and if you're a fan of the show chances are you'll like the game as well.

• nice will do later on thank you.:))

• Without spoiling too much, I'd say it is about a family who is struggling to survive circumstances beyond their control in a world filled with dangerous intrigue and power play.

• Of course you will like it, it has TV characters such as ramsay and Margery and jon snow daenery. And 5 playable characters, has sword battles and even dragons, hell even ice dragon might be on the north grove :D

• Its about love relationships with potatoes!

• It's about stuff, and things.

Alt text

• You like the show, you will like the game...SIMPLE!

• WHOA WHOA.....spoilers man.....

It's about stuff, and things.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

One question, how far into the show are you, as it will spoil the end of Season 3 and some of Season 4?

• edited May 2015

im barely in season 3 but i already know about red wedding purple wedding, martell, Twinn you know what, i dont know everything but i know the core best stuff.

dojo32161 posted: »

One question, how far into the show are you, as it will spoil the end of Season 3 and some of Season 4?

• I don't suggest you spoil yourself any further, it really ruins some great moments in the show :)

jamex1223 posted: »

im barely in season 3 but i already know about red wedding purple wedding, martell, Twinn you know what, i dont know everything but i know the core best stuff.

• edited May 2015

yeah like i havent spoiled the jon snow story line, idk what the hell is going on with him. i know arya kills people now with the hound but not much so i keep the arya stuff for later. i still dont know a lot but i think thats like the core stuff..

also i dont know much about deanery Targaryen story line much so i havent spoiled much

AWESOMEO posted: »

I don't suggest you spoil yourself any further, it really ruins some great moments in the show

• Watch the show and keep up with it so you won't get spoiled. Because it starts off with the wedding so you can guess the rest. It feels like 3 GOT episodes that is playable. I don't want to give away any plot points because GOT is really hard to not spoil. Catch up with the show and play this, you will love it. :)

• Cool, you should watch it then.

jamex1223 posted: »

yeah like i havent spoiled the jon snow story line, idk what the hell is going on with him. i know arya kills people now with the hound but

Sign in to comment in this discussion.