Mira will become a ********* *****?

Mira is scared about Damien's death, I think she will go undercover by becoming a lannister guard. If she does that she will have no problem, I think Telltale is going to do that. Maybe Papa Lannister will help her too because Tywin is generous. What do you guys think?

Comments

• I might be wrong but I don't think she can because she's a woman. (not being sexist that's just how Westeros is)

• Your threads never cease to amaze me.

• What? Why she would go undercover? I don't think she will be undercover and hide forever from the lannisters.

• Thanks! I will be doing Youtube videos from now on and hope your support will never end! I will be doing a 1K special! We can collab if you want! I've been here for 3 fucking years and I can't thank my supporters enough! When I have Youtube, I hope you guys will support me till the end. Thank you fans...

-Yours truly, Bluebeard

Pipas posted: »

Your threads never cease to amaze me.

• Pipas posted: »

Your threads never cease to amaze me.

• edited May 2015

Tywin is generous

I feel like Mira becoming a Lannister guard has a better chance of happening than this statement

• she will go undercover by becoming a lannister guard

Papa Lannister

generous

Alt text

• What is this, Mulan 2.0?

• brilliant idea. After putting on the armor and weapons she will propably simply collapse.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.