convincing Elaena Glenmore

In Episode 2 we tried to convince her to marry Rodrick i sent the letter from mira to help him and that's how i convinced her but i always wanted to know if i didn't send the letter would he success ?

because i tried and couldn't :)

Comments

• Well, you can propose to give her half of the Ironwood forest. That's how I secured the marriage. It may also have something to do with how you deal with her during the conversation, but I'm not sure.

• If you forge the letter be supportive of her, if not offer half of the ironwood forest.

• I think the only way to convince her is to offer ironwood

• Just be loyal to her and don't kiss ludds ring.

• You either have to have Mira forge the letter, or offer her half of the ironwood. If you forged the letter, you can either force her into the marriage, which angers Elaena, or you can tell her that it's still her choice, in which case she'll accept willingly.

• Does it really anger her? Or is she just kind of frustrated?

I haven't seen this yet lol.

You either have to have Mira forge the letter, or offer her half of the ironwood. If you forged the letter, you can either force her into th

• From what I understand, she's not enthusiastic about the marriage at all.

Does it really anger her? Or is she just kind of frustrated? I haven't seen this yet lol.

• I can't remember exactly what she says but she seemed pretty pissed she says something like "this will be a marriage of necessity"

Does it really anger her? Or is she just kind of frustrated? I haven't seen this yet lol.

• When you first see her, she kinda freaks and you'll be like.... "Yeah, i know I look good." You have to be honest with Eleana when she asks you if you're okay, say you've been better. Then it doesn't really matter what you say as long as you offer ironwood to get her dad to agree. But don't be a dick about it.. I didn't send the letter from Mira, because I thought Margaery was actually going to come through for me. I did go with Tyrion in private because I knew he would be arrested. And I didn't want anyone else to know about the decree. & that's how I won her betrothal... Hope this helps...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.