Thoughts on Finn

Hello everyone I'm a new commenter to this forum, but I've been reading the forum for months. I have one particular question to ask that is: What are your guy's thoughts about Finn? He is arguably very important to what's going on at the wall with Gared seeing as though he was the only witness to the fight with Britt. Do you think he'll talk to you before he goes to frost finger, to hear your side of the story? Do you think he'll be one of the nights watch that from the looks of episode 4 preview, goes after cotter and gared?

I'm also curious of the line in episode 3 where frostfinger says that " the man standing next to you might save your life someday, or you might save his" the camera then focuses on Finn. Also, do you guys think that befriending Finn in episode 3 would make him want to desert the watch with Gared and Cotter?
Curious what all you guys think! Thanks

Comments

• I actually really like Finn he's a cool character and I think he's definitely going to Frostfinger first he saw Gared murder a fellow brother at least from his perspective.

Fun fact: in Episode 2: The Lost Lords if you told Finn Cotter took the knife you're already friends with him in Episode 3: The Sword in the Darkness and it's instead Cotter you've got to try to make friends with.

• I think Finn just likes to act tough to seem cool. I think he lied about killing a lord and banging his wife, for the same reason before. But I think he has a good heart and won't desert the Nights Watch. Though I do think he'll go with party to find Gared and Cotter, but depending on your actions to him, he may or may not let Gared and Cotter go. And welcome to the Forums!

• I find it odd how they bigged him up to be Gared's "rival" in Ep2 and then sort of threw it out of the window in Ep3 with Britt showing up, but maybe things will go back on track in Ep4, with Finn feeling betrayed by Gared and turning against him again.

• Actually, Finn is a bully and just trying to scare Gared, as well Finn didn't kill anyone.

• I immediately befriended finn and constantly sold cotter out.. (that might not be the nicest thing to do, but i really dont like cotter)
    I just think hes the kind of asshole friend that you'd want in a place like that :P also, when you befriend him, hes actually kind of adorable haha...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.