Whens the game coming out or at least info

when is the game or at least info on the game even coming?

Comments

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited May 2015

This year is the only confirmed thing. I wouldn't expect any news about a release day until a few weeks before it comes out as that's usually how Telltale rolls.

(EDIT: Yes I do Blind, yes I do.)

• as that's usually hoe Telltale rolls.

Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?!?

dojo32161 posted: »

This year is the only confirmed thing. I wouldn't expect any news about a release day until a few weeks before it comes out as that's usually how Telltale rolls. (EDIT: Yes I do Blind, yes I do.)

• As dojo said, we don't have much to go off of for now beyond it coming out this year. I expect we will get more info around PAX, or if not, then even earlier around this E3. As an educated guess from a volunteer mod with no inside info, I'm guessing we might see more info late this Summer (and I do mean late, as in late August or early September).

• Alt text

as that's usually hoe Telltale rolls. Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?!?

• We will get more info on eariler 2016 maybe, since they are working on TWD s2 DLC also.

• Damn typos,eh?

This year is the only confirmed thing. I wouldn't expect any news about a release day until a few weeks before it comes out as that's usually how Telltale rolls. (EDIT: Yes I do Blind, yes I do.)

2016? But this game has been confirmed to come out this year, 2015.

Killah posted: »

We will get more info on eariler 2016 maybe, since they are working on TWD s2 DLC also.

• puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni

You can definitely expect more info on Story Mode this year. I couldn't possibly keep my mouth shut for longer! ;)

2016? But this game has been confirmed to come out this year, 2015.

• I understood that reference!

as that's usually hoe Telltale rolls. Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?!?

• this comment just made my day

• minecraft story mode whats next terraria the quest?

• Alt text

According to an IGN, there will be news at E3

As dojo said, we don't have much to go off of for now beyond it coming out this year. I expect we will get more info around PAX, or if not,

• Nice spongebob sailor mouth callback in ur message there blind sniper

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited May 2015

They mention that only games with asterisks are confirmed, and that everything else is a prediction. Still, though, expecting some form of news at all is a safe bet considering the game comes out this year.

EDIT: Here's the list they linked to for reference: http://www.ign.com/wikis/e3/Games at E3 2015

• They confirmed 2015 so I would expect news at E3 probably

• Terraria is way better than minecraft so yes pls

minecraft story mode whats next terraria the quest?

• from what we have seen for the last two years telltale likes to release two episodic games at one time starting at the end of the year and running all the way to half way through the following year so if they stick to that november 2015 is probably best bet however what i want to know since TWD S3 is coming out in 2016 i want to know what the other game they releasing along side minecraft story mode Questions questions

it'll probably still be TWD that'll release alongside Minecraft: Story Mode, since I'd guess they'll start releasing TWD S3 in early 2016.

from what we have seen for the last two years telltale likes to release two episodic games at one time starting at the end of the year and r

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited June 2015

As Dojo said, I also expect them to release the Walking Dead Season 2 DLC Episode(s) alongside Minecraft this year. Going off of Job Stauffer's teasers in the Walking Dead: Season 3 waiting thread (where he teased that before Season 3 came out, we would get something similar to the 400 Days DLC Episode for Walking Dead Season 1, but "even bigger") it is quite possible that the Season 2 DLC will be longer than one episode, so Telltale releasing a (possible) multi-episode mini-series alongside a full Season of Minecraft: Story Mode would make sense.

Back when Telltale revealed the Super Show concept, they teased on Twitter it would be part of Telltale's focus in "2016 and beyond" so I'm guessing Telltale's first Super Show and Walking Dead Season 3 will be Telltale's "new" games in 2016 somewhere around the time Minecraft: Story Mode reaches the middle or end of the Season.

from what we have seen for the last two years telltale likes to release two episodic games at one time starting at the end of the year and r

• You can definitely expect more info on Story Mode this year

Hah, thanks for satisfying our hunger for news.... Initially I thought it's a joke, but now I wouldn't mind playing it.

puzzlebox posted: »

You can definitely expect more info on Story Mode this year. I couldn't possibly keep my mouth shut for longer!

• i suppose that could happen and it turns out the two episodic series they are releasing at the end of this year could be a 3 episode mini series setting up from when clem was left off after s2 to the beginning of s3. But personally i dont think this will happen because i dont think they will do 2 years in a row of the walking dead but have to wait and see

• looks like you were right so we are getting the minecraft story mode and the walking dead michonne at the end of this year then we get twd s3 and probably their first super show and after that the marvel project they are working on with so ething unknown

As Dojo said, I also expect them to release the Walking Dead Season 2 DLC Episode(s) alongside Minecraft this year. Going off of Job Stauffe

• ME4? Holy shit you just made my day.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.