Queen Margaery

I'm new to the community and I've been wondering if you do not somehow betray lady margaery in any way will you be rewarded in the end? If you keep up with the show lady margaery's father will become the master of coin I'm wondering if you don't ask her for any favors or betray her trust if that will mean she will be in a better position to help the Forrester house your thoughts?

Comments

• Nope,even if you refuesed to go with tyrion, she will still replace you and can't help your family.

• So she will be sent back to ironrath what will be the positive outcome of that she can't go home empty-handed that would make the whole kings landing visit unnecessary, will she be forced into the alliance with lord morgryn?

• Nope, I don't know what's up with her in the game. Also, welcome :)

• Yeah I can't read her either she may be suffering from a form of bipolar disorder lol

AWESOMEO posted: »

Nope, I don't know what's up with her in the game. Also, welcome

• I used to love Margaery in the TV show... Telltale made me dislike her, she's been so annoying in the game x_x

• She is so fake, game just showed her true facce.

TheCatWolf posted: »

I used to love Margaery in the TV show... Telltale made me dislike her, she's been so annoying in the game x_x

Sign in to comment in this discussion.