How do you feel about --------'s death?

Original title: How do you feel about Britt's death?

After you.... Made him suffer/Kicked him off the wall/or Walked away?

Comments

• Good riddance.

• Felt that fucking cunt deserved it, I remined silent when he was dying.

• I see his situation as very realistic in a place like Westeros. A person sent to do a job then screwed over by the person who sent them to do it. Still why would you send away a loyal dog? I'm pretty sure going after Gared meant that he wanted to die either hung by the Night's Watch or by Gared

• Cope49Cope49 Banned

He brought it on himself...
    Wish we could have killed him before coming to the wall.

• The whole reason Britt even went to the wall is weird. Soldiers could treat the peasants like shit with their Lord's permission and face no consequences for it. Unless he was sent there to kill Gared by Ludd but I don't know why he would even bother to try and have Gared killed unless he knew about The North Grove which he couldn't possibly know about (#Duncanisthetraitor)
    But yeah, Britt was a one dimensional fuck who only served to hurry along The North Grove plot line and whoever liked him needs examining

• After I decided to walk away, "Wow, that death was really lame."

The entire fight scene was forced, as was his death, to further the plot, no matter how much you try to avoid it, you have to fight him.

• Exactly.

After I decided to walk away, "Wow, that death was really lame." The entire fight scene was forced, as was his death, to further the plot, no matter how much you try to avoid it, you have to fight him.

• Happened way too soon. He showed up and died in the same Episode and there wasn't really any tension built between him and Gared at the wall. I wanted to see their rivalry and hatred go on longer. Instead we're forced into killing by the end of the Episode even if we didn't want to. And I couldn't even hate him. He was just so cartoonishly evil that I couldn't take him seriously.

• I tried so hard not to kill him, but alas. 8U I decided to just kick him off the wall, it was the closest thing to the merciful option in that situation.

• dis:

Suck it!

I stand by my decision!

Btw. I thought the fight scene was awesome!

• I didn't want to kill him, but since you were forced I left him there because I didn't want to dissapoint Jon Snow :( damnit telltale

• He was a foul evil little cockroach, but he was a brother and hopefully the world will never see his like again. And now his watch is ended.

• I think Ramsay forced Lord Whitehill to send Britt to the wall.

The whole reason Britt even went to the wall is weird. Soldiers could treat the peasants like shit with their Lord's permission and face no

• This is gonna sound strange. As much as I didn't want to kill him, I find his death oddly satisfying.

• Don't forget his life! :D

richforce posted: »

He was a foul evil little cockroach, but he was a brother and hopefully the world will never see his like again. And now his watch is ended.

• I tried so hard to let him live, not for Britts sake, but because of the inevitable trouble it would cause.

• I tried at every opportunity to not kill him, but I certainly wasn't going to just let him kill me. I didn't do a finishing blow, and I just left him there thinking he may actually survive. I love it though, I was having a really hard time thinking about how I could get out of going to the North Grove because I didn't want to break my vows and get killed. After watching the previews for the next episode though, I guess it doesn't matter.

I hope Cotter doesn't screw me over because I've pretty much been on his side the entire time and never ratted him out.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.