Visit at Highpoint theory

"Gryff. Man....fuck that guy. Seriously."

I think that Job is giving away some small little spoiler babies in the next episode of Game of Thrones.

I am thinking that Ludd invites Rodrik to highpoint where he also invites Elaena glenmore so that Rodrik is forced to watch Elaena get married to Gryff.

Or maybe they will attempt to kill his sentinel and capture Rodrik. That's my theory.

Comments

• Gryff would have to stay at Ironrath to lead the garrison and Ludd can't force Rodrik to stay at Highpoint.

• Elaena marrying gryff??? Fuck no...

• Gryff's in charge of the Ironrath Garrison, so he'll be uninvolved in the Highpoint stuff. However, based on the next time preview it seems he's planning to start a cadet branch of House Whitehill in Ironrath, claiming the lordship for himself, so it's probably something to do with that.

I don't doubt he'll interrupt Rodrik and Elaena's meeting, though.

• Oh god... I never considered the possibility of Gryff showing up when Elaena meets with Rodrik because it looks like she shows up at Ironrath :(

JakeSt123 posted: »

Gryff's in charge of the Ironrath Garrison, so he'll be uninvolved in the Highpoint stuff. However, based on the next time preview it seems

• But, what if they did the marriage at Glenmore Keep? The Whitehills wouldn't dare invade their lands to crash Rodrik and Elaena's wedding, right?

JakeSt123 posted: »

Gryff's in charge of the Ironrath Garrison, so he'll be uninvolved in the Highpoint stuff. However, based on the next time preview it seems

Sign in to comment in this discussion.