Gared becomes a Wildling CONFIRMED!

Comments

• How rude.

It doesn't confirm that he becomes a wildling, it only confirms you are a butt! 30 likes right now

• If that woman harms my bae i will cut her throat open like a MKX fatality.

• Gared meets Elsa then he will have ice powers.

• Y? everyone else commented the same thing...

AgentZ46 posted: »

How rude.

• I'm not faulting you for saying that it was meant as a joke but I do feel that throwing insults around is pointless.

Y? everyone else commented the same thing...

• What was the insult throwing part? Saying he's a butt? I hope you're trolling, if not then loosen up a bit man...

I'm not faulting you for saying that it was meant as a joke but I do feel that throwing insults around is pointless.

• Okay I get it you were joking never mind then.

I wasn't trolling.

What was the insult throwing part? Saying he's a butt? I hope you're trolling, if not then loosen up a bit man...

• cough Cave cough

• K

Okay I get it you were joking never mind then. I wasn't trolling.

• Irrelevant Dialogue

(And irrelevant comment ik)

K

• edited May 2015

This would be stupid because Gared's and Jon's stories would be pretty similar.

• Do you think the wildling girl could be Cotter's sister?

• My thoughts exactly.

Grandfather posted: »

Do you think the wildling girl could be Cotter's sister?

• edited May 2015

How so?

What similarities are there other than the gender and the fact that she's a wildling?

Or are all, say, wildling men the same as each other?

Enzayne posted: »

Oh hey, look. It's white-haired Ygritte.

• Why is Daenery's third cousin trying to kill Gared?

• They already kinda are...

This would be stupid because Gared's and Jon's stories would be pretty similar.

• I dunno about that, they dont look nothing like eachother.

• No they're not.

They already kinda are...

• edited May 2015

I think she might be. I mean Cotter said he stole potatoes for his sister (even though that turned out to be a lie).. Don't think Gared actually becomes a wildling though, maybe he'll just meet her with Cotter when they escape?
    Also, slightly off topic - am I the only one who thinks Cotter looks like the guy with the wooden eye in Pirates of the caribbean? :)

• edited May 2015

The only thing this image confirms is Half-Life 3.

• Yeah, he kinda does actually.

I think she might be. I mean Cotter said he stole potatoes for his sister (even though that turned out to be a lie).. Don't think Gared actu

• I hope she's not Ygritte version two, that would just make Gared look even more like a Jon wannabe.

• Why put spoilers in the thread title anyway? Some of us have just started playing this, please don't ruin the game for others.

• I didn't mean completely same but a bit similar... the wall, the bullying commander, two friends (one strong, one weaker), not being liked because he is from a noble house... i dunno, maybe i was wrong, but Gared's story is still my favourite...

No they're not.

• That's what I had in mind all day!

• edited May 2015

[removed]

The only thing confirmed is that you get really sensitive when people disagree with you.

• That's because that was before he was going to be a Wildling.

Cotter is probably somewhere near Gared but we don't really see him.

BlueShadiw posted: »

But...Gared's just wearing his Night's Watch outfit in this picture... Let's get another to compare. The corners of both shirts match. Pointed. They both have that little thing around their necks, too.

• edited May 2015

[removed]

It doesn't confirm that he becomes a wildling, it only confirms you are a butt! 30 likes right now

• Who is your..bae?

If that woman harms my bae i will cut her throat open like a MKX fatality.

• Nah, you're right, they are similar.

I didn't mean completely same but a bit similar... the wall, the bullying commander, two friends (one strong, one weaker), not being liked because he is from a noble house... i dunno, maybe i was wrong, but Gared's story is still my favourite...

• edited May 2015

This came to my head when I first read your comment.

Alt text

(I have shitty editing skills, don't have Photoshop qq)

Gared meets Elsa then he will have ice powers.

• bruh

Gared is like... cute and hot at the same time omg

fans self

Who is your..bae?

• edited May 2015

Could she be a secret Targareyan? Blonde (almost white) hair and pure purple eyes are very common Targareyan features.

• M9 this doesn't 'confirm' shit, do you even science?
    It could be foreshadowing that he becomes a wildling, and i'm not saying that he doesn't because that would be an assumption, but this image certainly doesn't confirm your theory...

• Cotter has the same features aswell.

COTTER CONFIRMED FOR TARGARYEN!

Just kidding. Although, your Theory is interesting.

Could she be a secret Targareyan? Blonde (almost white) hair and pure purple eyes are very common Targareyan features.

• Well, I can be wrong.

But we'll just have wait and see.

M9 this doesn't 'confirm' shit, do you even science? It could be foreshadowing that he becomes a wildling, and i'm not saying that he doesn't because that would be an assumption, but this image certainly doesn't confirm your theory...

• Yeah, you are being pretty childish, since this confirms absolutely nothing whatsoever. A wildling points a spear at Gared, that doesn't mean he can't defend himself.

Look, maybe I am acting abit childish. But let's not fight it out. Let's just wait until this Episode comes out, and then we can talk.

• So Telltale is just going to copy the Stark storyline start to finish :P

• Possible girlfriend?☺️;-) huh

Sign in to comment in this discussion.