Gared becomes a Wildling CONFIRMED!

13»

Comments

• Rodrick's wedding is not going to be a good one then.

Hrulj posted: »

So Telltale is just going to copy the Stark storyline start to finish :P

• haha, thats shitty

This came to my head when I first read your comment. (I have shitty editing skills, don't have Photoshop qq)

• how is it not an insult lmao

Well, if you took that as an Insult. Then I am sorry.

• Green is actually using his bran quite logically by not jumping to conclusions. You ask how Gared is going to get out of the situation. What if Gared just... oh I don't know... kills the Wilding? If you don't like that idea, maybe he escapes her? It's not like this picture is meant to confirm anything, it's there to generate hype. (:

Well, if you took that as an Insult. Then I am sorry.

• There's literally nothing in that picture that proves beyond a shadow of a doubt Gared becomes a Wildling.

That's because that was before he was going to be a Wildling. Cotter is probably somewhere near Gared but we don't really see him.

• Leaked footage/spoilers thanks for spoiling the episode! -_-''

• It's not leaked, it's one of the screencaps telltale purposely released. And one shot won't spoil the whole episode.

Probably should have been under a spoiler tag though.

Leaked footage/spoilers thanks for spoiling the episode! -_-''

• Well I didn't know that. I'm mostly in the TFTBL section and TWD. Either way he still could have put a spoiler tag. Now I know Gared meets a Princess Elsa looking girl

LoseMyHome posted: »

It's not leaked, it's one of the screencaps telltale purposely released. And one shot won't spoil the whole episode. Probably should have been under a spoiler tag though.

• Or maybe that wildling is a potato in disguise, that might not even be Gared it could be Ryon.

See I can make crazy assumptions too

• OH MY GOD IT IS ELSA

Well I didn't know that. I'm mostly in the TFTBL section and TWD. Either way he still could have put a spoiler tag. Now I know Gared meets a Princess Elsa looking girl

• like ur arm

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

haha, thats shitty

• Oh my goodness! That's the only explanation. She must be a potato.

She's forcing Gared to join the cult!

Or maybe that wildling is a potato in disguise, that might not even be Gared it could be Ryon. See I can make crazy assumptions too

• I think it's more along the lines of "the Forresters are too similar to the Starks!" I wouldn't break out #wildlinglivesmatter just yet.

Flog61 posted: »

How so? What similarities are there other than the gender and the fact that she's a wildling? Or are all, say, wildling men the same as each other?

• edited May 2015

lol dat logic

Wildling girl points spear at Gared

" oh that means Gared will become a wildling "

• She is pretty but it does feel a bit familiar...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.