Will you kill _____ if given a chance in episode 4?

2»

Comments

• We'll make do!

There are no goats here, Halfman

• Alt text

We'll make do!

• No as much as I'd like too, I think killing him puts Ryon in extreme danger or could possibly get him killed, I'd rather hold him hostage if given the chance and do some deal/trade. But by probably not killing him you piss off the glenmore's (if they aren't actually working with Whitehall)

• true, Gryff is a fourthborn.

Lol like Ludd cares about Gryff, most disposable son in family

• I have a feeling the guards will turn on Rodrick. Got flashbacks to when Ned thought he had guards on his side.

• Due to a comment on a forum somewhere far far away, I'm killing him, consequences be damned. I said I'd do it, I can't be a flake.

RIP #MyRyon.

• If I had the option I'd send him to the Wall, enjoy spending the rest of your life freezing your tiny little balls off.

• Gryff will be kept hostage only to be killed by the traitor just as Ludd planed. He set him up to be killed to have the excuse he needs to wipe out the Forrester line forever and all it cost him was his least favorite son.

Lol like Ludd cares about Gryff, most disposable son in family

• I would kill him, 4th borns don't really have much value in most families in westros so I think its useless to keep him as a prisioner.

• Unless I've got Ryon back already, naw. Killing him = instant shitstorm as as many Forresters need to be under my protection as possible. I'm not killing a 4th born nitwit and sentencing the only remaining heir to be Ramsay's newest hunting quarry.

• In my first one, I will do the smart thing. Hostage the trade him for Ryon.

In my second file however, I will gladly take the opportunity to slit his throat.

• edited May 2015

Chill Rodrik: Offer an alliance if given the chance, otherwise whichever options that will allow to bring peace.

Angry Rodrik: Use him as a bargaining chip or kill him on the spot. Will see how it goes.

• There isn't much that would make me kill him. He's an asshole for sure but he hasn't committed any atrocities.

• No, I'd take him prisoner but kill all his men.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.