11 Survivors Who Could Beat Rick

edited May 2015 in The Walking Dead

Ok, basically I've come up with the only 11 survivors I know of who could beat (or at least come close to beating) Rick. Shall we take a look?

Lee Everett (Both hands)

Alt text

I think Lee is more skilled, calm and even more intelligent than Rick. Even though Rick is younger, I believe Lee has a size advantage.

Paul Monroe

Alt text

For those who don't read the comics, Paul is probably the fastest and most skilled hand to hand fighters in the series and could blitz Rick easily

Michonne

Alt text

Michonne is also one of the most skilled and experienced fighters or survivors in the TWD franchise. Even without her master katana sword I think she could defeat Rick with a different sort of style

Larry (with heart pills)

Alt text

I think Larry proved that he was the strongest of not only the Motor Inn group but maybe even the Season 1 group as a whole. He easily knocked out Kenny and Lee with no effort at all. The only thing I could see holding him back is his heart condition. I'm sure as long as he was well supplemented he would maul Rick

Negan

Alt text

I think Negan has proven on more than one occasion that he can more than go toe to toe with Rick. As the leader of the saviors Negan has shown he's probably the most intelligent and strong antagonists of the series. Every time the two have come into combat it seems Negan either wins or Rick just barely gets out alive.

Merle Dixon

Alt text

Daryl's crazy brother. Merle not only being the evil, psychotic, crackpot also has mechanically modified himself into being quite a literal killing machine. He would go the extra length and fight dirty but firmly and could prevail in the battle of the one armed men

Molly

Alt text

First of all Molly is seriously underrated in terms of strength. She's capable of knocking out both Lee and Kenny (whilst being armed) if that doesn't impress you maybe the fact that she's can jump building distances while carrying a car battery will or being shot in the arm and still mustering the strength to kill a herd or walkers bare handed. Even if Rick can touch her he hasn't met a lady like Hilda.

Tyreese (Comic Series)

Alt text

Tyreese in the TV series doesn't have as good feats. In he comics Tyreese is able to not only beat Rick but incapacitate him for hours. He's also shown to be stronger and a better fighter. This would be an easy one for the big guy.

Abraham Ford

Alt text

Honest Abe could most likely pull it through. Not only is he as big and even stronger than Tyreese he's also former military personnel and a skilled fighter. If anyone could physically overpower Rick it's gotta be him

The Governor

Alt text

The Governor like Negan has shown he can defeat Rick easily even with one eye. The last time the two came to blows The Governor beat Rick almost to death and if it wasn't for Michonne Rick would have died in a pool of his own blood.

Shane Walsh

Alt text

During their fight Shane was able to show that not only was he able to withstand anything Rick threw at him but easily manhandled and dominated him. It's very arguable had they been left alone to fight one on one with no weapons it would have been Shane leading the group

Comments

• i think Kenny in season 2 would have a fair chance as well.

• Shane was my favorite character. He was awesome.

i think Kenny in season 2 would have a fair chance as well.

• Yeah he still is mine. Loved that guy

CrazyGeorge posted: »

Shane was my favorite character. He was awesome.

• I'm a big Shane fan as well! at least the tv series version (haven't read the comics so I don't know how different they are)

CrazyGeorge posted: »

Shane was my favorite character. He was awesome.

• Kenny wouldn't have a chance, if he found it hard to kill Carver with a gun

i think Kenny in season 2 would have a fair chance as well.

• Why is there no Saltlick on that list?

• Uhh.. Did you ever play?
    Kenny did shoot his 2 kneecaps without hesitation, and than bashed his skull in with a crowbar?
    So what are you talking about??

Kenny wouldn't have a chance, if he found it hard to kill Carver with a gun

• Shane really isn't that major of a character in the comics, he dies very early on, before they even get to Hershel's farm. But you should read the comics, they're fantastic, much better than the show.

AgentZ46 posted: »

I'm a big Shane fan as well! at least the tv series version (haven't read the comics so I don't know how different they are)

• Eh lee ain't the best fighter in some people's games he could be a total p*ssy

Sign in to comment in this discussion.