Did anyone chose the ****** option?

At Highpoint during that amazing confrontation did anyone choose the Attack option? I did and it was bloody amazing, I mean everyone dies and you get a game over (Which I don't understand considering it was provided as a clickable choise) I just loved the idea that everyone died, I was hoping the game would have followed on from that, just to see how chaotic things would have turned out.

I enjoyed picking it originally :P

Comments

• I did, this was basically my reaction because first Ludd actually died, then we all died.

Alt text

• I did, I didn't expect what happenned, but I'm glad that they have added dialog options that can lead us to our death.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

(Which I don't understand considering it was provided as a clickable choise)

They've done it before. Some of the options in TWD can ultimately lead to game overs as well

• Yeah, like when in Season 1 you have to deal with the Save lot bandits, if you don't convince them to treat with you, one of them just shoots you point blank.

Deltino posted: »

(Which I don't understand considering it was provided as a clickable choise) They've done it before. Some of the options in TWD can ultimately lead to game overs as well

• Nah, I just called his bluff.

• I actually loved Whitehill in this one. He at least knows the same about family as I do: protect your family at all cost. You won't get another one.

Nah, I just called his bluff.

• I wish they would have kept that option canon.

• You attacked someone while surrounded by crossbowmen on a level above you and guards at the doors? Well, I guess you had to see exactly what would happen.

• I chose it. Royland actually takes out Ludd with a throwing axe to the face before dying. Crazy.

• Duncan does as well.

I chose it. Royland actually takes out Ludd with a throwing axe to the face before dying. Crazy.

• S1E2 of TWD, when Brenda (the cannibal mother) has Katjaa, if you call her a b*tch or tell her off in any way, she'll shoot you.

(Which I don't understand considering it was provided as a clickable choise) They've done it before. Some of the options in TWD can ultimately lead to game overs as well

• I called his bluff. I thought it was pretty cool to get the upper hand on him for once. I try out the attack option next time though.

• Hmm. Since both Royland and Duncan attack Ludd, does that mean our traitor is Ortengyn?

I chose it. Royland actually takes out Ludd with a throwing axe to the face before dying. Crazy.

• I loved how before they showed us the family picture and I just thought to myself, I see what you are trying to do Telltale but it just reminded me that all the Whitehill soldiers destroyed the Great Hall and the Forrester Family Picture at Ironrath.

Gapaot posted: »

I actually loved Whitehill in this one. He at least knows the same about family as I do: protect your family at all cost. You won't get another one.

• And I thought: well, if we keep fighting, then it'll be same, but this time WE destroy other family's painting, and their home, and start another circle of violence. Do I want it?

No, I don't. I want Ryon safe, my family secure and without any enemies looking for revenge, or Ramsay getting pissed off about Ironwood. So if I can, without endangering my family, secure an alliance with Whitehills? I totally would.

gwendog posted: »

I loved how before they showed us the family picture and I just thought to myself, I see what you are trying to do Telltale but it just reminded me that all the Whitehill soldiers destroyed the Great Hall and the Forrester Family Picture at Ironrath.

• I take it that only happens if you don't bring the Glenmores? In mine Arthur killed Ludd by shooting in the throat.

• I chose attack as well, I was so excited to see that ax go through his head, and then Telltale shit on my hopes by killing us all. So I just called his bluff instead.

• If it does, then Ortengryn is really going the distance to make it look like he isn't the traitor, considering the beating he got at the hands of Gryff.

Hmm. Since both Royland and Duncan attack Ludd, does that mean our traitor is Ortengyn?

• That was some serious Game of Thones warfare shit right there. The amount of intensity and animosity that one scene had made The Russian Ambush scene from TWD S2 look like a fucking piece of shit (at least GOT's writers were honest)

• I chose attack because, hey, he was threatening my brother! But I reacted in shock to the bloodbath that followed. :v I was afraid they were gonna make me live with it for a moment.

• What happens if you call his bluff? I forced myself to agree to his deal.

I chose attack as well, I was so excited to see that ax go through his head, and then Telltale shit on my hopes by killing us all. So I just called his bluff instead.

• I attacked at first. Good thing you had to go back and make the right decision.

• Honestly once I saw Ludd die I was fine with my decision :P

I attacked at first. Good thing you had to go back and make the right decision.

• Me too, but, then when they all died, I was like "What the hell?"

Green613 posted: »

Honestly once I saw Ludd die I was fine with my decision :P

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited May 2015

I chose to call his bluff, I thought [Attack] was the worst option on the board.

• Rodrik uses the line Gwyn tells him, "A Whitehill is still a Whitehill," to prove that Ludd isn't serious in and Ludd stops threatening Ryon, but demands that the exchange of Gryff and Ryon be made on neutral grounds.

What happens if you call his bluff? I forced myself to agree to his deal.

• The option seems total bullshit, however it's still a badass choice.

• Nah, the best solution is to wipe the male line of the Whitehills from the face Westeros (and it would be all of them if Gwyn wasn’t actually trying to help).

The Whitehills bet all when they turned against the Forresters to gain more power. When they fail, it must be their ruin (Rains of Castamere style).

Gapaot posted: »

And I thought: well, if we keep fighting, then it'll be same, but this time WE destroy other family's painting, and their home, and start an

• Gryff is not necessarily aware of that. In fact, considering how he is, I would not be surprised if Ludd never told him.

Also, he looks like the kind of person that would do that even to an informant.

If it does, then Ortengryn is really going the distance to make it look like he isn't the traitor, considering the beating he got at the hands of Gryff.

• Or like this, reacting to Ludd's death, the Forrester's deaths, and then the game over screen:

Alt text

Poogers555 posted: »

I did, this was basically my reaction because first Ludd actually died, then we all died.

• Actualy i complained once that we dont have enough option and finaly they did it !!! good job telltale!

• edited May 2015

Yeah honestly the only reason I chose [Attack] was because I alreay saw the result in someone else's playthrough, and I wanted to see what would happen if I had brought Duncan. Otherwise it really was a bad choice and I would have probably never chose it.

dojo32161 posted: »

I chose to call his bluff, I thought [Attack] was the worst option on the board.

• I wonder what happens if you choose the Glenmores with you and chose the attack option? I'm guessing you all still die?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.