Will we ever see Jon Snow again?

Do you guys we will see him again?

I think not if since I think we will never return from the North Grove. Maybe TellTale will slip him in, I doubt it.

Comments

• I had a weird feeling we will meet again before or after crasters keep battle

• We know nothing.

• edited May 2015

Yes we will see him again

.........in the show.

• I think so.

Jon Snow will probably have something to do with Gared not being executed for desertion. Whatever the secret of the North Grove is has to find its way to Ironrath, which means Gared can't be executed at the wall.

• i doubt it, unless they have john and some other members try and search for gared but i dont think he will show up again.

• I think so. I thought we would never see Ramsay again, and we know what happened in the end.

• I believe it's a high possibility. In my playthrough, he believed Gared when he pleaded self-defense and the thing popped up saying "Jon Snow will remember that". (Admittedly that's not really air-tight proof, but still.) I'd like to think next time we see him he'll be Lord Commander and pardon Gared, or something to that effect.

• edited May 2015

I didn't like him when he was just like " oh I'm sorry Gared, I can't do anything because I know nothing nor what to do with you...I'm so sorry." What a jerk, he might show up on EP 6 or EP 5.

• But why would Jon Snow try to stop Gared's execution? I know he was in the midst of preparations for the raid on Craster's, but Jon doesn't seem drawn to try to at least delay Gared's execution until after he gets back or argue more for Gared coming along as a "more expendable asset since he'd die anyway". Seems to me at least, Snow was disappointed yes, but supports Gared's execution.

And now Gared has deserted along with 2 other brothers. That's even more that the Watch and Snow could lay at Gared's feet, which is why I don't think seeing Jon Snow again would be very healthy for Gared.

Speaking of which, anyone wondering if Frostfinger is in the game because they couldn't get Owen Teale to reprise his role as Alliser Thorne for some reason? The relationship between Snow and Finger seems almost identical to Snow and Thorne, and Finger and Thorne have very similar roles and characters. So why not just include Thorne in the game, I wonder? I still enjoy the Wall scenes, just curious why a new character was created to fill a role already well filled by an established character.

When Jon Snow and Gared met, Jon said Frostfinger used to give him shit, but in the show we only saw Thorne harp on Snow. Seems odd.

Scaeva posted: »

I think so. Jon Snow will probably have something to do with Gared not being executed for desertion. Whatever the secret of the North Grove is has to find its way to Ironrath, which means Gared can't be executed at the wall.

• Clever "Jon Snow knows nothing" joke there ⌒.⌒

Killah posted: »

I didn't like him when he was just like " oh I'm sorry Gared, I can't do anything because I know nothing nor what to do with you...I'm so sorry." What a jerk, he might show up on EP 6 or EP 5.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.