Best Character to play (POll) vote for your fav

edited May 2015 in Game Of Thrones

whom you enjoy playing the most ??and who is your least favorite character to play as ??? i like playing as asher the most .. and my least favourite is garred

http://strawpoll.me/4490609

Comments

• edited May 2015

I'm really starting to enjoy Mira's chapters. As for least favorite, mabye Asher, only because we see the least of him.

EDIT: Actually, I'm changing my least favorite to Ethan, I forgot about him.

• edited May 2015

yeah mira's chapters are good i like them too

I'm really starting to enjoy Mira's chapters. As for least favorite, mabye Asher, only because we see the least of him. EDIT: Actually, I'm changing my least favorite to Ethan, I forgot about him.

• After this episode, the best character to play as is definitely Mira, her story is both the hardest and most enjoyable to play as, with Rodrik being a close second. My least favorite would have to be Asher, even with the increased screen time he had in this episode, he's still at the bottom of my list, not saying his story isn't interesting or that I don't like playing as him, but it doesn't have me as invested as the others do.

• Definitely Mira. Everything in King's Landing just feels much more important. My least favorite is Asher. I just can't connect with him.

• what about garred?

Skiba7671 posted: »

Definitely Mira. Everything in King's Landing just feels much more important. My least favorite is Asher. I just can't connect with him.

• Rodrik definitely.

• especially when we capture gryff .. that's awesome

Green613 posted: »

Rodrik definitely.

• garred story ?

After this episode, the best character to play as is definitely Mira, her story is both the hardest and most enjoyable to play as, with Rodr

• Rodrik the Unbroken is definitely my favorite

Gared & Mira are probably my runners up. Asher's storyline is fun as well but so far he's been removed from the main Whitehill/Bolton plot. The other characters are more interesting in that they are more directly involved at the moment in keeping House Forrester afloat.

• nice

Killah posted: »

Gared and Rodrik.

• I enjoy playing Rodrik the most. Mira is my least favorite to play

• yeah but he is not too far away from the whitehill scenario once he gets the army it will be a treat to watch him go against whitehills

Scaeva posted: »

Rodrik the Unbroken is definitely my favorite Gared & Mira are probably my runners up. Asher's storyline is fun as well but so far he

• Gared and Rodrik.

• i like rodrik too

I enjoy playing Rodrik the most. Mira is my least favorite to play

• He's my third favorite, I enjoy his parts more than Asher, but mainly because he's gotten a lot more screen time compared to him.

brucewayne posted: »

garred story ?

• garred is my least favourite out of all

He's my third favorite, I enjoy his parts more than Asher, but mainly because he's gotten a lot more screen time compared to him.

• Mira and Gared :)

• nice

KatKat posted: »

Mira and Gared

• rodrik is my fav too :)

• I like playing all the characters. After trying out E4, I've decided that I don't particularly have a favourite protagonist to play as, 'cause they're all cool.

• but which character did you enjoy the most ??

Grayosin posted: »

I like playing all the characters. After trying out E4, I've decided that I don't particularly have a favourite protagonist to play as, 'cause they're all cool.

• Rodrik. I love him as a Lord.

• yeah my fav part of the game is when we capture gryff :)

brbsmoking posted: »

Rodrik. I love him as a Lord.

• I enjoyed every character the same amount.

but which character did you enjoy the most ??

• surprised to see mira as everyone's favourite .. i like her too but not my favourite

My favourite character to play is Mira. My least favourite is gared.

• My favourite character to play is Mira. My least favourite is gared.

• edited May 2015

you mean the way she investigates

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Mira. It was Rodrik before but Mira´s recent scenes were so good she managed to steal the spot.

• Mira.

It was Rodrik before but Mira´s recent scenes were so good she managed to steal the spot.

• Very close to Mira. I'm biased because I enjoy the wall and everything that happens around it.

what about garred?

• Mira in episode 4 was certainly the most enjoyable and most awesome. A close second would be Rodrik. :)

• I actually enjoyed playing Ethan, I was annoyed when he died because I loved playing the Lord. But now its Rodrick, I cant wait until he gets back to normal!

• Mira is my favorite Ethan was my least favorite and he is dead so I don't have to play as him any more.

• mine when we're at the meeting with Ludd. and later when we come back to Ironrath and there's noone there...
    AND WHEN WE KISS ELAENA :"D

yeah my fav part of the game is when we capture gryff

• RLAENA FTW

brbsmoking posted: »

mine when we're at the meeting with Ludd. and later when we come back to Ironrath and there's noone there... AND WHEN WE KISS ELAENA :"D

• Rodrik my favourite, Mira my least favourite

• My favourite character to play

I said she was my favourite character to play/ favourite storyline.

My favourite character is Asher but i like the new KL Mira C: (she is pure evil)

surprised to see mira as everyone's favourite .. i like her too but not my favourite

• Mira definitely!!

• During the first ep, I actually really enjoyed playing as Ethan. I think it was the idea of a young boy being underestimated yet still playing the role of Lord. Plus, I enjoy political intrigue :)

I'm really starting to enjoy Mira's chapters. As for least favorite, mabye Asher, only because we see the least of him. EDIT: Actually, I'm changing my least favorite to Ethan, I forgot about him.

• nice to know that

Grayosin posted: »

I enjoyed every character the same amount.

• wow ... she's everyone's favourite

TWD_stan posted: »

Mira definitely!!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.