Moments you were not supposed to laugh at, but you did anyway.

Comments

• At Duncan being the traitor because it was so stupid, Cant imagine my reaction if it has been royland if I hadnt read it first

• He turned into Red Hulk not a tomato :P

Andros' head turning into a tomato. I don't know if that was suppose to be serious, but it was sure damn funny and satisfying to outplay the guy.

• When even after I maimed Gryff in my alternate playthrough he arrives with a squeaky clean and handsome face. I should have dropped it right there but it was so stupid I couldn't resist

• That was brilliant! Cruel, but brilliant!

Rodrik-'So, how fares your father, Lord Bolton?' Ramsay-'Better then yours'

• I think that was meant to be funny. lol

• Rodrik got absolutely slayed in that scene. Just like his father.

• I also like how Rodrik or Asher alone put up more of a fight facing their death than Robb Stark or any of his northmen did at the Red Wedding. Hahaha

• When Ramsay screamed out "RODRIK!"
    • When I saw a White Walker for the first time. I didn't know what the hell it was until my friend told me.
  • I found that way funnier than I should... I just did not see it coming

• More like Rodrik got absolutely flayed!

Rodrik got absolutely slayed in that scene. Just like his father.

• To be fair though the Forresters were expecting the Whitehills to try something and were all geared up and ready and were fighting them previously anyway whereas Robb was attending his Uncle's wedding and having fun and before he know what was going on he was getting shot with crossbows and his men slaughtered.

I don't even think Robb had his sword on him as he was standing there.

Clemenem posted: »

I also like how Rodrik or Asher alone put up more of a fight facing their death than Robb Stark or any of his northmen did at the Red Wedding. Hahaha

• edited July 2015

And also (at least in the books) it took EIGHT men to bring down Greatjon Umber, and this was after he was drunk too. And yeah, a lot of the Northmen didn't have any weapons on them.

• edited July 2015

All can say is that .....There's a lot sassiness in here

Pun succeeded !!

Alt text

• The Northmen were drunk and most of them didn't have their weapons, those inside not at all. Coupled to the fact that they would never suspect someone would break guest rights, it's no surprise it was a complete one-sided massacre...

Clemenem posted: »

I also like how Rodrik or Asher alone put up more of a fight facing their death than Robb Stark or any of his northmen did at the Red Wedding. Hahaha

• Ludd about Highpoint: "Your father wouldn't stop talking about it. If you ask me I'd say he was envious." smirk

Rodrik: "Hasn't aged well though has it ?"

Ludd: :'(

• From episode 5,

Sera: "My BFF Mira, there you are. I haven't seen you since the coronation feast."

Mira: (Bluntly) "How many ships do you suppose it takes to move an army?"

Sera: (Confused tone) "Why in the world would you-"

Mira: (Annoyed) "Nevermind."

Sera: (Shocked and concerned face) Thinking: Wow, she's really gone crazy. Not safe for me to be around. I better break up with her.

• Heh :P

alikir34 posted: »

All can say is that .....There's a lot sassiness in here Pun succeeded !!

• Dude, Gwyn is voiced by Laura Bailey. Who doesn't love Laura Bailey?

ClemRanger posted: »

* "Cocky Rodrik we used to call you. Swingin' your prick around, lauding it over my family." * "Who's this fucking snowball?" * "You littl

• When Ryon, Ethan and Talia are in the grove in Episode 1 and Ryon swings a stick, he makes a squeaky little grunt which I found hilarious.

• Arthur's pubescent whimpering of "Lord Ramsay, please"

• Sera in Episode 5 seeking Mira out specifically to tell her that they can't hang out together anymore.

• Hahaha! Talia begging for mercy was funny too! Man, and the way Ramsay disemboweled Arthur! Classic!

Arthur's pubescent whimpering of "Lord Ramsay, please"

• When everyone at the guild was calling Garald (Piss Pot) Lol

• When Asher snapped that dude's neck and dragged the guy behind a box during the take over of Mereen.

• When Royland said "Can i fucking murder him yet?!" in highpoint

• Your sense of humour suits your namel

Hahaha! Talia begging for mercy was funny too! Man, and the way Ramsay disemboweled Arthur! Classic!

• Wat

When everyone at the guild was calling Garald (Piss Pot) Lol

• You much have not listened to what the leader of the nights watch was calling gared. He called him Piss Pot everytime lol

Wat

• When Arthur's guts fell out.

• edited August 2015

Umm ha? O-o

When Arthur's guts fell out.

• I'm sorry.

TJP623 posted: »

Umm ha? O-o

• You are forgiven Pod.

I'm sorry.

• Did he?

You much have not listened to what the leader of the nights watch was calling gared. He called him Piss Pot everytime lol

• In EP2 when you cheers with Beshka, i messed it up everytime hahaha

• edited August 2015

Sylvie: "I hope you know how to use that thing, Gared."

Gared: "I trained in Castle Black."

Sylvie: "So you're shit then."

I laughed my ass off.

• Arthur's guts looked like they were from some trashy 80-x horror movie, i'm sorry too.

TJP623 posted: »

Umm ha? O-o

• apart from Cotter screaming when the wildling sticks him with the spear the funniest moment was
    Gared: sees bunny Let me have a shot
    Sylvi: Ok...
    Gared: I never miss! misses 3 times
    Sylvie: You're pretty shit

• Your name isn't exactly at the top of the list as well.

Your sense of humour suits your namel

• *Arthur

Saoralba131 posted: »

More like Rodrik got absolutely flayed!

• The fact that the two Forrester guards had to tuck Arthur's guts back into his stomach.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.