Moments you were not supposed to laugh at, but you did anyway.

Comments

• When Rodrik screws up Royland's sword trick three times in a row (Hey, that wasn't easy!) Talia jumps up and says: "Shit". The way she said it made me smirk, it sounded so casual. Also the scene looks like Royland wallops Rodrik just because he can.

• I laughed at that as well. He is trying to be defiant, but it just doesn't work when you have the squeaky voice of an 8 (?) year old.

Wolf6120 posted: »

When Ryon shouted "Iron from Ice" as he was being led away at Highpoint. He was being all brave and resilient, but he just sounded so hilarious. Thank God I wasn't in Rodrik's shoes, laughing at the poor kid probably wouldn't help.

• When we finally got to beat Gryff.

I mean the look on his face when the Glenmores marched in was priceless:D

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I love Royland's line if you bring him and not the Gelnmore soldiers to Highpoint.

"Can I fucking murder him yet?"

Just the way he says it makes me laugh.

• The axe to Ludd's face was pretty funny.

• TUTTLE.

ClemRanger posted: »

* "Cocky Rodrik we used to call you. Swingin' your prick around, lauding it over my family." * "Who's this fucking snowball?" * "You littl

• Someone needs to create a GIF of that

dojo32161 posted: »

I love Royland's line if you bring him and not the Gelnmore soldiers to Highpoint. "Can I fucking murder him yet?" Just the way he says it makes me laugh.

• edited June 2015

• Ep4 :

When gryff says "I can't fucking see" after you choose to smash his eye

• Ep2 :

when ludd whitehill enters the great hall , if you choose "get out" , he will say "how rude of you !" in a sarcastic tone

• I think his reaction is funny also if you decide to have Rodrik deliver a merciless beating, compared to Gryff assaulting Rodrik in the last episode. Where Rodrik refused to give up and kept getting up every time Gryff knocked him down (determinant), Gryff gets reduced to near tears after a few whacks and is shouting, "Please, stop! I yield! I yield!"

ViTALiTY posted: »

When we finally got to beat Gryff. I mean the look on his face when the Glenmores marched in was priceless:D

• YES! This was so awesome

• Gaard saying Aren't you going to introduce me? He says it so aggressively lol.

• For some reason I found the option to "make a large donation" in Margaery's letter to the orphanage to be hilarious, like;

Mira: We will make a large donation.

Margaery: ...Mira wtf

Mira: a VERY LARGE donation.

Margaery: stahp

Mira: I solemnly swear to donate HALF THE GOLD IN HIGHGARDEN to be exact. Signed Margaery "its definitely me writing this and not my handmaiden so you better hold me to this promise" Tyrell.

No wonder Margaery is so pissed at Mira in episode 3.

• I like him and all but every time ryon opens his mouth I chuckle his voice is just....

• Mira's derpy responses are always fun

ranger563 posted: »

For some reason I found the option to "make a large donation" in Margaery's letter to the orphanage to be hilarious, like; Mira: We will

• I want to laugh every time Ludd says something, even if it is supposed to be threatening or offensive for me.

Gared and Arthur make a lot of funny faces - Arthur's eyebrows make his facial expressions just PRICELESS and, in my opinion, Gared looks like a cute little hamster :3

Whitehills making fun of Ethan's death made me laugh.

While killing Mereen guards Croft says "Hello there" before attacking a couple of them and I can't even explain what's funny there - it just makes me want to laugh and makes Croft himself look very cute.

Britt's voice, facial expressions, phrases - everything he did or said made me giggle. Seriously, I loved that guy with passion. Wish I could've saved him.

• I just lmao when Rodrik and Elaena kissed.

• And I laugh every time i go to TFTB waiting thread...

I just lmao when Rodrik and Elaena kissed.

• When gryff says "I can't fucking see" after you choose to smash his eye

I laughed my ass off after that, After the unending laughter, I said, "No fucking shit, I though people saw through their mouths".

• Can I be flayed?

stevean2 posted: »

TWO TO BE FLAYED! Anymore, dear sers?

• When Arthur takes a fucking arrow in the eye and when Ludd gets an axe in the fucking face, that was so hilarious XD

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Alt text

And I laugh every time i go to TFTB waiting thread...

• Yeah when everybody died,first I hanged then smiled! And Gareed,Gareed(yeah double e!) She's no fighting you by Cotter was funny!

• Alt text

• The game over screen after attacking Ludd. I totally thought I'd be stuck with that choice.

• Ethan's death. Not because it was funny, but because it's totally something Ramsay would do.

• Alt text

• edited June 2015

"DON'T THINK YOU'LL CHARM HER WITH THAT FUCKING ASHER GRIN"
    Alt text

• I laughed quite a bit when Gared and Co just magically appear on the other side of the wall without any explantion, since you need to call someone to open the gates and everyone would have heard that :D

• In the Great Hall in episode four, if you choose to maim Gryff, he starts whispering, 'My eye! I can't fucking see!' And I don't know why but that made me laugh for a few minutes.

Most of Finn's dialogue makes me laugh, too. Like when he and Cotter are talking about pissing off the Wall, or when he sees Sylvi and says, 'Who's this fucking snowball?'.

• When Ludd greeted Rodrik to Highpoint, by saying "RODRIK!", he sounded like a WWE fighter about to suplex at any minute.

• I almost laughed at that moment.

When Ludd greeted Rodrik to Highpoint, by saying "RODRIK!", he sounded like a WWE fighter about to suplex at any minute.

• Ramsay's entire scene in Episode 1. I love the character so much and find him to just be incredibly sarcastic, so even though I should have been freaking out knowing what he does, I just laughed at pretty much everything he said.

• "You fook potatoes?", but that's a given.

I also thought Gared's "I'm going to kill you" in EP01 after they killed his family is hilarious. It just sounds so weird, a little bit like he's singing lmao :D

• You forgot 'that was FUCKING hilarious'.

When Arthur takes a fucking arrow in the eye and when Ludd gets an axe in the fucking face, that was so hilarious XD

• I laughed at Valyrian word for 'dragon' - 'zaldrizes', and how the Lost Legion soldiers pronounce it in the cave with Drogon.

1. Gryff saying "im the only one here who give the orders!"
    2. Cotter saying "GARED,GARED she is not fighting ya,GARED!"
    3. Rodrik saying "he's locked in our darkest cellar along with his fookin' garrison"
    4. Ramsay saying "you and your PATHETIC army"
    5. Ethans death....I'm not evil tho.
    6. Ludd saying "you're not marrying into this wretched family!"
    7. Finn saying "who is this fuckin snowball!?"
    8. Letting Britt be and fall over
    9. Asher-Fucking-Forrester
    10. My mother insisted
    11. HEY OUR FOOD!
    12. Ryon's voice
    13. and finally...Ramsay saying "RODRIK!"
  • Ludd "and when Roose Bolton wants something i like to give it to him"

i laughed so hard so i said "so another words you need our help" and arthur so smiled with rodrick haha

• edited June 2015

I chose the attack option in episode 4 and I started laughing when everyone died.(Before seeing the "vala morghulis" screen,still thought Rodrik and the rest had actually DIED)I still don't know why :/

Sign in to comment in this discussion.