One more song, please?

Well, I listened to Talia's song one more time and I thought that it would be awesome if we would hear her singing again, in the final episode or something. I'm just in love with her voice and i think that telltale can do some epic scene with her epic song in the background.
What will you say, telltale? One more song from Talia during some pretty awesome moment?

Comments

• Why not? It sent chills down my spine in the second episode and i don't doubt it can happen again!

Maybe the same song at the end of a battle?

• Maybe the same song at the end of a battle?

• One more song from Talia during some pretty awesome moment?

YES PLEASE

I want her to sing at Rodrik and Elaena's wedding. (We better see this wedding Telltale, this is an official warning)

• I want her to sing at Rodrik and Elaena's wedding. (We better see this wedding Telltale, this is an official warning)

NO RED OR PURPLE WEDDINGS EITHER!!! Last thing you guys need is a bunch of angry rioting fans.

One more song from Talia during some pretty awesome moment? YES PLEASE I want her to sing at Rodrik and Elaena's wedding. (We better see this wedding Telltale, this is an official warning)

• edited June 2015

Their wedding was called the "Green Wedding" from the colour of hope, because among the darkness and savagery it was the moment of peace, light and perfect happiness that gave renewed courage and faith to everyone and led to the eventual victory of House Forrester.

I want to believe

Barthanax posted: »

I want her to sing at Rodrik and Elaena's wedding. (We better see this wedding Telltale, this is an official warning) NO RED OR PURPLE WEDDINGS EITHER!!! Last thing you guys need is a bunch of angry rioting fans.

• I could not agree more. That song in episode 2 was fantastic, its one of my favorite songs from the whole series, yeah I just said the whole series, and I love plenty of songs in the series. So well done, and according to IMDB, Molly Stone is a singer of some sort, so yeah she can sing pretty damn well. So I agree, Telltale, give us another song, I don't really care how or when or what it's about, I just want more!

• well, she can write a song at Rodrik's funeral

• I'd like to see the original song being played again during a final QTE battle, with echoing/muffled/muted sound effects. That'd be fantastic, especially if the lyrics were changed to be appropriate for the battle.

• You take that back

well, she can write a song at Rodrik's funeral

• ArthurVArthurV Telltale Alumni

Glad you guys like the songs! :-D

• No, thank YOU for writing Ballard of the Forresters, I still listen to that song some days. The other song you made, that campfire song in episode 1 that was in the vain of Bear and the Maiden Fair was also pretty catchy. I really want more songs, because the ones you have written have all not failed to impress.

ArthurV posted: »

Glad you guys like the songs! :-D

• edited June 2015

Agreed, I'm throwing my PS4 out the window if that happens

Barthanax posted: »

I want her to sing at Rodrik and Elaena's wedding. (We better see this wedding Telltale, this is an official warning) NO RED OR PURPLE WEDDINGS EITHER!!! Last thing you guys need is a bunch of angry rioting fans.

• I, wholeheartedly, agree with this.

• It should be played in game as the Whitehills are slaughtered. And who are you, the proud lord said, that I should bow so low?

• Fuck yeah

well, she can write a song at Rodrik's funeral

• We better see this wedding Telltale

Alt text

One more song from Talia during some pretty awesome moment? YES PLEASE I want her to sing at Rodrik and Elaena's wedding. (We better see this wedding Telltale, this is an official warning)

• edited June 2015

For once, I want a wedding to defie the odds and actually, you know, what's the word, the thing that never happens at any wedding? Oh yeah, BE HAPPY! Would be nice for once.

Their wedding was called the "Green Wedding" from the colour of hope, because among the darkness and savagery it was the moment of peace, li

• The song can be the Forrester's call to arms.

JakeSt123 posted: »

I'd like to see the original song being played again during a final QTE battle, with echoing/muffled/muted sound effects. That'd be fantastic, especially if the lyrics were changed to be appropriate for the battle.

• That's so...so... so beautiful. sheds tear

Their wedding was called the "Green Wedding" from the colour of hope, because among the darkness and savagery it was the moment of peace, li

• YES. or something during going to the battle like Pippin's song from Lord of The Rings!

Yaya1314 posted: »

The song can be the Forrester's call to arms.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.