Who will be the Villain?

Telltale Games almost always have a villain pulling the strings (The Crooked Man for TWAU, The Stranger for TWD1, probably Vallory for TFTB,etc.) so do you have any ideas for who or what it'll be for Minecraft Story Mode?

Comments

• Probably an original character, just like all the examples you listed.

• Probably a damned spider or something like dat.

• edited June 2015

Ok speaking honestly and truefully there is many possiblitys as long as they dont use herobrine it will be fine since herobrine is a over used villian in stories and animation so as long as they make up they're own villian the villian should be promising

Dirt

• Minecraft haters.

• Maybe something connected to the Nether Dragon? Or an original sinister force? I mean, I would like to know why and how there are zombies in the Minecraft world.

• A defeat-able creeper.

• HACKERS AND GRIEFERS!

• Herobrine

• Gaylord Steambath!

• [removed]

• Israphel

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited June 2015

Actually we are the hackers and griefers fighting injustice.

CosmicSouls posted: »

HACKERS AND GRIEFERS!

• Gravel. Always my enemy.

• Best villain in the history of Villains. XD

• edited June 2015

If you ask me, The Villain should either be an Original character, Or something Involving The End, Such as the Ender Dragon, Endermen, Etc. I say it should be an OC This game has Potential to be a huge Success, They don't wanna blow it on an Overrated Villain such as Herobrine.

If they do an Original character, They have a Lot more Freedom to work with, Just as they did with Carver (The Walking Dead) and The Crooked Man (Wolf Among Us), If they use a Character from Minecraft, they have a Lot less freedom to work with, Just as in Game Of Thrones, Using Ramsay Snow gives the writers for that Game less freedom.

However, If they make an Original character, They can slap on whatever Powers they see fit, any Origin story they want, and no one will give 2 shits about it. That's what I think.

Edit: And Yes people who Make fun of Minecraft, I am the first one on here to post something completely serious about the villain and Not make fun of the game, Maybe you should stop being so short sighted and Realize the writers such as @puzzlebox and Others are working REALLY hard on this, So just try and think positive about this game.

• edited June 2015

The Mothman

Alt text

• A twelve years old try hard squeaker.

• if there is one, it'll be an original character. I actually want it to be another player. Or another character anyway. I'd imagine they would make them look like other players.

• A Tree is going to be the villain. The Trees are forming an army to destroy all humanoids because they keep punching their kin.

• edited July 2015

I really hope that Telltale doesn't put Original the Character as the main antagonist or any kind of antagonist. Although it is lol-worthy to picture a multicolored rainbow "do not le steel pl0x" character getting stabbed through with a block of dirt, not even a sword.

• edited July 2015

They have m night shyamalan helping. It be that one zombie, creeper or skeleton that you kill in the beginning of the game becomes a lich lord, you never see it coming.

• Herobrine is a great villain but he's used too much in fanfiction anf animation. Plus there would be no good scenario with herobrine and without Steve?. I always see Steve? And Herobrine as two different sides.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.