Sera/Mira/Tom scene in teaser for episode 4 did not appear in episode 4

In the teaser for episode 4 posted a few weeks back () at 12 seconds in, Sera burst in Mira's room, saw her talking with Tom, and asked Mira to tell her what's going on. I thought that I would have the option to tell/not tell Sera about either/all the guard who tried to kill us, the decree, breaking in Tyrion's office, etc. This scene did not appear in episode 4. Do you guys think that it will appear in episode 5? Mira and Sera have their normal handmaiden gowns so I assume that they're past the Joffery mourning period.

Comments

• This happens all the time on the 'next time' trailer. Nothing unusual, just something cut.

• Maybe we'll see that in episode 5 or 6. I would like to play that scene.

• Maybe...remember when the scene in TWDG season 2 episode 4 teaser where Clementine should check Kennys eye? But it didn't appear...so it appeared in EP5.

• I agree, there was in TWD S2 a scene about Clem checking Kenny's eye that was in the teaser for Episode 4, but the scene was actually in Episode 5.

IbaMelly posted: »

Maybe we'll see that in episode 5 or 6. I would like to play that scene.

• You must be new to TTG lol

• Telltale has done this before with Walking Dead. Scenes from the trailers are often modified or cut from the final episode.

• As people said it happened with Walking Dead and also in The Wolf Among Us as well, when Bigby turns into a Wolf Toad was supposed to be there and it was shown in previwes for both Ep1 and 2 but it never happened...

I never fully trust Telltales previews or trailers, a lot of time they are either false or misleading...

• I never fully trust telltales previews or trailers

me too.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.