Why Telltale why?

I'm new to Game of Thrones. I've never watched the TV show or read the books. I just finished episode 1 10 minutes. It was so fecking goods! But I'm mad at you Telltale. I hope you trip over a banana you evil monsters! How dare you kill my favorite character Ethan Forrester. He was the only character I could relate to since were the same age. He should have lived. RIP Ethan Forrester.

Alt text

Comments

• Well, it certainly shows that you've never watched the show or read the books. That's par for the course, I'm afraid.

• You will get used to it

• Ethan was my favourite too and it still makes me sad that he's dead but Telltale made the right move in killing him off it set a lot of things in motion and set the right mood for the story.

• Telltale:

Alt text

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

This is the world of Game of Thrones, try not to get too attached to a character as most of the time you will get upset when they die unexpectedly.

Alt text

• It's not really a wise decision to play a game based on other source material if you haven't the first idea what goes on in the source material.

• Your story has begun.

• That's Game of Thrones for you.

• It got me the first time too.

• If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention!

• Ah, the innocence of a newcomer. I would give anything to watch this show/play the game again, for the first time. Welcome to Game of Thrones! I recommend watching the show & reading the books too.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.