Can someone explain the Game of Thrones game

Can someone please explain the Game of thrones game?
I've never watched the TV show or read the books. I don't exactly get what is happening. What's going on? What are they fighting for? Who is fighting against whom and why? What are the relations between the characters?

Comments

• To explain all that it would take around 5 books ...or 5 tv show seasons.

However I did make a summary Here so if you have any questions beyond that let me know. The family in the game are another family on top of this and this summary is based around the series when it begins not 4 seasons in (which is where the game is set)

• edited June 2015

Just play it, I never actually read the books but I did watch a lot of the show. However I liked the game even though I didn't watch the show and the books. So...lets begin

There is a house called "House Forrester" and you need to find a way to stop the war between Forresters and WhiteHills, choose wisely. you play as 5 playable characters, the first playable character called "Gared Tuttle" who is a squire to House Forrester and on a mission to find the North a grove. the second playable character called Ethan Forrester is the second lord of house Forrester (I think)...he isn't that much surprising duh. The third playable character is Mira forrester who should help her house and family to stop the other houses who called "WhiteHills" she must survive in Kings landing and find a way to stop the other houses and the boltons. The fourth is called Asher Forrester who must find an army ASAP to help his family and house but it ain't gonna be easy in essos and westeros. And finally...nah this is massive spoliers...you will know who is the fifth playable character if you played EP2. Good luck!

• http://gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/War_of_the_Five_Kings

It's a very good description of the war, but you should simply watch the show.

• edited June 2015

You play as one of four characters per episode just enough for get involved in their story before they change the scenario.

You're given one of four dialogue options that lead up to the same exchange no matter what.

Sometimes you're given two important options that lead up to the same exchange no matter what.

It's awesome.

• dude stahp.

You play as one of four characters per episode just enough for get involved in their story before they change the scenario. You're given

Sign in to comment in this discussion.