Anything like this?

So i'm done with the series, and the game and i'm searching for a game/movie/series like this. Fantasy and something about being the most powerful. Any help?

Comments

• There's not much similar in the way of TV unless you're interested in historical dramas like HBO's Rome or the Tudors. Fantasy of this type is more common in games and books. The Witcher games and novels are great. The Kingkiller Chronicles books are more power fantasy than Game of Thrones, and it looks like a TV series adaptation is on the way

• Y u no like Game of Thrones no more?

• edited June 2015

Lol, game of thrones game not fully out yet if you know what I'm saying. You can play TWDGs and TWAU or BTTF.

• I mean i'm watched all the episodes, also i'm gonna watch that one on monday. And i've played TWD, TWAU. I've also played the first 4 episodes of the game, but episode 5 isnt out yet

• I recommend Vikings. It's an awesome show.

• Lord of the Rings.

Why are you done with the series though? It could make it easier for us to give recommendations.

• World Without End was a decent show.

• I guess by "fantasy" you mean medieval-ish plot, with more or less magic and weird things used in it? If yes, here we go:

Games:

• The Elder Scrolls Series

• Witcher Series

• Drakensang

• Gothic (oh, memories)

• Assassin's Creed Series

• Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor

Movies/TV shows:

• Vikings

• The Pillars of the Earth

• Lord of the Rings

• DragonHeart

• The Eagle

• Centurion

• Kingdom of Heaven

• Inkheart

• Name of the Rose

• Michael Kohlhaas

• Valhalla Rising

• The Chronicles of Narnia (first one, the rest is crap IMO)

Funny ones:

• Les Visiteurs

• How to train your dragon

• A Knight's Tale

• I find the Dragon Age game series to be the closest to GoT in its tone. It also features dialogue and decision-based gameplay similar to a Telltale game. You can pick up the first game, Origins, for pretty cheap during the current Steam sale--well worth it for 80+ hours of gameplay.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.