Minecraft

Diamond sword or Wood sword? Said nobody EVER

Comments

• [removed]

• Now it begins Killah.

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited June 2015

Pffff wood sword with sharpness ten boyeee.

• [removed]

• [removed]

• JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited June 2015

I've removed the comments that insulted the original poster. Please be nice to people. Remember, everyone was new once, and it's perfectly OK to start topics on the franchise that you enjoy. It's good that people are excited about this game. We certainly don't want to scare people off.

Wood swords are actually pretty common starter swords in games. If they're aiming for metahumor in the game (which it might be, since all of Telltale's family friendly games have been humorous so far, and going for this type of game in a story based game certainly would lend itself well to metahumor), there really are so many tropes that a game based on Minecraft can lampoon (since Minecraft itself uses many of gaming's tropes in its gameplay). As far as the wooden sword goes, it might be funny to show the uselessness of a wooden sword, or even funnier to have the hero get a useless wooden sword after having a powerful diamond sword for so long, for humorous effect.

• edited June 2015

Welcome to forums hailey bonkerz have a good time my name is lehfeels nice to meet ya i like a wood sword more due to its easier to get supplies to craft then a diamond sword so i think wood sword is sorta better in that way

• Welcome! I hope you'll find yourself at home in the telltale forums. We users are like one big family :) By the way, I prefer the wood sword.

• what does this have to do with the game?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.