FanReaction: Ethan

Ethan death

What was your reaction?

Comments

• I just ended up watching those guys' Wolf Among Us fan reaction videos as well as this. Some of them are really funny tbh

As for me, I just said "What the fuck?!" and stared at the screen

• Let's just say that my throat hurt for weeks...

God, I miss Ethan...I wish we could play him more...

• Alt text

I should have known when it comes to Ramsay fookin Bolton, there's no use reasoning with him...

• This is like heroin for me

• Ethan's throat was worse

Let's just say that my throat hurt for weeks... God, I miss Ethan...I wish we could play him more...

• "What the fuck?!?" - That was mine.

• 0_0

Well...fuck

• "Didn´t see that coming!" - That was mine.

• I was like "AWWW YESSS!"

• Alt text

And I was like that for the whole end credits.

• I was a bit confused honestly

How did they get inside if the gate is closed ?

How did they know Ramsey wanted them to enter the great hall at that time ?

Why did Ramsey leave Talia after he killed ethan ?

Why does he kill Ethan even if you stay silent ?

• I am not ashamed to say this was my reaction

Alt text

• You're not a fan of Rmasay Snow, please? This character is the worst. Worse than Joffrey and Melisandre combined.

Killah posted: »

I was like "AWWW YESSS!"

• I just didn't like Ethan.

JeRoberts posted: »

You're not a fan of Rmasay Snow, please? This character is the worst. Worse than Joffrey and Melisandre combined.

• edited July 2015

Game plots.

HelloMyLord posted: »

I was a bit confused honestly How did they get inside if the gate is closed ? How did they know Ramsey wanted them to enter the great

• Same here :3

Poogers555 posted: »

I am not ashamed to say this was my reaction

• Ok. Thank God. That's your opinion, I don't mind. I would've been much more angry at you if you told me you liked that monster.

Killah posted: »

I just didn't like Ethan.

• Alt text

HelloMyLord posted: »

I was a bit confused honestly How did they get inside if the gate is closed ? How did they know Ramsey wanted them to enter the great

• I'm pretty sure I screamed "Holy fucking shit!"

• Hey now Ramsay is a product of Roose Bolton. Ramsay famously said "My mother told me not to throw stones at people...BUT my father taught me to always aim for their heads." He's been neglected by Roose his entire life and is psychpathic because of it lol
    He's a monster but i'd say there's a very good reason for why that is.

Ok. Thank God. That's your opinion, I don't mind. I would've been much more angry at you if you told me you liked that monster.

• Yes, he was shaped by his upbringing, but he lacks Roose Bolton's pragmatism & strategic planning, so he is basically a mad dog with authority. Not to mention his overall treatment of everybody. Even Roose Bolton wasn't as terrible with others as his son.

Wigams posted: »

Hey now Ramsay is a product of Roose Bolton. Ramsay famously said "My mother told me not to throw stones at people...BUT my father taught

• He lacks the pragmatism and strategic planning due to the different upbringings. Roose is a trueborn. Ramsay is a bastard.
    You saw how Jon felt like he had no place in the world until he went to the watch and the only reason he wasn't like Ramsay is because Ned loved him. Jon and Ramsay could have been in opposite positions had their families been different.

Yes, he was shaped by his upbringing, but he lacks Roose Bolton's pragmatism & strategic planning, so he is basically a mad dog with aut

• edited July 2015

I was taken aback and shocked, real glad I started recording my game when I did, so I can relive that horrible moment again and again. And I was really starting to come around to Ethan too and then, that.

But it did solidify it in my mind that TellTale knew how to handle this particular series very well.

• I'm still feeling the affects... ;( I loved Ethans character! For a second I thought the game over screen would appear. I pretty much had my mouth covered the whole time I did not see it coming.

• I think My exact reaction was,

"WHHHAAAT... THE FUCK. Holy Fucking Shit! My throat hurts just looking at that! Get some maggots in there dammit, GET SOME MAGGOTS!!! Oh god... Don't die, don't die, Nononono!!! (Episode ends). Fffffuuck, You, Telltale.... AHHHHHGGG!!!"

Exact reaction. I loved Ethan, Just, God damn that ending made me sad.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.