Minecraft Graphics 2

So is there a guess of what it would most likely be... and what will the protagonists most be like and will the items and surroundings all be from minecarft or will items places and other things be all original. If so telltales did not go to what fans would be interested in. The last thing to ask before minecon and ill stop asking things (LOL) will this be a big project that will try to have good graphics and will make a good inpretoin. That is all me and all fans happy:). Im gona stop asking for stuff untill the next telltale game (LOL).
Sorry its long,
Bye:)

Comments

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

They will most likely try sicking to a similar graphics style to regular minecraft but with some slight differences in things like facial animations such as mouth movements or the way the characters move, walk or interact with the world. There is not much information about protagonists yet but i did read that it won't be Steve.

I would just like to point out that i am not Telltale staff so these are just my guesses but hopefully we will find out more information at Minecon.

• Who's Steve? I haven't actually played Minecraft before.

OzzyUK posted: »

They will most likely try sicking to a similar graphics style to regular minecraft but with some slight differences in things like facial an

• MineCraft protagonist, or a character Atleast.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Who's Steve? I haven't actually played Minecraft before.

• This guy:

Alt text

He's the default skin of everyone.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Who's Steve? I haven't actually played Minecraft before.

• Yeah @ozzyuk is right it most likely would follow core minecraft style but with good animation and facial movement to make em look lively

for example captainsparklez's music video's animation that kind of style

OzzyUK posted: »

They will most likely try sicking to a similar graphics style to regular minecraft but with some slight differences in things like facial an

• Guess we'll find out today

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Tomorrow actually.

Guess we'll find out today

• @dojo32161 Maybe shubba has.... TIME TRAVEL MAGIC

Alt text

dojo32161 posted: »

Tomorrow actually.

• o yeah, I lose track of the days during summer I thought today was the 4th

dojo32161 posted: »

Tomorrow actually.

• Shit, how'd you know?

Lehfeels posted: »

@dojo32161 Maybe shubba has.... TIME TRAVEL MAGIC

• Um lucky guess

Shit, how'd you know?

• edited July 2015

Made a few typos. I was to busy I guess. I am today to. Sorry about that guys.:/

Sign in to comment in this discussion.