I wish Telltale would work longer on this..

2»

Comments

• I hate when assholes like you get all booty tickled when people question the episodic way of doing things. all i was saying was maybe there's a better way of doing things and it was just an idea and a suggestion. so fuck off... (heres a tip for people like you) why not next time when someone questions why telltale is episodic why, instead of saying "fuck you thats how it is deal with it" why not give me reasons why they do it episodic or why you think its better episodic as opposed to it being released as a finished product

• well if you checked your tone i wouldn't have to use such grown up language. And i get that there are other developers that aren't episodic and i know telltale has always been episodic but the headline of this thread was talking about the lack of quality cus of them being rushed or whatever and all i am saying is maybe there's an answer to fix their dilemma. if telltale wants to stick to it being episodic thats fine its their business i was just suggesting an idea that might be more efficient, a way that gives them the time to get their games at the highest of quality and a way that gives them time to work on it no time restriction pressure. i was not complaining about it, and i was not saying anything in the "i'm never playing telltale again cus of the wait for a new episode" talk that telltale has gotten a lot from other people. All i was doing was just SUGGESTING a new idea

• *Rodrik

*Gryff

https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/87224/details-that-people-might-forget-don-t-notice-or-just-don-t-know-about-got-edition/

Sign in to comment in this discussion.