All of this because of hater's fault

Think about it. If you guys didn't hate the original game, Notch ( The Creator ) wouldn't take 2,5 billions from microsoft and sell it to them and let them do whatever they want. Now i just gotna wait for the game and Windows 10 : Redstone version

Comments

• How does hating a game relate to someone selling it for money?

• edited July 2015

The creator take too much pressure from both hater and player so he sell the game to windows. Since then they start to co-operate with telltale to make the game. When the game announced, i can see the hater like everywhere. I make this post so they realize what have they done.

How does hating a game relate to someone selling it for money?

• Well, this game was planned BEFORE Microsoft bought Mojang, so that's debunked.

It was 2.5 billion dollars. 2.5 billion dollars. 2.5 billion dollars. No one needs haters to incentivize this.

When the game announced, i can see the hater like everywhere. I make this post so they realize what have they done.

Well, besides the fact that this isn't going to help anything, you have no solid evidence Mojang sold out because of haters or pressure.

The creator take too much pressure from both hater and player so he sell the game to windows. Since then they start to co-operate with tellt

• No. It isn't...Plus, for someone who is defending the game, you seem to try and make it seem like it's something to put blame or fault to for it's creation. It's a video game...

• Well i can 100% guarantee because of the pressure. He said that he wouldn't thought the game get this big, so he sold the game to Microsoft
    About hater, i'm not really sure, but last time i check his wall on twitter, i saw like some mean post and comment from haters.

Well, this game was planned BEFORE Microsoft bought Mojang, so that's debunked. It was 2.5 billion dollars. 2.5 billion dollars. 2.5 bill

• No i love the game, but haters just wanna kick it down. It makes me really angry. Why the hell Lego games are less hater than Minecraft? I mean like they say the game has bad graphic but they can get a texture pack or shader

No. It isn't...Plus, for someone who is defending the game, you seem to try and make it seem like it's something to put blame or fault to for it's creation. It's a video game...

• Here's a tip, stop caring about what other people's opinions on stuff you like are. You like something, that's all that matters, they might be annoying but they might think you're annoying (No offense, I don't think that just in case you misinterpret that) so no matter what, it's going to be a very unenjoyable argument.

About your actual thread, the deal was made before the Microsoft deal...And Notch didn't sell the game just because he was getting backlash from people...Hell, he was getting rich off of it, why should he care about other people's opinions of him are? Especially when they don't know him in person.

No i love the game, but haters just wanna kick it down. It makes me really angry. Why the hell Lego games are less hater than Minecraft? I mean like they say the game has bad graphic but they can get a texture pack or shader

• He thought the game wouldn't get as big as he did so when haters came off a game he got rich off, he just ran? No. 2.5 billion dollars.

but last time i check his wall on twitter, i saw like some mean post and comment from haters.

He's already sold it, so how is this relevant? And some. Again, you don't have any real solid evidence to back up this claim.

Well i can 100% guarantee because of the pressure. He said that he wouldn't thought the game get this big, so he sold the game to Microsoft

• I do but too lazy to find it and he deleted most of them.

He thought the game wouldn't get as big as he did so when haters came off a game he got rich off, he just ran? No. 2.5 billion dollars.

• Even i don't like it, i will still defend it no matter what.

Here's a tip, stop caring about what other people's opinions on stuff you like are. You like something, that's all that matters, they might

• Umm...Did you just completely misinterpret the entire post?

If you like the game (You said you love it) then forget the other people that don't. It's opinions and you can't change that.

Even i don't like it, i will still defend it no matter what.

• edited July 2015

These haters arent gonna care what you say, they will just keep hating minecraft, nothing will stop them, until minecraft.....is destroyed.

Point is these haters won't listen to you. Although i agree with you, minecraft is getting to much hate....which is sad, people have no imagination.
    :(

• Sad face Fine

Umm...Did you just completely misinterpret the entire post? If you like the game (You said you love it) then forget the other people that don't. It's opinions and you can't change that.

• Still, just enjoy the community and games as you do. Right now it seems like there isn't much fans among the Forums on here but there will be more once the game comes out. Not much a fan...at all, but I'll be around too...Don't know if that's good or bad in your opinion.

Sad face Fine

• True...

Smellmeh posted: »

These haters arent gonna care what you say, they will just keep hating minecraft, nothing will stop them, until minecraft.....is destroyed.

• Think about it. If you guys didn't hate the original game

This isnt the original game

• Damn right.

Think about it. If you guys didn't hate the original game This isnt the original game

• "DA HATURZ DONT APPREECIATE DIS CAPTENSPARKLEZ ANIMATED GAMEE!1 PUNESH DE HATERZ TELTAYUL" - Op

I hope you realize that many people who like the original game can see what's wrong with the game.

• Wow, Uh. When did he ever say that above, Show me. I wanna know.

"DA HATURZ DONT APPREECIATE DIS CAPTENSPARKLEZ ANIMATED GAMEE!1 PUNESH DE HATERZ TELTAYUL" - Op I hope you realize that many people who like the original game can see what's wrong with the game.

• If more people hated Minecraft than didn't... I wouldn't have my easily accessible Minecraft swag in every store. The "too cool for school" teens and hipster YAs (young adults) are too cool for this mainstream stuff... and they could very well be the majority puttering around the forums... but tbh, Minecraft is a great title and a fun survival sandbox for those who love the genera. I figured the game would be akin to a "lego movie" style story where the characters are all new and the adventures are anything you want (that's Minecraft, folks... imagination is key)... after the trailer, I won't be disappointed.

All the "hate" is just a bunch of people going to feel special online, while not realizing it's like going to a horror movie forum and posting time and time again about how they HATE horror movies. It's pointless and childish.

• Don't hate the haters, hate the...

...actually nevermind.

• Obviously he didn't say those exact words. I was making fun of him.

Wow, Uh. When did he ever say that above, Show me. I wanna know.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.