The ending of Game Of thrones books and tv Show

edited July 2015 in Game Of Thrones

So I was thinking , how much George likes to kill of characters. So maybe White Walkers are the end?

My theory what could happen:

1. Red Witch sacrisife Davos life (Because he doesn't have what to life for, and he accepts it, because thinks that's the only way to stop white
    walkers) to revive Jon, but she fails. And let's just say Gods take her life too.

2. Then White Walkers uses Horn of Winter, to bring down the wall - Not only just that, they wake up the Ancient Ice Dragon. Night Watc fleed, only the braviest try to fight them.

3. (Optionally) Night's King revives Jon Snow, and makes him his heir, shall we say, if Azor Azhai wins again (Let's again just say that this time Azor Azhai is Daenerys or Bran) he could fall back, and try to strike after thousands of years.
  4. (Optionally) Let's just say I agree with a theory , that Childen Of Forest created White Walkers from Human beings. What if Bran realizes that, and wants to run away? But The Tree man (:D) tries to convince him, by showing how humanity is going down laters, White Walkers, just would make theirs dead easier. And by saying, how they killed his family. Bran agrees, but his friends don't , and they try to run off, but are killed by wights outside the cave.
  5. The Final season, or final book. Would take place in famouse castles. Showing their fear, how they assemble the army to fight the dead. Citadel sends man to Old Valyria, to maybe find out how to create Valyrian steal. Town peoiples trying to hide , some goes to the lords castles and take the sword. Sam tells Citadel everything he know.
  6. White Walkers first take the North. Of course there was nobody to take, because only Boltons didn't fleed to south, to join the army of alive. They put very good fight against wights. But then White walkers came and killed everyone in Winterfell. Made White Walkers babies.
  7. Westeros are ruined. Wights running arround villages, trying to find survivors. Night's Kink sits on the throne, surrounded by hundreds of bodies.The only hope is Daenerys.
  8. She finally comes to the Westeros, she doesnt have any idea what's happening, until she's attacked by wights and few White Walkers. (Optionally) While she's fighting, Bran and Childrens of Forest goes past the wall. Magic finally works in the Westeros, and they used to make North , like South. Three's grows, and Children of Forest are happy again. White Walker scouts comes, and warn about Daenerys. Leader of Children of Forest looks at Bran and says ' It's your time to shine' They take horses , and goes to the last place they knew where Daenerys were.
  9. Bran uses his powers, and makes Daenerys dragons to fight with each other. Earlier burning down army of Daenerys. And Ice Dragon comes to finish the work.
  10. Daenerys crying, looking at the dead, at the Jorah , and she kisses him. The last kiss ever. She knows what's coming for her. In a while, Jon Snow-the White Walker version, comes and goes to Daenerys. He picks up his sword, and tells the only words he heard before his death. He stabs Daenerys in the place , when he was stabbed last. Bran looks at Jon Snow, his older brother and realizes what he has done. He's just spoke in a wheel.
  11. Then every White Walker falls down. Including Night's King and Jon. Children of Forest looks at Bran , and says ' Nature always wins, remember that while you're dead' and kills him with ancient magic. Children of Forest are the only people left in Westeros, and they can enjoy they freedom once again.

Comments

• edited July 2015

oh nv, fixed.

• Thats...so..intense..i can't even bacon.,.

• So basically:

Alt text

• True.

So basically:

• I really don't get why people think he kills everyone, George is heavily inspired by history. The Red wedding, is very reminianst of Pilgramage of Grace :D

• No, no, no. Here's how it really ends.

Wight Joffery takes the Iron throne, executes every character everyone ever liked, Walder Frey becomes Hand of the King and lives to the ripe old age of 167. Ramsay Bolton flays every Stark supporter before becoming undisputed Lord Paramount of the North...

...And Daenarys still hasn't left Mereen yet.

• What happens to Tyrion?

No, no, no. Here's how it really ends. Wight Joffery takes the Iron throne, executes every character everyone ever liked, Walder Frey bec

• The man loves his tragedies. I recall he hated that Gandolf was resurrected and that Frodo and Sam survived the Mount Doom thing by the Deus ex eagles in the "Lord of the Rings" books. (Not that I disagree with that)

If everyone does not die in this series, then only a few characters well ultimately limp across the finish line. It's going to be a "bittersweet" ending after all....

kaza125 posted: »

I really don't get why people think he kills everyone, George is heavily inspired by history. The Red wedding, is very reminianst of Pilgramage of Grace

• And Cotter will fuck some potatoes again , Talia will marry Ramsey , Elaena will marry Gryff , Rodrick will die , Finn will die ,Ryon will die , Rodrick's mother will die after betraying her family , the Boltons will destroy the Forresters and the whitehills , Asher will be getting back alone , Gared will be getting back alone , Mira will be getting back alone , Royland will go the the wall , Ducan will go back to his farm

No, no, no. Here's how it really ends. Wight Joffery takes the Iron throne, executes every character everyone ever liked, Walder Frey bec

• edited July 2015

Since GoT is based on The War of the Roses...

Henry VII, a Lancaster (A Lannister, so Tommon?) kills Richard III from York (Stark) in the Battle of Bosworth Field (The Trident? Either Jon as Azor Ahai, Bran or Rickon) and after marries Elizabeth of York (Sansa), thus uniting the two Houses together as the Tudors.

kaza125 posted: »

I really don't get why people think he kills everyone, George is heavily inspired by history. The Red wedding, is very reminianst of Pilgramage of Grace

• It's kinda-sorta based on it. I wouldn't say he'd let it have any direct influences like that though. The Stark-Lannister conflict was based on it, with Robb's death I'd say any similarities end there.

• Arya stays happy and safe at Bravos.

• Why would Melisandre sacrifice Davos? It's not very likely he has the King's Blood.

• yeaaah, faceless man and her disguises as white walkers. kappa

Arya stays happy and safe at Bravos.

• Cause idk..

AWESOMEO posted: »

Why would Melisandre sacrifice Davos? It's not very likely he has the King's Blood.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.